It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

NO, it is easier to blame Jews for all the problems in the world and not bother with actual, you know, facts or anything, obviously.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

im gonna go have a more intellectual conversation with that tree over there.

yea all of us are hating on all jews, everyone. even though i am one. we all hate them. i hate myself for stealing my money and i hate my satanic rituals. /sarcasm
edit on 4-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

yea all of us are hating on all jews, everyone. even though i am one. we all hate them. i hate myself for stealing my money and i hate my satanic rituals. /sarcasm

I'll take that as capitulation. Guess those facts are hell, huh?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by AlienView

No, make no mistake about it, right from the beginning when op began, not by attacking American foreign aid world wide but only Israel, you know what he, she, or it meant.

Well I knew, did you ??

Israel is too small and too economically sound to be getting the level of aid they get..

Over $3 Billion this year and remember the additional 20 fighters discussed??

I'm in Australia..
Could you imagine the uproar if Australia received that much US aid ??
And we have 3 times the population and send our brave sons to fight in America's (or are they Israels) WARS, unlike Israel who only fight for themselves..

Egypt got 1.5 billion... to do what? again? At least the Israelis are our ally. Egypt is now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood: www.wnd.com...

I say we give Israel the 1.5B and bump it up.

I just noticed you're from australia... lol... you can't even own a gun. You couldn't defend yourself against a violent joey. What in the crap would you know about defending your nation against thousands of islamic terrorists on a daily basis? We're done here.
edit on 5-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

egypt got that money and didnt use it to MURDER INNOCENT CHILDREN INFRONT OF THEIR MOTHERS. CRYING. do you have children? imagine this please.

i can go all day baby, aint no one in the world gonna justify the murder of children on the basis of promised lands.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by backinblack

Federal support to other nations has always been part of the budget, and in today's terms, 100Bn is chump change.

Please name another advanced,economically sound country that receives the level of support Israel gets..

Why should I, and how would it be relevant? Israel SHOULD absolutely get the bulk of our support, as they're our only real ally in the middle east. Missing your point, or you failed to make one,.. either way....
edit on 4-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

Failed to make a point.

A relatively well off country begging/lobbying for aid should be laughed at..

And a real ally in the ME how??
They spend the money to defend themselves and attack their neighbors..

That doesn't help the US, in fact it creates more enemies for the US..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I just noticed you're from australia... lol... you can't even own a gun. You couldn't defend yourself against a violent joey. What in the crap would you know about defending your nation against thousands of islamic terrorists on a daily basis? We're done here.

Yeah, with a lovely false flag attack we lost most of our gun rights..

Fascinating stories relating to the "supposed" Port Arthur Massacre..

Did you you crack Israeli Military personal were holidaying there at the time.

Oh BTW, I'm not done here but you're welcome to leave anytime.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the sad thing is that this whole thing couldn't be perpetuated if there weren't people willing to sacrifice their country's welfare for their own.....our jewish handlers have played on the sensitive chords of human greed....unfortunately, that is what the money that goes to israel is for.....to be circulated right back into the hands of the people in government that appropriate it every year via the largest lobbying group in the world, aipac......judging by the response to netenyahoo's speach, the whole congress and executive branch has jumped aboard the israeli gravy train.....Then we have the judges and lawyers that see zionism as a good and just cause....they fix their rulings around what's good for zionism......the saddest thing is, there are enough of them in the spotlight doing zionism's bidding that the jewish people that aren't zionists feel the repercussions of those who are waking up to the plot......

misclassified.cz.cc...

It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are obtained by violence and terrorization, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

based on the universal laws of 'rights' they have just as much right to conquer us from the inside without our knowledge as we do to conquer another country through military measures... which they outline in the protocols very aptly....

misclassified.cz.cc...

Should anyone of a liberal mind say that such reflections as the above are immoral I would put the following questions: - If every State has two foes and if in regard to the external foe it is allowed and not considered immoral to use every manner and art of conflict, as for example to keep the enemy in ignorance of plans of attack and defence, to attack him by night or in superior numbers, then in what way can the same means in regard to a worse foe, the destroyer of the structure of society and the commonweal, be called immoral and not permissible?

edit on 5-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Israel got themselves over $20 BILLION in US Debt by buying US Treasury Bonds......and is making dividends/interest.......

on money we gave them.

GENIUS!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Israel is the first defense aginst the Islam if Israel will fall all the countries will fall.

Im sorry for my bad english.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
. . .our jewish handlers
. . .

Wait, I thought it was Zionists?

Now it is Jews?

Careful now. Your prejudice is showing.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

yea all of us are hating on all jews, everyone. even though i am one.

. . .

Really? So if you are Jewish, then why do you fight against your prophets with such vigor, to the point of harming and ostracizing your own people?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

yea all of us are hating on all jews, everyone. even though i am one.

. . .

Really? So if you are Jewish, then why do you fight against your prophets with such vigor, to the point of harming and ostracizing your own people?

the funniest thing is that if you guys that are arguing for israel's side just stopped posting any contrary information the thread would probably come to a halt ha ha..you guys aren't going to change the minds of anyone who has studied this thing in great depth, we're just not that shallow...... but go ahead and keep the thread going if you want.....ha ha ha....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by patternfinder
. . .our jewish handlers
. . .

Wait, I thought it was Zionists?

Now it is Jews?

Careful now. Your prejudice is showing.

the handlers are jewish zionists.... the puppets are jewish zionists and non jewish zionists.... no prejudice involved...many years of study on both sides and learning how guys like you think.....it's all very interesting to me

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yehonatan
Israel is the first defense aginst the Islam if Israel will fall all the countries will fall.

Im sorry for my bad english.

islam didn't have any beef with the united states until the zionists took over the country......you can watch it on the aipac videos where our representatives tell the zionists that our support for them is unshakable.....and that any enemies of israel is our enemies too.....the representatives of this nation don't really believe that israel is that strategic when it comes to democracy and such, but they do believe that israel is extremely strategic when it comes to the lobbying money that each one of them line up for each year after they so dutifully appropriate the billions of dollars to israel's "aid".......

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As time goes by, it will be harder and harder to find people that feel sorry for israel......if israel's people would throw off the zionist agenda and get with the rest of the world when it comes to assimilation, they might be worthy of aid, but not until then.....come to think of it, why is it fair for white anglo saxon males to be assimilated into a colorful society, but the jewish people in general won't let it happen to them? I heard it was a heritage thing.......everyone else is loosing their heritage, don't ya think it's the jewish people's turn also?..... p.s, if you don't think so, then you are a racist, just remember that

edit on 5-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How have we gotten to this point?

We need to look no further than REV 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

This very Synagogue of Satan that Jesus spoke about and revealed to us in Revelations now dominates our media, educational & religious systems allowing them the means to brainwash us. They have infiltrated the military and courts to silence us. They dominate the energy and finances in order to control us and once they complete getting full control of our food, water and pharmaceuticals they will eliminate us.

And for this we thank them by sending billions of dollars a year to ensure their agenda is fulfilled.

Wow talk about paying for your own demise. Wake up people!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And what would you know about defending your country from thousands of terrorists on a daily basis? You have personal experience doing this? Being able to own a gun or not is completely irrelevant, but I suppose it's either to attack the author than actually refute his statements.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You sound surprised.
There's even a chapter in Wikipedia just for people like you:

“using "Jewish self-hater" to describe the court Jew "who validates the slander (against Jews) as he attempts to curry the favor of masters and rulers”

en.wikipedia.org...

do you think Nazi Germany gave a damn whether they murdered respected Jewish scientists or doctors or writers? Do you think they cared how loyal they were to Germany. Do you think the honored veterans escaped death ? Do you think Arab countries that murdered and deported Jewish people by the hundreds of thousands cared for loyalty.

History repeats itself, and you will not escape it just because you grovel.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is a must see!!!!!!!! Israelis are getting tired of their government......they are saying game over.........the israeli awakening........

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join