5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The nation of Israel was reformed to thwart a resurgent Ottoman style empire resurgence after ww2.
Europe was very vulnerable at that time.

So you agree with the above statement I was responding to??

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

. . .

Normally I would be surprised but ATS apparently has become the new home to the 4th Reich.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Exactly. And it is thinly masked by "anti-Zionism." The new politically correct way to be a Jew hater.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Maybe, BUT we like ATS and we like the opportunity to confront the enemy, whoever he, she or it is {not necessarily of Israel but also of The United States} and all freedom loving people. If ATS had suppressed this post and left you with the false sense of security that all is well, would you have been happier?; as you see it would be a false sense of happiness and security - not only is the world still full of bigoted, prejudicial and hostile people to us {The United States of America} but the prejudicial group still use the convenience of picking on the most convenient race, religion or ethnic group to gain favor for their evil agendas.

Not only is this thread/post important but it is historically significant - it shows us that after more than 5000 years of recent History humanity still hasn't grown up - this crazy, stupid war{s} in the middle east is still going on. When will we/they/us ever learn?!?!

Christians and Jews prophesize a NEW JERUSALEM - maybe Mohammed has to agree?1?

Unfortunately in our current world it is much easier to call up satan - but we will continue our dream of an end
to evil; we will create a New World, a New Dawn and a New Jerusalem !!!
edit on 7-8-2011 by AlienView because: clarity

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by patternfinder

This is a must see!!!!!!!! Israelis are getting tired of their government......they are saying game over.........the israeli awakening........

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, do you?
www.france24.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
is this correct, a Wanted Assassin became Prime Minister of Israel? and no one seems to want to address that fact?
wow... Crazy Crazy..

edit on 7-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Just like no one wanting to discuss the fact that Yasser Arafat was involved in the Muich executions of the ISraeli olympic team. Or the fact that the PM arafat named was also directly involved in the planning of that incident as well.

How about the number of people Bashir Assad has killed recently? Or Ahmadinejad?

Israel is not the only country on the planet that commits wrongdoing, and singleing them out just makes you look naieve (and based on your post history we know you arent naieve).

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The saddest part about all of this is that we don't need the money for any of it.

If people came together and just did, without expecting a paycheck, the world would be a better place.

Coexisting is the only way to survive indefinitely, besides natural disasters/annihilation.

We must look ridiculous to any other civilization, handing money back and forth before anything gets done.

It would be hilarious if ETs came to take all of our money, just to mess with us.

Hell, if anything it would help us out!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Sorry dude, it only shows i as others just want to know why people like yourself can't handle someone asking
a simple question without adding a whole lot of mumbo jumbo to it, which i was trying to refer to as i said
about that Photo which you chose to ignore, i really dont care either way. But i do care when people like you
perpetrate and accuse others of being something they clearly are not because you are, as all can see a hot head and jump off the handle every time you dont like Anything anyone has to say that doesnt serve your ideals.
No i am not anti Jew or White or Black or any other color, i am Pro wanting to know what's going on in my world though, like everyone else does, however. As for the satanic worship comment, that was going way too far, clearly it is you who has a major hate problem.
grow up please,and Stop accusing people of simply wanting answers with your judgemental silliness. You havent got a clue who anyone here is gender/background or other, so PLEASE stop
bullying the threads with your personal attacks and insults, they do not belong here.

END OF POSTS. Enough is Enough.
edit on 7-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

. . .

Normally I would be surprised but ATS apparently has become the new home to the 4th Reich.

Exactly. And it is thinly masked by "anti-Zionism." The new politically correct way to be a Jew hater.

Yeah, there isn't a a thought form invented where truth about Jewish cultural aggression is concerned, that wouldn't be termed "Jew hater".
How about Goyim hating judaics for the SPLINTER of "jews" that have been responsible for more death
than any other thing in the last 150 years?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think I will call them anti-nonsemitic haters.....and the funny thing is, most of the jewish population today isn't semitic......they speak yiddish.....semitic refers to a language, not a people.... that's how ridiculous it all is... plus, watch this video and an ex minister of israel will tell you herself that the word antisemitic is only a ploy they use to stop any further intelligent conversation of a subject they don't like.....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When attempting to express our opinion as to the motivations of the op of this thread ATS {above top secret} removed our statement claiming a violation. Since who ever controls this site does not consider perpetrating whatever their agenda of bigotry is and allowed and will continue to allow it as it suits their agenda, we will never list on this site again. We believe anyone thinking ATS is an open forum is deluding themselves. Read the whole thread
and watch as ATS sat-by and allowed every bigoted anti-Semite have fun and notice when we began to seriously criticize not ATS but the op of the thread, ATS stepped in and censored us. You will probably never get to read this post on ATS since ATS is not working for free speech as you might think and will probably censor and remove it. We believe ATS's agenda is similar to that of the op's of this thread. Until ATS shows us it is not in fact a neo-Nazi front site we wish nothing to do with them. And leave you with the warning "Let the Poster Beware"!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
most of the jewish population today isn't semitic......

--In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ‎) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.--

Considering the speak Hebrew . . . I think that qualifies them as Semitic.

they speak yiddish.....

FALSE.

--Currently, there are two official languages in Israel: Hebrew and Arabic--

Both Semitic languages.

And the Orthodoxy do still cling to Yiddish, of course. But

--Yiddish (ייִדיש yidish or אידיש idish, literally "Jewish") is a High German language of Ashkenazi Jewish origin, spoken throughout the world. It developed as a fusion of German dialects with Hebrew, Aramaic, Slavic languages and traces of Romance languages.[2][3] It is written in the Hebrew alphabet.--

So even Yiddish has Semetic origins.

semitic refers to a language, not a people.... that's how ridiculous it all is

So Hitler was anti-language, not anti-people.

I see.

... plus, watch this video and an ex minister of israel will tell you herself that the word antisemitic is only a ploy they use to stop any further intelligent conversation of a subject they don't like.....

So people who are fighting back against you Jew haters is evil, and because they wish to not have a conversation with you, they state the obvious . . . and that is an issue?

Would you carry on a conversation with someone who obviously hated you, and spread lies about you?

As for the Jewish lady . . . so what she says gives you a fall back net. You can say all the hateful things you like, and if anyone calls you out on it, it is all to deceive you. I have no issue criticizing any government.

What I do have a problem with is your hateful attitudes, and the need to blame everything on those evil Jews.

edit on 8/7/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Brilliant: U.S. Gives Pakistan $1 Billion; Pakistan Helps Our Enemies Kill Us

Americans fighting the war in Afghanistan have long harbored strong suspicions that Pakistan’s military spy service has guided the Afghan insurgency with a hidden hand, even as Pakistan receives more than $1 billion a year from Washington for its help combating the militants, according to a trove of secret military field reports made public Sunday.
The documents . . . suggest that Pakistan, an ostensible ally of the United States, allows representatives of its spy service to meet directly with the Taliban in secret strategy sessions to organize networks of militant groups that fight against American soldiers in Afghanistan, and even hatch plots to assassinate Afghan leaders.

The White House has denounced the leaks as “irresponsible,” but what about the facts revealed? For $1 billion a year, we’re paying for Pakistan’s ISI intelligence agency to help kill our troops in Afghanistan.

Via Memeorandum. This story was the No. 1 topic today on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” which is monitored religiously by Da Tech Guy:
Text

theothermccain.com...

America could also give a Billion to Sudan where babies are dying every minute.

Why should not America a Christian country help a place where Christ the saviour of mankind was born and with it help find all those places people doubt that never existed so that maybe the that anti-Christian religion next door does not get all the holy places and destroy or cover them up forever to further their own agenda.

The Obama administration pledged Friday to raise its military aid to Pakistan to $2 billion a year - a total increase of $10 billion over five years - to help the country fight extremism. Officials at the State Department say aid will be denied to any Pakistani army units linked to human rights abuses.

The aid pledge, announced by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, provides a long-term U.S. security commitment along the lines of the five-year, $7.5 billion civilian aid package for Pakistan approved by Congress last year.

Clinton said the Obama administration will ask Congress for $2 billion in military aid for Pakistan for each year from 2012 to 2016.

The yearly pledges constitute an increase in the roughly $1.5 billion in annual military aid provided in recent years, and give Pakistan an assurance of continuity in U.S. support.
Text

www.voanews.com...
edit on 7-8-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Brilliant: U.S. Gives Pakistan $1 Billion; Pakistan Helps Our Enemies Kill Us

Americans fighting the war in Afghanistan have long harbored strong suspicions that Pakistan’s military spy service has guided the Afghan insurgency with a hidden hand, even as Pakistan receives more than $1 billion a year from Washington for its help combating the militants, according to a trove of secret military field reports made public Sunday.
The documents . . . suggest that Pakistan, an ostensible ally of the United States, allows representatives of its spy service to meet directly with the Taliban in secret strategy sessions to organize networks of militant groups that fight against American soldiers in Afghanistan, and even hatch plots to assassinate Afghan leaders.

The White House has denounced the leaks as “irresponsible,” but what about the facts revealed? For $1 billion a year, we’re paying for Pakistan’s ISI intelligence agency to help kill our troops in Afghanistan.

Via Memeorandum. This story was the No. 1 topic today on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” which is monitored religiously by Da Tech Guy:
Text

theothermccain.com...

America could also give a Billion to Sudan where babies are dying every minute.

Why should not America a Christian country help a place where Christ the saviour of mankind was born and with it help find all those places people doubt that never existed so that maybe the that anti-Christian religion next door does not get all the holy places and destroy or cover them up forever to further their own agenda.

The Obama administration pledged Friday to raise its military aid to Pakistan to $2 billion a year - a total increase of $10 billion over five years - to help the country fight extremism. Officials at the State Department say aid will be denied to any Pakistani army units linked to human rights abuses.

The aid pledge, announced by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, provides a long-term U.S. security commitment along the lines of the five-year, $7.5 billion civilian aid package for Pakistan approved by Congress last year.

Clinton said the Obama administration will ask Congress for $2 billion in military aid for Pakistan for each year from 2012 to 2016.

The yearly pledges constitute an increase in the roughly $1.5 billion in annual military aid provided in recent years, and give Pakistan an assurance of continuity in U.S. support.
Text

www.voanews.com...
edit on 7-8-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

all you need to know is jesus died for your sins and to believe in him, you don't need relics....relics are a form of idol worship.....as far as the aid to all these other countries, there is nothing different going on, both sides of every war are funded by the same people......

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

--In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ‎) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.--

they speak yiddish.....

FALSE.

Both Semitic languages.

--Yiddish (ייִדיש yidish or אידיש idish, literally "Jewish") is a High German language of Ashkenazi Jewish origin, spoken throughout the world. It developed as a fusion of German dialects with Hebrew, Aramaic, Slavic languages and traces of Romance languages.[2][3] It is written in the Hebrew alphabet.--

I see.

... plus, watch this video and an ex minister of israel will tell you herself that the word antisemitic is only a ploy they use to stop any further intelligent conversation of a subject they don't like.....

So people who are fighting back against you Jew haters is evil, and because they wish to not have a conversation with you, they state the obvious . . . and that is an issue?

Would you carry on a conversation with someone who obviously hated you, and spread lies about you?

As for the Jewish lady . . . so what she says gives you a fall back net. You can say all the hateful things you like, and if anyone calls you out on it, it is all to deceive you. I have no issue criticizing any government.

What I do have a problem with is your hateful attitudes, and the need to blame everything on those evil Jews.

you are being anti-nonsemitic when you say that I'm being hateful.....when you see someone doing something wrong to someone you love, is it hateful to call that person out? end of transmission to you...I will not be responding to your anti-nonsemitic posts any longer....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

they speak yiddish.....

FALSE.

Both Semitic languages.

I see.

I'm sorry, I will respond one more time to you... you proved my point about "anti-semitism" when you jewish guys call someone anti semite, you are calling them "anti-language" ha ha.....because you even showed that semitics is actually language......so, when you jewish guys hate on muslims you are being anti-semitic also......pot calling the kettle black eh?
edit on 7-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randalljm

. . .

Yeah, there isn't a a thought form invented where truth about Jewish cultural aggression is concerned, that wouldn't be termed "Jew hater".
How about Goyim hating judaics for the SPLINTER of "jews" that have been responsible for more death
than any other thing in the last 150 years?

Feel free to bring it up and post about it. What we are talking about is, in this thread as well as others, the same group of people over and over use the term zionist and Jew in such a manner that it leaves little room for misinterpretation. Whether its comeing form people who belong to stormfront or some other New nazi group, or from people who subsrice to radical forms of religion, the attacks and blame are the same and are as skillfully done as they were during the leadup to the rise of Hitler and the 3rd Reich.

Blame is constantly leveled at the Jews or Israel itself, while actions taken by other groups are dismissed or somehow justified.

Just as with the Israeli Government, Hitler had Generals in his who did not agree with his vies on the world and actively try to make changes or lessen the impact of Hitlers choices, going all the way to hitlers generals outright trying to stop him.

I being that up because people need to keep it in perspective that not every single person who belonged to the Nazi party could be considered an evil person who killed jews every chance they got. Not every single person who is Jewish or belongs to the Isreali government is bent on the destruction of arabs or palestinians.

The blame game is what got us into WWII....
The silence is what continued WWII...

Never again...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The word goyim is an insult, to every one whos not a jew. For a people, who have been thrown out of nearly every country on the planet. One would think that they would wise up and realise, that if you consider people who are not jews, to be an animal/goyim with no rights under jewish law. Then dont be so surprised, when people(that you have abused) treat you the same way. Calling people goyim = untermensch. We know what happened to the nasty people who used that term.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Hmmm.. I dont recall the Jews telling the Nazis that.. I do remember however the Nazis blaming the Jews for, well, everything. Also, there is a difference between being thrown out of a country, and rounded up and forced to board trains.

If you dont see the difference, then I would go back to whatever school you attended and demand a refund because you got screwed.

IF you are going to make the argument about status based on religious beliefs, then please include Islam in that argument, where the current skewed argument by their supposed imams is if you are not muslim, then you are the infadel and must be killed, even though the Quran places restrictions on that, which arent relayed by their leaders.

How about we view catholocism during the time of the inquisitions and how the Jesuits were essentially the military wing of the church durings its heyday?

Singeling out one relgiion in the manner you are doing forces me to go back and reference the 4th reigch comment I made.

new topics
top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join