It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad Ali mourns with Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hi,

I felt over the below news reading my daily paper and decided to translate an article since I am a mayor fan of Muhammed Ali and also because I think that it is very relevant to get out to my fellow members of ATS.

Muhammad Ali mourns with Norway

Translation started:

The American boxing legend Muhammad Ali expresses in a letter to the Norwegian people sorrow over the bomb attack in Oslo and the subsequent massacre on the island Utøya.

Ali writes that he is devastated over the senseless murders and stands baffled by the attackers motives.

In the letter, Muhammad Ali says that "his heart feels with every one of you, while you are trying to deal with the unimaginable grief of your loss".

Ali, a Muslim, writes that the richness of human diversity is one of the things that make the world a better place to live in and that no one should fear the multi-cultural society.

Norwegian Anders Behring Breivik, who has admitted being behind the attacks that killed 77 people, says that he performed them to start a cultural revolution. It was to oust Muslims from Europe.

Ali writes that those who implement such unspeakable misdeeds in religion and ethnicity name, "do not understand that we have far more in common with our fellow citizens than that which divides us."

Translation ended.

As some of you know, I am not very into muslims and their relegion. However, I think it is nice to see a famous figure like Muhammed Ali going out with his oppinions in this matter.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Judging from media coverage of him over the past few years I have serious doubts he had the ability to craft this letter himself. Given the health problems he has exhibited it just seem unlikely. I guess its a nice gesture on his part.

brill

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Judging from media coverage of him over the past few years I have serious doubts he had the ability to craft this letter himself. Given the health problems he has exhibited it just seem unlikely. I guess its a nice gesture on his part.

brill

Yeah he is very sick.

But I guess he has a lot of help so you might be right that he havent excactly written it himself but he might have dictated it I guess?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

new topics

top topics

join