5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by Xcathdra

zionistts and pro-israelis and other ich interests of the sort are to blame
edit on 7-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your view.. However the question is not directed at you.

then who is it directed to? can Amassuo not have a say on this topic?.....sounds fishy to me

Sure he can... However I didnt ask for his guess as to what YOU meant. YOU would be the one who used a term then tried to back track from it because of its implications.

You hate Israel and Jews... You just use the term "you people" to hide behind the fact. I think it would be safe to end the debate at this point since we know what you are all about and the direction you want to take the thread in. Feel free to blame the jews for everything on your own.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i gave you plenty of truth, but you can't hear it or know it, jesus tells us why in john 8:44

you've got my vote on this..... let's stop aid to both of them

If we cut all aiud to Israel, then we should cut all aid to the Palestinians as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Actually all you gave was a biggoted speech and veiled comments towards Jews and "you people" followed by a few pages of obfuscation, outright refusal to answer, and then threats with going to the mods because you got called out and didnt want to be forced to admit that you ahte the JEws.

Hahahha nice try... If we cut all aid, then Russia China Iran and Syria and any other country who gives aid to Palestinians should be stopped as well.

Any one of those countries that doesnt want to stop aid to palestine, means we dont need to stop aid to Israel.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Hahahha nice try... If we cut all aid, then Russia China Iran and Syria and any other country who gives aid to Palestinians should be stopped as well.

Any one of those countries that doesnt want to stop aid to palestine, means we dont need to stop aid to Israel.

if russia, china, iran, or syria jumped off a bridge does that mean we should too? you're argument has no merit..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Actually all you gave was a biggoted speech and veiled comments towards Jews and "you people" followed by a few pages of obfuscation, outright refusal to answer, and then threats with going to the mods because you got called out and didnt want to be forced to admit that you ahte the JEws.

plus, i haven't seen you inject anything to this topic that would be informative... i can show proof for everything i say...i doubt you can... but that's ok.....people don't have to have training courses to talk on a forum and you have the right to believe what you will...i won't attack you for it...i will turn the other cheek....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

if russia, china, iran, or syria jumped off a bridge does that mean we should too? you're argument has no merit..

Not at all.. If Russia China Iran and Syria attacked Israel, does that mean we should just look the other way and not assist in defending an ally.

The only reason this thread is here and you posting in it is to push an agenda of ending aid for Israel using the argument of economics in an effort to mask the fact you hate israel and want it to fall. The only way that would happen is to remove the US from the equation, which again is your push.

You also ignored fas.org info that shows the money Israel gets comes back into the United States from their purchase of items from us. So in reality the 100 billion you falsely claim, and the 65 billion Fas.org logs, does not account for that money coming back into the US.

So our aid to Israel is actually a lot less than reported because it doesnt take that into account.

You ignore that because it doesnt support your argument or agenda, which is sad.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My oh My!

I swear some people are so brainwashed that the zionists could chop off all their limbs and they would still sit there smiling defending them.

Madness at it's finest!

Good thread op!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

FAS.org link showing the breakdown in funding to Israel... I provided that to correct your guesses in dollar amounts in the OP.

The reason you dont see it is because it undermines your argument. Your debate skill is equal to that of a few other anti Israel members on this site. You guys need to stop using the same playbook, or at least change it up so it doesnt look like you all use the same account.

I also provided you the amount of aid that makes up the US budget.
I called you out on your hatred of Jews, which will allow others to decide if your information is valid or based on an agenda.

So yes, ive contributed quite a bit to this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
My oh My!

I swear some people are so brainwashed that the zionists could chop off all their limbs and they would still sit there smiling defending them.

Madness at it's finest!

Good thread op!

I think your mistaking Zionist with Sharia law and backwards Islam when you talk about chopping limbs off. Besides if no one countered some of the lies people spred on here about Israel and the US, then there wouldn't even be a conversation in the thread at all.

CErtainly a goal from people who arent used to western media and independant thought and fact checking. ME media is the equivelant of a court stenogrpaher.

Unlike some ME countries, I wont be put to death for questioning my government nor for reading up on news that doesnt come from offical state media.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Not at all.. If Russia China Iran and Syria attacked Israel, does that mean we should just look the other way and not assist in defending an ally.

The only reason this thread is here and you posting in it is to push an agenda of ending aid for Israel using the argument of economics in an effort to mask the fact you hate israel and want it to fall. The only way that would happen is to remove the US from the equation, which again is your push.

You also ignored fas.org info that shows the money Israel gets comes back into the United States from their purchase of items from us. So in reality the 100 billion you falsely claim, and the 65 billion Fas.org logs, does not account for that money coming back into the US.

So our aid to Israel is actually a lot less than reported because it doesnt take that into account.

You ignore that because it doesnt support your argument or agenda, which is sad.

tisk tisk....you do like to throw that word "hate" around don't you, easily as throwing dirty laundry....i would say that you hate people that don't care for israel and the aid they are getting from us...pretty nasty comments you are making...the whole "nazi" and "hate" and "4th reich" thing is not a way to gain friends and it is now a cheezy way to obfuscate a subject that isn't to your liking....in fact, it solidifies my belief that zionists are the ones that are prejudice because zionists hate non zionists out of ignorance of what non zionists really believe.......

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

which will allow others to decide if your information is valid or based on an agenda.

While clearly demonstrating your own biased agenda! Imaginary star for multi tasking!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

which will allow others to decide if your information is valid or based on an agenda.

While clearly demonstrating your own biased agenda! Imaginary star for multi tasking!

ha ha ha, that was great.....kudos to you Unrivaled......

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
after reading almost every single post on this thread, i would say that if you take the info that zionists have provided on here to prove their points and the info that non zionists have provided and you put it all on a scale, the non zionists have it by a landslide..........

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Wherever there is a thread touching on truths of the zionists, never fear xcathedra shall be here
spouting her blind faith to the inhumane and immoral zionist machine and ALWAYS ALWAYS tries to point the finger at muslims or any other country in the m.e apart from her beloved Israel!

It's just sad now really, and thankfully people can see straight through your biased, zionist loving and po-lice licking BS!

Have a nice day
edit on 7-8-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

after reading almost every single post on this thread, i would say that if you take the info that zionists have provided on here to prove their points and the info that non zionists have provided and you put it all on a scale, the non zionists have it by a landslide..........

Who are zionists in this thread?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Your not prejudiced against Israel or the US for supplying aid to them?

I would go with you are jealous we are able to give ISrael the aid we do, while the allies of palestine cant.

I love it when "people like you" are jealous about Americas wealth.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Who are zionists in this thread?

you tell me....I'd like to know so i can stay away from them lol......i hear they got claws.....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

And whats my Agenda? I provided correct information with sources for people to use, unlike you and the other anti israli people in this thread.

Please show me where I have given unquivecal support to Israel. Please show me where you and pattern have addressed problems with arab countries or the Palestinians.

That side of the coin is very much relveant to this thread since the reason for our aid to ISrael is because of those very groups.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Wherever there is a thread touching on truths of the zionists, never fear xcathedra shall be here
spouting her blind faith to the inhumane and immoral zionist machine and ALWAYS ALWAYS tries to point the finger at muslims or any other country in the m.e apart from her beloved Israel!

It's just sad now really, and thankfully people can see straight through your biased, zionist loving and po-lice licking BS!

Have a nice day

While I understand that using the word zionist any chance you et will most likely get you a lot of stars, it doesnt make your argument any less stupid.

Ive provided the info about aid, which you guys ignore.

I wonder why that is? Because it doesnt support your agenda?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Your not prejudiced against Israel or the US for supplying aid to them?

I would go with you are jealous we are able to give ISrael the aid we do, while the allies of palestine cant.

I love it when "people like you" are jealous about Americas wealth.

now now, retract them claws and let's try to keep from using buzz words, they don't work any longer.....any sane person reading through this thread will know the truth when they see it and they will see you trying to cover it up, rather sloppily i must say, yet trying to cover it up anyways.....time for me to hit the sack, maybe you can find some other poor sucker, oops i mean chap to buy your goods....sorry if I chaffed you in any way....truth does that to some people ya know...ta ta for now, cheerio and all that.......

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join