posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
Nothing yet from g. storm I think time is close, will be a long day ..
Bad things is we got new strong CME M9.3 very close to X1 ..
We will have strong eq - volcano activity minimum 2 days long, when geomagnetic storm start ..
Here present situation from Sun, min. next 24 h. we be in danger from more CME's ..
Phage info say first CME is slow, second is double speed of first, if this is correct they hit us together in similar time so that situation is not
Still believe it hit us on 4 August UTC
IB. Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is likely to remain
moderate to high for the next three days (04-06 Aug) under the
continued threat of a major event. Regions 1261 and 1263 are most
likely to produce activity.
IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is expected to be mostly quiet on day 1 (04 Aug), becoming active on days 2 and 3 (05-06
Aug), with a slight chance of minor to major storms at high latitudes. The increased geomagnetic activity is associated with the arrivals of CMEs
from 02 and 03 August. The 10 MeV protons are likely to exceed the 10 pfu threshold with CME passage.
Some stronger pressure starting at 11:47 UTC ..
edit on 4-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)