It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Imo when the Sun sneezes, Earth will respond in various ways with earthquakes being just one of many.

Not saying that it causes ALL earthquakes but im pretty sure a great deal of them are at least triggered early because of Sun activity.

As for the prediction, i don't care about predictions since people seem to be doing them on a daily basis but asking for proof in a prediction thread is kinda futile don't you think?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

lights in alska went out, maybe has to do with the solar flare?
edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

It is wise to watch the solar activity. Although sunspots 1261 and 1263 still could set off significant CMEs, I do not believe this latest CME will be a significant threat for geological activity due to the fact that it will take almost three days to get to Earth according to spaceweather.com. It will not arrive until the fifth. CMEs that produce a greater space wind and arrive faster have a greater impact. Some minor geological activity may occur, but it is unlikely to be on a large scale.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Trueman

from his first post its only been like 20 hours...
he's got a whole 'nother day

Haha,,,,you are right, my bad. I guess I am to exited and can't wait for the "Big Finale". LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Earthquake "swarms" with small EQ in last 24 hours formed at Alaska end US-Ca ..

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

But all active pleases be vulnerable when storm become, EQ or geo activity can start earlier ~ 12 h

We have one more CME's heading to Earth but is not strong, cant find any data but is good news because is very powerful sunspot in our direction ..

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b30bc65ea584.png[/atsimg]

Geomagnetic storm start somewhere at the end 4. or early hours at 5 August end is not to be short one ..

No need to be worry only open eyes end watch sometimes seismic seismic news
I want you only to inform you max so you can think end help your self in future with eyes open ..

Earth is heating, magma end pressure grows, must be some releasing ..

CME's is the trigger because Earth is very vulnerable lately end is under pressure that way geomagnetic storm have more effect on geoactivity versus earlier years, reason way scientists don't give confirmation or explanation ..

Or maybe they know all but don't want make panic because Earth heating more end more end they say maximum be in 2012-13 I think same things be present in years after these ..
For my 2011 is same dangerous, but they did not say any thing ..

No need to discuss with me because is only my theory end my English is bad maybe I can wroth in French lang. but probably you don't like that ..

Peace to Earth, Sun end to Universe ..

edit on 3-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Havent they just talked about really recently at Nasa or discovery universe that the sun is in the most "boring" state and might stay like that for 30 years +

I dont think we should wory that much about solar flares right now actually.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hilltaker
Havent they just talked about really recently at Nasa or discovery universe that the sun is in the most "boring" state and might stay like that for 30 years +

I dont think we should wory that much about solar flares right now actually.

I read all like all of us ..

They saying little ace age coming, so we see in future what it be ..

I need here people with good question end answer not something what media or government institution saying ..

So mach bizarre things they telling us like little radiation is normal etc, remember when radiation come to soil they stay there for eternity end you don't be sick currently think for your kids, wife, unborn fetus etc ..

I' m very positive they tell lie to us in so00 mach things ..

In all thread I see very little good question end theory's, no need to past copy what media etc . saying we all know that important is that what we don't know end what they don't telling ..

Peace ..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Have you researched the earthquake - solar flare connection during the last actual solar maximum?

Let me give you a hint on what's going on today compared to 11 years ago, smack bang in the middle of the solar maximum.

Here's the X-ray flux monitor for right now 12:25 GMT:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/943636bcde56.png[/atsimg]

Here's the X-ray flux monitor for July 14 2000:

Do you see the difference here?

The sun, right now, is doing absolutely nothing compared to the period of 1999-2004.

You and many others have an extremely narrow view on the sun's activity it seems...totally ignoring all the actual proper solar maximums we've endured over millions of years and concentrate on the weakest solar maximum in centuries and then try to say that this "angry" sun as one person put it recently is causing earthquakes.

It's absurd.

edit on 3/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Dalke07

The sun, right now, is doing absolutely nothing compared to the period of 1999-2004.

You and many others have an extremely narrow view on the sun's activity it seems...totally ignoring all the actual proper solar maximums we've endured over millions of years and concentrate on the weakest solar maximum in centuries and then try to say that this "angry" sun as one person put it recently is causing earthquakes.

You are so boring like most members on this thread ..

First learn to read post after you can say what you think or you maybe cant understood what i saying way more CME's effecting Earth in last months etc ..

I post that to show you all how I know CME's is heading to us some asked my that in beginning of thread, only for that because Sun emitting so mach different emission so that graph is only one things from 10 important measurements .. lol

No more respond from my to you end similar persons, you end same kind eating my energy ..

Probably is wrong forum for my interest ..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sorry about that

Thanks,

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Learn to read, learn to type.
Tomato's, tomato's.
edit on 3-8-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
I know you all be saying my lot of bad words end don't support what I try to understood, but I put this to all see what is my theory ..
In next 60 hours from now appear some strong earthquakes, more numbers of EQ or volcano eruption

Geomagnetic storm storm on Earth appear in some ~ 30 hours need time to come to Earth ..
Geomagnetic storm is not only bad things, more different emission from that eruption effect end hitting Earth how end be next hours ..

I can be more precise but I leave that for next time ..
Earth will tremble I'm positive but how bad don't know for now, we see ..
My only theory is connection with this events ed Sun ..

In last 2 hours some strong CME appear end direction is Earth ..
On Soho you can see for how nothing, they are little late but on STEREO A, B you can ..

STEREO A

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15752658097c.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf2a612f7bfd.png[/atsimg]

SOHO

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc8efdbbf413.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

Next time can you please proof read your post so i can take you seriously ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Dalke07

Have you researched the earthquake - solar flare connection during the last actual solar maximum?

Let me give you a hint on what's going on today compared to 11 years ago, smack bang in the middle of the solar maximum.

Here's the X-ray flux monitor for right now 12:25 GMT:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/943636bcde56.png[/atsimg]

Here's the X-ray flux monitor for July 14 2000:

It's absurd.

Good post Chad and thanks for bringing us back to reality from the world of speculations, but I think any SOLID evidence like the one you presented, will be rejected.

Anyway, I think we should thank the OP for his theory even if it results wrong at the end. Science is built on failed experiments.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

How about practicing what you preach?

Open your eyes, the two graphs above speak volumes on where the sun is at and the amount of solar energy it's releasing.

Even when there are no flares, in 2000 the X-ray flux output doesn't go below C class and regularly reaches M class and spiking with high M and X flares

Right now, it sits in the B class range and jumping up to C class and a couple of M flares, and even those M flares have been few and far between.

What does that tell you?

Actually THINK about it.

What an infuriatingly ignorant person you are.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I dont think its elusively the sun and it's flares. I think it's more of a strech and pull on the "fabric" of our solar plain. Today Venus Sun Earth are aligned. In the next 72hrs that comet/brown dwarf Elenin will be forming a perfect triangle. I'd say something is likely to happen. If you look at alignments it seems Elenin is always involved some way with the big quakes that have been happening the last few years (and elenin has been far far away).as I'm sure most are aware of this. If the earths crust is floating on molten rock then I'm sure this stretch and pull on the "fabric" has a tide just like the ocean does except under way more pressure. More Elenin Sun and Earth alignments are coming really soon says jlp data. If these alignments are just a coincidence then great but, if there is any truth to it.........

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leaderofthesheeple
I dont think its elusively the sun and it's flares. I think it's more of a strech and pull on the "fabric" of our solar plain. Today Venus Sun Earth are aligned. In the next 72hrs that comet/brown dwarf Elenin will be forming a perfect triangle. I'd say something is likely to happen. If you look at alignments it seems Elenin is always involved some way with the big quakes that have been happening the last few years (and elenin has been far far away).as I'm sure most are aware of this. If the earths crust is floating on molten rock then I'm sure this stretch and pull on the "fabric" has a tide just like the ocean does except under way more pressure. More Elenin Sun and Earth alignments are coming really soon says jlp data. If these alignments are just a coincidence then great but, if there is any truth to it.........

Omg ..

I did not know how much I stinks to attracts so many "flying or ground bugs" .. o0

Elenin is not that "brown dwarf" ..

Don't post any more on my threads you or the above, this is not playground ..

That alignment be on this date end Mercury is in to00 .. lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8eb2edef41a.png[/atsimg]

More stronger end frequent Sun-Geo activity, EQ's end specially volcano activity this days around 17 August ..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Noone knows what you are saying other than "No" It is not that.

It is like listening to a doctor telling me i am wrong, there is no conclusive data that chemotherapy will likely kill me far before the cancer does.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

The planets have been aligning since the invention of time. Not sure much really happens when just planets align. Maybe a messiah is born or something. It's out side influence that disrupts the continuity of things.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Looks like we have one more eruption but I'm not positive need time to be sure maybe this emission is from universe ..

Need time to see on STEREO A, B, 2 hours max ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3390e01e3a9.png[/atsimg]

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I know what he's saying and he's right..also that analogy well isn't a very good one..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join