It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

As sick as what you wrote sounds. You are right. They will bring us down if we don't bring them down first.
As I said in another related thread. Israel is never going to give that land up and they are going to suck any blood out of the US they can.I wonder how much of that aid the Palestinians in Gaza see.
Well I guess they do see the money.... They just have to look outside at all the expanding settlements.
I have said it before and will say it again.
If the Americans were in the position that the arabs have been in for 30+ years, I'm sure they too, would be bombing buildings and shooting people.
I don't blame people for the violence- when their concerns are ignored and their rights violated.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

And more clueless nonsense

Birth rates wont continue? Try telling that to the Chinese 1.3 billion, and the Indians who now have 1.2 billion.

And guess what, they're facing HUUUUUUUUGE social issues because of that...it's pretty clear they can't keep on going for that for another 80 years

Sharia law is being implemented in Europe.

...and it never overrides local laws. But who cares about facts if those facts go against religious paranoia...right?

Muslims now are 20 to 30 percent in some cities.

So what? They're not trying to convert people...on the contrary, many of the Muslims living in the West would be considered horrible sinners by fundamentalists because they drink and commit other "sins".

There are riots, praying in the streets.

Sure...there's some Muslim riots...but there's Neo-Nazi riots too. They're the minority and should be looked at as the village idiots they are.

And praying in the streets? OMGOMGOMG, their prayer death rays will kiiiiiiill you....run for the hills

Murder and rape rates much higher than the indigenous population.

How about posting some credible proof to back that up...or are you just talking out of your ass as usual

Isnt Abu Dabai and Saudia Arabia two of the richest per capita countries in the world,
hardly representative of Islam around the world.

Mhhhh...I've also been to Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, India, and Indonesia...not once was I attacked for being an atheist. In fact, I've been attacked because of my disbelief more often in the US than anywhere else

and it doesnt matter what the majority of muslims think if the fundamentalists
are controlling them.

Luckily, they are not controlling them in most countries. The only Muslim countries that are on the no-travel list (apart from the ones we currently wage war against) are Somalia and Yemen. Both places that have very very very little contact with the Western world.

Rape isnt a crime in most muslim countries, they usually blame the women,
that is part of sharia

And yeah, that's bad...but it still doesn't mean that they stand any chance at making it legal in the west

Your answers are just the politically correct cultural Marxism wishful thinking. Everybody
is the same, all religions are the same, nobody wants to take over,Islam is the
religion of peace, blah blah blah.

Put down the Breivik manifesto

And yeah, for all I care, all religions are the same. Every single one claims to be the "right one" (and often the "only right one") without having the slightest shred of evidence to back up their claim. And you know what, that's ok. If it makes people happy to believe, fine, let them believe whatever they want. But attacking an entire people based on their faith makes you a bigot just like the Norwegian shooter. If you're happy wearing that bigot badge, go right ahead...just leave the sane majority alone.

Sometimes I think we should just lock up all fundamentalists on all sides and let them fight it out. Give them all a toothpick and tell them no one leaves until only one is left. That way, the sane people can get on with their lives and don't get distracted fixing the economy and social disparity amongst other more important subjects. We shouldn't be forced to join your stupid real-life dungeons and dragons fantasy war....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

israel gets 3 billion dollars a year from us, not 100M

My bad...although, that only makes it worse

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by patternfinder

israel gets 3 billion dollars a year from us, not 100M

My bad...although, that only makes it worse

yeah it does... of course, the same people who started israel a little over 60 years ago are the families that own the federal reserve, that's why this can happen the way it does. and that makes it even worse than any aid israel gets.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

at this rate you gotta wait for one of them to pass away, or be deathly sick, getting into office right now is hard as hell, no one wants to leave that money pit.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just want to make one thing clear, I don't hate Jews...in fact, I have a lot of Jewish friends. I only rant against the Israeli government and their crooks in the US government.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdimi
reply to post by hawkiye

at this rate you gotta wait for one of them to pass away, or be deathly sick, getting into office right now is hard as hell, no one wants to leave that money pit.

ha ha, actually all you have to do is show how good of a shill you can be for israel and you are in like flynn. just remember there is no getting out of it alive or with your reputation in tact.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Theres not much to say about this really is there. Apart from, What are you Americans going to do about it? Moan here in ATS? or get up off your ass and actually do something about it? Withold your labour, your taxes, go on strike, anything !...but please stop moaning about it....

Respects

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

i want to go ahead and say that Israel funded all these projects from American money. It's the American way to have someone else do the dirty work, so in the end the US doesn't get blamed. Please don't act like Israel is the brain behind the US, because if that country and it's people never existed the world would be a better place, just saying.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

i want to go ahead and say that Israel funded all these projects from American money. It's the American way to have someone else do the dirty work, so in the end the US doesn't get blamed. Please don't act like Israel is the brain behind the US, because if that country and it's people never existed the world would be a better place, just saying.

If when you say the US, you mean the jp morgans, the rockefeller, the rothschilds, the kissengers, the bill crystals and the paul wolfowitzs and the bushs and obamas, etc............, then yeah, the US is behind it all.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

If when you say the US, you mean the jp morgans, the rockefeller, the rothschilds, the kissengers, the bill crystals and the paul wolfowitzs and the bushs and obamas, etc............, then yeah, the US is behind it all.

but guess what, these are all israeli firsters. go figure

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It's the American way to have someone else do the dirty work, so in the end the US doesn't get blamed.

I would like you to be more specific about who these americans are in your opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

While we aid terrorists in Libya? End all aid unless for a Natural crisis.(Earthquake,Volcano,Hurricane...etc.)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

While we aid terrorists in Libya? End all aid unless for a Natural crisis.(Earthquake,Volcano,Hurricane...etc.)

I wish the world would leave libya alone, they are the most free country in my opinion and the israelis don't like that. they want everyone under their thumb

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

I do not see Israel as our main problem, but our so called President and a wasteful, arrogant Democratic Senate.
Let's actually stop foreign aid to all the countries that hate us, and steal money and help intended to go to the people but end up in the hands of corrupt government officials.We, and other countries, have thrown billions in help to various countries in Africa and that sure has not helped them any. Our stupid President supported insurgency in Egypt and the result of that is the Muslim Brotherhood gaining control and they will bring that country to Islamic fundamentalism. Let's get out of Lybia, and that will save money. Let's stop thinking we can throw money at countries that take it and then try to kill us or deride our way of life. Yeah, we are the terrible people that have helped more than anyone, and no one appreciates it, except Israel. Even though our President has treated their leader terribly, unlike his treatment of other world leaders, that country is still supporting us and calling themselves our ally.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

How exactly are we aiding terrorists in Libya? We know for a FACT that Gaddafi is a terrorist, yet we supported him for decades because we wanted his oil. The people we now support over there were revolting against his human rights violations and suppression of freedom...how exactly does that turn them into terrorist.

The amount of uneducated bigotry in this thread is baffling

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Elienne

I do not see Israel as our main problem, but our so called President and a wasteful, arrogant Democratic Senate.

What's the largest single-policy contributor to the deficit?

The BUSH (!!!) tax cuts for the richest people in the country...

But who cares about facts, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elienne
reply to post by Amassuo

Let's actually stop foreign aid to all the countries that hate us, and steal money and help intended to go to the people but end up in the hands of corrupt government officials.We, and other countries, have thrown billions in help to various countries in Africa and that sure has not helped them any. Our stupid President supported insurgency in Egypt and the result of that is the Muslim Brotherhood gaining control and they will bring that country to Islamic fundamentalism. Let's get out of Lybia, and that will save money. Let's stop thinking we can throw money at countries that take it and then try to kill us or deride our way of life. Yeah, we are the terrible people that have helped more than anyone, and no one appreciates it, except Israel. Even though our President has treated their leader terribly, unlike his treatment of other world leaders, that country is still supporting us and calling themselves our ally.

Oh myyyyy,..........someone who still believes that the president actually is the wielder of the power ha ha ha, now that's funny..... actually it isn't because too many people think that way and think that they are being the 'voice of reason'.... ha ha that's funny

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

How exactly are we aiding terrorists in Libya? We know for a FACT that Gaddafi is a terrorist, yet we supported him for decades because we wanted his oil. The people we now support over there were revolting against his human rights violations and suppression of freedom...how exactly does that turn them into terrorist.

The amount of uneducated bigotry in this thread is baffling

show us credible evidence that the people were revolting his human rights violations...... they get free schooling all the way up to a master's degree, he brought them water through the biggest man made river in the world, they get their housing for freeeeeeeeee........... what a horrible person would do this for his people!!!!! shame on him!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
YOu tell me our president isn't an israeli a**kisser after watching this.............

www.youtube.com...

in fact, watch hillary clinton aipac speech, john boehner aipac speech, harry reid aipac speech, and tell me they don't kiss israels butt.......

nutandyahoo got 30 standing ovations from all of our senators and representatives in a packed house during his speech.... tell me our congress isn't israeli a**kissers now........

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join