It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep dreaming of another earth in the sky.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mesaana
reply to post by Komodo

oh yea totally me too lol
id be like. stay in school!
dont smoke weed!
no serously i would.
but i doubt i would of listened to myself.
edit: i did end up going back to school and finishing anyways and i dont smoke weed any more, or drink.
edit on 2-8-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

Yes, with 16 credits left to finish my AS in Welding, instead of dropping out, I would prolly shout that at the top of my lungs @ myself LOL ..

Pick the right woman, and don't be scared to tell her how I feel LOL.. (HUGE mistake)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Immediately thought of the film *Another Earth* myself.
You sure you haven't caught sight of the trailer while youtubing?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

nope i dont youtube much.
i do go on there to listen to music mostly in flames and children of bodom. but thats about it, im not really intrested in movies that much, i dont watch trailers.
the only tv i watched is on in demand, or is already recorded on dvr i never watch commercials. i fast forward those things at 4x speed

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

Just wondered in case you'd followed a vid posted on ATS. You know - usually anything to do with 2011, comets etc. I know that's how I stumbled across it. You might have just glanced it on the listings and it buried itself into your subconscious.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I've never heard of "Another Earth" the movie, either. And it looks like some kind of independent film... I can see how not many other people would know about it.

And that trailer *was* really creepy.
edit on 2-8-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
to be honest i dont follow the 2012 threads i mean, i dont think the world will end at 2012, or 2011.
I would certainly remember that trailer. that movie looks downright weird.
edit on 2-8-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I would post so you could read, an excerpt from my journal, but that comp is in the shop. Your dream is seen by others as well as myself, and I was in awe at how it filled our skies. I did not see our continents but land more evenly distributed.

To mix this up, more recently, I saw this incoming planet that started as orange and it too was distorted by our gravity and then we were to be hit by a major meteor shower, this part was a second dream. Now what is odd here was the dream was accompanied by this voice explaining things. Then I found myself in this white room with this woman whom explained that this happens now and then.

But then along with this destruction which was to be severe, the other earth was there as well as smaller satellite planets like life rafts. At any rate, seeing this other earth planet there was damn amazing. This dream of an incoming planet was shared by a dinner quest and she told me it looked like I described and came on very fast, made her duck in her dream.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You can see the Earth heading for disaster, be it political or natural and find yourself out of the loop and unable to do anything about it. Your lack of panic could indicate a certain inherent confidence in yourself however and could be indicated by the fact it's the other earth crashing into your normal stability. A dream that mirrors our lack of control over the political process/politicians.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the resemblance i get from these 2 worlds in peoples dreams, is a massive massive worldwide war. between good and evil. the worlds of both colliding for one last battle before the end of time, but prophecies will be prophecies.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

yea in my dream it really filled the sky too it was like the whole sky but i could see like everything i could see the whole globe of the earth it was huge.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

to tell you the truth i had a dream a few nights ago, and all i can remember is looking out a window and seeing earth, or an earth like planet. but i can distinctly remember that i was in a ship in outer space, or the atmosphere was gone on the planet. the sky was full of stars with red orange glow on the horizon.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

I guess this could really be a thread on the strange nature of dreams. Some say events in dreams elude to past, current, or even future events in the dreamers life. Others say it's just the brain sorting out jumbled thought similar to defragmenting a hard drive, resetting a computer, or degaussing a tv screen. In my opinion, they relate to experienced (past or current) events. I certainly don't buy into dream interpretation books or anything of the sort. Just seems to me that dreams are a tangled web and sorting them out would require a serious effort by a team of psychologists. Maybe some day...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
posting on this thread as well..since I repied to it 3 years ago ..

just got done watching this movie ....the ending was totally unexpected.. I 'think' I want to watch the 2nd film .. I think .. *grin*

edit on 18-1-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

Dreams interest me, but I try to to connect them to some prophetic point. That is just me. I have dreamed fantastical dreams and I have dreamed dreadful ones. I do not try to take those as being anything other than, a dream. Please note, this isn't to suggest that dreams do not have more to them.

My point would be...if I constantly dreamed of a hole, that was black, does that signify anything; absent our own interpretation?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mesaana

I just had this dream. I was on a military naval vessel and Donald Trump was on board. We were docked and I was having some food in the canteen.
Suddenly there was a huge buzz among the people on board that something was happening.
I went out on board to see what was going on and I saw a huge replica of the earth in the sky.
My first thought was to get a camera. As I fumbled for my phone, I turned around and behind me I saw different colored lights in the sky like that of a rainbow. Each light looked really strong, breaking through the clouds.
Then people started panicking and it was as though we were under attack.
I ran like crazy to get off the ship and remembered that my brother was still aboard.
I waited as long as I could, calling his name and then I knew I had to leave.
I ran as fast as I could. Weird.
So I googled , "dream I saw another earth" and ended up here.
Perhaps a huge event will soon be upon us?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I’m not questioning your dream but you should watch the last 15 minutes of Melancholia. I too had a similar dream many years ago and when I saw the end of that movie I was blown away - with like the weirdest deja vu. I was more convinced I had a dream about a movie I would later watch than anything else but it was sooooo close to my dream it was freaky. It looks exactly like what you describe. Maybe that screenwriter or producer had a similar dream, who knows... but you should take a look at it. It’s on Hulu movies now...

a reply to: mesaana

edit on 18-7-2018 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join