Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Israel has the best defended airspace in the world, for FREE.

It's US, the United States who has AEGIS equipped ships protecting them, our THAAD missile defense system is over there, our Army and their Patriot Batteries are over there, our satellite assets are over their region watching enemies of THEM....plus all the classified stuff.....

The United States spends more $$$$ to defend Israeli airspace...than we even have over our Nations Capitol.

Tells you where the real Capitol of America is....doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Yeah. Also there are more lies about Israel then about any other country.
What US aegis ship/s is/are in Israel?
Where are THAAD missiles in Israel?
As for Patriot - well, Israel bought it. Just as dozen of other countries.
What is the point of this?
I suggest to modify the post - Israel is evil,doesn't matter why. They rule the world. Facts are irrelevant. Lies are accepted.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

And the US "stores" $billions worth of weapons in Israel..

Israel probably charges storage costs...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Israel is mystery babylon the great.

Israel will be reformed when Jesus returns: Jesus has not returned

Youngest of end time great nations: Israel was formed in 1948.

Turned on Their Heritage: The Jews in Israel are antichrist by definition as they did not except Jesus as their messiah.

They do not regard the gods of their fathers: The Jews have embraced Satanism (Babylonian Mystery Religion) ever since their Babylonian captivity.

Where our lord was crucified, where the two prophets preach and are slain: Jerusalem

City built on 7 hills: Jerusalem
en.wikipedia.org...

whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by johnd1987

I had this long post proving you wrong, but I looked into it, and there COULD be something there. I will have to research it more.

I do have to add that all prophecies show God's people returning to the land BEFORE they accept Him, though. So in that, I feel you are wrong.

But your source . . . eesh. Not a good place to be dude.

Edit: Just learned it was your site. Interesting but too much racism.
edit on 8/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)
edit on 8/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yup.

The "whore" has innocent blood on her hands...

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
-Rev 17:6

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
-Rev 18:24

And Jesus says about Jerusalem...

[u[That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
-Mat 23:35

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
-Mat 23:37

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
-Luk 13:34

Heres another startling revelation

You said, 'I will continue forever— the eternal queen! ' But you did not consider these things or reflect on what mighthappen. 8 "Now then, listen, you wanton creature, lounging in your security and saying to yourself, 'I am, and there is none besides me. I will never be a widow or suffer the loss of children.' 9 Both of these will overtake you in a moment, on a single day: loss of children and widowhood. They will come upon you in full measure, in spite of your many sorceries and all your potent spells.
-Isaiah 47:7

and

Revelation 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It is insane for us to fall apart while giving money to anybody. We need to chill out for a bit. Then after we turn things around we can be more generous again.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
judaism is such a joke. poor jews.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
End all foreign aid. America first. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnd1987
Israel is mystery babylon the great.

Where our lord was crucified, where the two prophets preach and are slain: Jerusalem

City built on 7 hills: Jerusalem en.wikipedia.org...

whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...

The Vatican is also built on 7 Hills, maybe there's a Connection between the two.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
End all foreign aid. America first. ~SheopleNation

I totally agree with this.

It just occurred to me, that Israel, the Jewish people there, are not at fault for recieving America's bounty, but rather, it is these men in power, who are handing America's lifelines over to them, on a silver platter. So, who are those dudes, and more importantly, where do they live?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I personally think Israel will be reformed when the Annunaki set their craft shaped like a giant Pyramid right down on that big landing pad where the Dome of the Rock sits, crushing all in it's path, and spreading out a garden like never seen since the days of Edin. All that is Israel now will be no more after that. Go ahead, laugh. You will see it happen if you live long enough.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Reminds me of the movie Immortel by Enki Belial where in the future,
the Ancient Gods of Egypt awaken from slumber, parking their Megalithic
Pyramid in the middle of the skies above New York. Great Movie.
edit on 24-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

First you show disbelieve of the subject discussed her and now you dismiss them after they are shoved in your face.If facts to you are not as you say 'significant' then you make nothing but a joke of yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Im shocked, you didnt hear?
There was a billed passed to change the US's name.
The united states is now known as the Zionist States of America, but you can just say Israel V2.0, for short.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This guy is great, just telling it like it is!.

You know your country is in big trouble when the
Vice President admits to this.

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." Thomas Paine.

"Each generation should be made to bear the burden of its own wars, instead of carrying them on, at the expense of other generations". James Madison - 4th President of the United States
edit on 27-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
New predictions

Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the September-October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(maybe:26-28 September ) - and the dry lake Kynrt He is government end of november/ 2012

And by the Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed

On September 28 Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after
starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(11/11 /2011 »

Gas Methane
- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -november2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: Soldiers the United Nations They sent to Syria in September/ earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kynrt /In October Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in Januaryto take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground. This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina

(volcano

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

have you ever seen a skint jew? there all freekin loaded, and all they do is freeload off us all, who controls the diamond market for one, take a trip to Antwerp or NYC and see for yourself, they may walk round like tramps but believe me there far from it!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim
reply to post by meathed

have you ever seen a skint jew? there all freekin loaded, and all they do is freeload off us all, who controls the diamond market for one, take a trip to Antwerp or NYC and see for yourself, they may walk round like tramps but believe me there far from it!

That's going a bit far..
I know and have known many Jews and they come from all walks of life..
Rich, poor, smart and stupid...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join