It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA Agents Raid Wrong House & Slam Veteran On Ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Ths is my 1st chance to post this that hasn't been invisibilized by whomever, after the live topic page, this topic has vanished....

Here is the original post.... see if you can find it on the fire hose topic area.... I can't, after 15+ hours

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm really sick and tired of my police incompetence threads becoming invisible, if you have a problem with them ATS, just publicly state that or get back to us on these threads of disappearance! My thread isn't visible, but if I speculate about aliens in my cupboard, it'll be visible for 700 hours and reposted somehow because of the nonsense topic that leads people nowhere in thought.
edit on 2-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well you're certainly giving them a good reason to lock this thread, whatever it may be - re-directing to another thread, calling out mods, or something, idk, they'll think of something.

I think I'll add my reply about the topic in the original thread, though

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Well you're certainly giving them a good reason to lock this thread, whatever it may be - re-directing to another thread, calling out mods, or something, idk, they'll think of something.

I think I'll add my reply about the topic in the original thread, though

no one can see the original thread, this isn't the 1st time my thread has gone into invisible mode after the live topic area. I'm pissed and been ignored so far.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I'm really sick and tired of my police incompetence threads becoming invisible, if you have a problem with them ATS, just publicly state that or get back to us on these threads of disappearance!

"A convenient real-time, constantly updated (without page-refreshing) list of the newest topics, new topics receiving member flags, and the new topics receiving member replies."

your other topic isn't 'new' anymore. get over it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

I know it isn't "new" anymore, but when it disappears forever after 15 minutes on the new topic page, and no mods respond after 15 hours, I get pissed, sorry.

If I talk about aliens that might be in my bum, that topic makes the front page for 87 days with no end in sight, mention police maliciousness in any way, goodbye topic.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I know it isn't "new" anymore, but when it disappears forever after 15 minutes on the new topic page, and no mods respond after 15 hours, I get pissed, sorry.

If I talk about aliens that might be in my bum, that topic makes the front page for 87 days with no end in sight, mention police maliciousness in any way, goodbye topic.

Yes but it's only 2 pages of replies. People posted for a bit and then stopped. The threads that stay on there are the ones that have people constantly posting in them. Think of how many other threads there are like that at any given time.. it's a big site, yours just got knocked off... no need to get angry at the mods

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Dude, imagine posting a topic that you want a discussion to, then after dropping off the new topic area, all you see are topics like.... "what if ET lived in my bum, what would you ask him"... and " the debt crisis, what do we do with a dum dum obama in charge" or "hey ATS, got nothing to say, figured I'd post just to see how long this thread lasts compared to real crap"....... that's what I'm looking at here, for a 2nd to 3rd time now on "police" issues.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

In my opinion, I would like to see something of a "Police Misconduct" forum, since this subject has been popping up alot nowdays.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

In my opinion, I would like to see something of a "Police Misconduct" forum, since this subject has been popping up alot nowdays.

Amen. It's hard to find an appropriate area on here for so many police brutality/misconduct videos that appear daily on here.. Even chemtrails got their own forum after all the skunk works movements.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

That's is going to be the best solution to the problem.

FWIW, i'mm sick of alien in my street light posts too. These police up my keyster posts are much more relevant.

top topics

join