It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

just accept that you're being delusional?? you can just keep saying another 2 days~~ until something happens, because something will happen and then you will be like oh i predicted that~, i dont even know who's more crazy the people that predict "something's gonna happen soon" and leave it like that or the people that actually predcit dates and nothing happens.
edit on 4-8-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That crazy sun boy ill tell ya. Those CMEs just made me do a 9.7 ChMEit down into my sewer line. Did you guys feel the aftershock? Or at least get a whiff of it? Modern day Duhnostrodomiss.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
reply to post by Dalke07

just accept that you're being delusional?? you can just keep saying another 2 days~~ until something happens, because something will happen and then you will be like oh i predicted that~, i dont even know who's more crazy the people that predict "something's gonna happen soon" and leave it like that or the people that actually predcit dates and nothing happens.
edit on 4-8-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by snewpers
Darnit... one the first page I was very exited that someone made a prediction in the very near future (48 hours). So far nothing happened to my knowledge, correct?

So now you expect us to wait a few more days and something will happen, correct?

Just like any other earth shattering prediction: BS!

>>>>www.abovetopsecret.com...>>this picture is not real-time>>
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fdd21971601.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Darnit... one the first page I was very exited that someone made a prediction in the very near future (48 hours). So far nothing happened to my knowledge, correct?

So now you expect us to wait a few more days and something will happen, correct?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

If someone from ATS went back and documented ALL the predictions that have been made on this website for the last 5 years and then showed how many turned out to actually happen?

We're PROBALY close to a .001% rate. That seems high huh?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
don't feel too bad about it man, here, have a champagne supernova in the sky

'Cuz we don't believe
That they're gonna get away from the summer
But you and I will never die
The world's still spinning around we don't know why
edit on 4-8-2011 by Forevever because: better verse

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm 100 % end we cant change nothing ..

Is heading to Earth, big pressure hit Earth end from Earth be strong releases ..

If anyone know anything of this info, know is only way what can be ..

Is sad, bat I can change anything like you or others ..

I just hope some big releases at one place will not happen , I hope a lot medium EQ appear that go0d first is very bad ..

I go now have some obligation, you see when storm come etc ..

Peace to Earth ..
edit on 4-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Peace my friend and thanks again.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have been patiently going over current events, and no major earthquake or volcanic activity has been reported. Your time is up OP. You can't change your prediction now! Start a new thread, and title it, Crackpot Believes World is Coming To An End, Soon. Thanx fo nuttin except a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
OP please read carefully...END = Finished
AND = Also

48 hours later and nothing happening

I guess all's well that ands well

edit on 4-8-2011 by MissConstrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Hey OP, the M9.3 last night is going to sweep up all the previous CME's up to and including yours to create a combined impact on earth. ETA aug 5th 13.55UT +/- 7 hrs.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
And quit knocking the guys grammar. This is not his first language. How many of you continuing to correct him, can even speak or write a second language?

Hell, I can't even write ONE language correctly.

The content,although his intention may well have been good to warn us, is another failed prediction.

At least he tryed to back it up with his interpretation of the data, the way he saw it.

Still, another failed prediction. Nice try though.

Where are we at now? .0015% of predictions coming true on here.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

In my opinion, his prediction hasn't failed yet. The CME blast his prediction is based on hasn'y arrived yet. It has however been swept up along with a few others by the recent M9.3 flare's CME.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

maybe. but he has lost the deal the moment he said 48 hours. doesn't count, sorry. i'm still waiting for the beer

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

I don't care anymore if he's right or not with his prediction...
I'm sippin' a beer as we speak. Not Efes, but Grolsch

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

forget about that lemonade called efes, i'll stick to miller ;D

i'm still on topic mods, as i linked before, solar flares have nothing to do with tectonics.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2011 by RaidenRaiden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I say we give the guy thru today until he is all busted on. There is a double barrel CME coming our way and despite what the chicken guy said, I do believe that there is some sort of interaction with the EMF and CME's that get the plasma thru the weakened fields of the Earth's EMF to the Earths gridlines and nodes. Just because science hasnt found a connection yet doesnt mean there isnt. I was told for 40 years Pluto was a planet, only to find out now its not. So dont tell me science cant change and there isnt stuff out there we dont understand yet.

You can print the following image out and look where past earthquakes been the past couple weeks for yourself and make your own decisions. When the Earth's EMF is belted with a strong enough CME, most the energy is directed southward for some reason. Then the whole grid gets messed up, during the "reconnection" there is gaps in the EMF that can let plasma in. And if a strong enough CME can cause blackouts, then apparently it can penetrate the EMF to the surface. I have researched this stuff a bit myself, never made a prediction but the guy just giving his opinion. But some of the nay sayers probably read their horoscope everyday?

Ever heard of an electrically charged magnet? And if the Earths core is mostly made of Iron, what would happen if it became electromagnetically charged exceeding normal by a strong CME?

Chemists at the University of California, Riverside, are developing a future display technology using nanoscale-sized iron oxide rods that shine when exposed to an external magnetic field. Though in its early stages, the research could pave the way for producing magnetically responsive, ultra high-res displays with significantly reduced dimensions and power demands. The researchers have shown in the past that by using a simple magnet, the color of iron oxide particles suspended in water can be manipulated in response to the strength and orientation of a magnetic field. The latest development is the application of silica to the iron oxide particles to form chains of light emitting particles that refract the visible light into brilliant colors when magnetically charged. To do this, a thin layer of silica is applied to iron oxide molecules in a water solution. Then, a magnetic field is applied to assemble the particles into chains. Next, in order to stabilize the chain structure, the chains are coated with additional silica to form a shell, making tiny rods or nanorods. When an external magnetic field is applied, the nanorods align themselves parallel to one another like a set of tiny flashlights. It is the arrangement of nanorods that effectively diffracts light and displays a color, while it is the spacing between the particles that determines the actual color that is shown.

source

Ever heard of earthquake lights??

So I say give the guy a break at least thru today and knock off with the English, he could be using a translator and the translation not coming out right. So if by 2 minutes from now until the end of tomorrow there isnt an 8.5 in Jakarta or Mexico City, or volcanic eruption in Mexico. Then you can give him some business. Otherwise lets wait, thats what would be fair.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov...
This is a model of the three blasts. the first one hit a short while ago. the next two should hit in the next 6 hours or so.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
NOAA space weather update, August 4 2011

In last 24 hrs no sunspot eruption on Sun end that's very good news ..

First CME was very slow end not strong that good one, start before 13 h ..

I got attentions from member to follows all this end that's my primary goal ..

After you can 2 days earlier know how strong CME was end what level of effects have on Earth end have time for any-kind of preparation if you live in very vulnerable areas of seismic activity etc ..

I expect more very strong storms on Sun in future end that way in first place need attention, Earth is vulnerable this year end maybe be more in future but you can all follow this end know that you can expect ..

Connection is 100% what is written on this thread, end you see when strong CME appear, end when you see very strong pressure from real-time magnetosphere simulation ..

Today we have second CME end hi is strong, tomorrow last one end hi is strongest ..

edit on 5-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join