It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I changed my mind

edit on 3-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
OP, "Peace to you all 'end' peace to mother earth" and "Peace to All 'end' peace to earth". You really need to understand that a little thing like spelling 'and' as 'end' has a vastly different meaning! You continue to do it !
"end peace to earth" is not a good signature. This does not give me much confidence in 'your theory' ,more fear mongering at best!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OP we're always getting solar flares, i don't get why are you trying to make this thread until now?? if nothing happen in 48 hours what are you gonna say about this??

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
OP we're always getting solar flares, i don't get why are you trying to make this thread until now?? if nothing happen in 48 hours what are you gonna say about this??

No need to say anything my friend ..
I never post any prediction anytime if I by wrong, or I levee forum if you want ..
But you see I be watching long time ago, so I know what coming ..

End yes, PEACE to EARTH end to you all ..

I don't want post EQ or some evidence etc. if you have interest you be monitoring, you have all links
G.storm start slowly before 20 min, easy like always coming first emission waves ..
Need some time to come strong pressure, I did not calculate speed because I don't have precise data so cant be correct 100% ..

Sometimes come in 30 hours sometimes 48 h ..
This is UTC time, all say this solar wind come on 5 August but I'm positive it hit us today on 4 August UTC ..
Because info from media etc.for 5 August I wrote later hours of 4 but be here mach earlier ..
www2.nict.go.jp...

Max. 12 hours from now be strong pressure of g. storm ..
In 12 min we have 3 EQ M 5 + like all day long 4 EQ 5+ end this emission before strong CME is dangerous too end happens Every Time, end never find info for this emission on internet or similar ag. specially to see some monitoring them end make connection with EQ ..
This emission comes ~ 75% from the travel time of CME ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4a07068fc52.png[/atsimg]

Thanks Phage for info, but they are wrong again it come on August 4 ..
Problem is because Earth is very vulnerable** lately, that's way I open thread end be happy to more members understood this because don't have more energy end time to put is on table ..

Earth is under pressure end is not in same condition like was last solar maximum 2000, when we have strong Sun activity ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e52002632c01.png[/atsimg]

This two link is good ..

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

www.emsc-csem.org...
edit on 3-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

The CMEs yesterday were mild, with velocities of about 520 km/s. The products are predicted to arrive on the 5th and may produce minor geomagnetic storms.

Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is
expected to be quiet on day one (03 August). Day two is expected to
be predominately quiet with chance a for isolated active conditions
late in the day. Day three (05 August) is expected to be unsettled
to active with a chance for minor storm conditions. The increase in
activity is forecast due to the expected arrival of the coronal mass
ejection from 02/0616Z. Due to the enhanced environment there is a
chance for the 10 MeV protons to cross event thresholds with shock
arrival.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

There was a stronger CME today with a velocity of 1,165 km/s but like the ones yesterday its density seemed to be quite low. Nothing to get excited about.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
End yes, PEACE to EARTH end to you all ..

Now that is disturbing....
I realize English is not your first language but there is a HUGE difference between AND and END

What I quoted here, could be scary to some people, if they misunderstand what your real prediction is.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
California Volcanic event

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Was not sure if you had seen these. Wanted to bring them up to you. Also I agree. With what I saw this moring at 5 am was not normal. The clouds were white and fluffy with huge pink hues on the underside while by the sun the clouds were white and yellow. I woke my roomie to see because I have been watching for the CME's as well.

Anyway here are the links. The are "small" earthquakes I am sure I will be told, however after living through a 3.6 in Alaska one year, I do not think anything above a 4 is "small". I am just not an earthquake gal.

hisz.rsoe.hu...hisz.rsoe.hu...hisz.rsoe.hu...hisz.rsoe.hu...

Wondering if it is a start. Much like you, I expect to be repremanded and bashed.

Good company.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Norry

weak. obviously the OP's first language is not English. from what I've read it's french. we all understood the underlying meaning too. how many language's can you type without google translate. ATS is global.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OK, something or nothing......
This thread I started about Krakatoa's ash plume on the 31st
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this in the EQ thread
Quite a lot been happening down under in the last 3 hours

2011-08-03 22:52:20.0
40min ago 0.11 S 125.12 E 60 mb 5.3 MOLUCCA SEA 2011-08-03 23:16
2011-08-03 22:48:16.0
44min ago 5.14 S 148.18 E 60 mb 5.2 NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G. 2011-08-03 23:14
2011-08-03 22:39:28.0
53min ago 5.12 S 148.10 E 46 mb 5.7 NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G.
2011-08-03 21:44:10.1
1hr 49min ago 18.27 S 178.00 W 500 M 4.7 FIJI REGION 2011-08-03 22:11
2011-08-03 20:39:41.0
2hr 54min ago 16.24 S 167.92 E 204 mb 5.1 VANUATU
Magnitude mb 5.2
Region NORTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA
Date time 2011-08-03 20:02:19.0 UTC
Location 1.02 N ; 98.72 E
Depth 84 km

from
www.emsc-csem.org...

Just saying.....just maybe....all in the same region....hmmmmm???

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All the watches in my house stopped in the middle of the night at exactly the same time, then they all started up again. The clocks on the wall were fine. The watches stopped for around 3 hours.

Not sure if this is related, but I'll chip in with it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Can you provide some information or links that show geomagnetic storms can directly effect tectonic plates and volcanoes?

Don't mean to jump in on your "debunking", but have you got any evidence to say that they don't? I'm a little tired of the "links or it didn't happen" stuff that's going on just now.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Somewhere,within the next 23 7/8 hrs,it will rain....Oh MyGod....lets run...BTW Im still waiting on the earthquke(8 or above) or the volcano(Krakatoa level r bigger) to happen..according to the original pos,we have about 10 hs left for the event to validate the prediction....
edit on 8/3/2011 by Homedawg because: dawgsbaine

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This things can be connected so please tell my in what area you are ..

Storm is not so extra strong but Earth is under pressure, all be ok don't worry ..

People need to monitoring this because I don't have more free time for this end working something else ..

I think this got attentions end please mods don't delete this thread ..

All be here on this thread so when storm pass all can see connection end mach more, so in future you all know what you can expect from Sun, sunspots, Earth, planetary alignments, from universe emissions(on this link they close details, find other) end make some kind preparations ..

Very good things is no eruption from that sunspot last 10 hours, need min. more 15 h to pass ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3f0a3aba5b0.png[/atsimg]

This is how looks emission before strong g.storm, there no strong pressure but mag.field dancing all time ..

If that info correct what Phage post for speed we have race here end possibility to hit us at same time if storm don't start in next hours, don't like this situation .. lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8729d78a60cf.png[/atsimg]

edit on 3-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Im in that black area on ss11263 and i must say its quite chilly in here...

I dont own a satelite so i dont worry for my equipement, but people who have should and are monitoring this.

Do not worry my friend, all is quiet on the frontline.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
just one more day

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
stop hoping this is going to happen ffs

ETA: for whoever is
edit on 4-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Less than 6 hours left!!!
I'm so excited!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

get some popcorn ready!

edit on 4-8-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
ALERT:******************M9.3 Solar Flare: Sunspot 1261 is at it again, this time producing a strong M9.3 Solar Flare at 03:57 UTC Thursday morning. It also turns out that yet another Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) was produced and you can see it in the still image below captured by STEREO Ahead.

www.solarham.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join