It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The money flowing from government / taxpayer coffers is only the tip of the iceberg don't forget.

You also have to take into consideration the various groups (tax exempt) fundraising to build new settlements on stolen land, loan guarantees, other handouts, tax breaks etc...etc...

Most of their hi-tech industry was set up using seed money from other states and stolen tech as well, some of which they have also been found selling around the world. Nukes to South Africa, US Missile tech to China.... I'm sure the list is a long one!

So, austerity is the name of the game for the global community in these troubled times, except for Israel who will see no loss in revenue from US taxpayers. That comes with a cast iron guarantee courtesy of all the bribed, blackmailed and bought politicians.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Don't Isreali companies also supply the software for all your phone billings. As well as the software for your LEA's phone tapping capabilities. Aren't their software companies also involved in your military secrets. How can you then protest at the lobby or the undue amount of influence in apportioning aid and grants.
edit on 2/8/11 by goldentorch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

They are? wow im not even surprised. these people are sickening. The devils themselves. the only thing i thank them for is bringing me back to god. a godless world could never house such a monstrous collective entity. Dis-freaking-gusting, Israel is.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

They are? wow im not even surprised. these people are sickening. The devils themselves. the only thing i thank them for is bringing me back to god. a godless world could never house such a monstrous collective entity. Dis-freaking-gusting, Israel is.

Is this the Muslim Agnostic you were in another thread speaking or the Isreali goverment apologist that also spoke out on behalf of Isreali citizens protesting what their governments doing.
Do not presuppose that everyone on here has your apparently short attention span.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

LOL please explain yourself and what you have fabricated about me. sure im an agnostic exmuslim, and yes i am jewish. Where do your problems lay?

ETA: my appologies, i think this counts as off-topic, please send me a private message goldentorch and we can discuss this further.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

Israeli government apologist? TROLL.

edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: mods, delete this post at your wish it is offtopic

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by awareness10

Very scary but true!!

But.......The USA and the UK have too many duel-nationality people in power for it to ever change i'm affraid!

This is the state of everything now and it's becoming the trend, yet still, there are many who won't see

it until it's sitting next to them. This is it now, i don't feel afraid though, i actually feel this is going to be a good

thing to jolt people awake once and for all. The law of return seems prevalent to this world, and if so, these

lord voldemort mini me's are going to get their comeuppance and soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

AAamen.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Geez... insanity. Why doesn't Israel get a loan if its that hard up for cash instead of breast feeding off Americans. Far out... have those people no guilt what so ever ! Its always someone else's fault no matter what event surrounds them. FFS
How can they accept money taken from people who need it far more than they do!
Parasites !
edit on 2-8-2011 by LexiconV because: ............................PS.... This pisses me right off and I'm not even American.......................................

That's the problem, these people have no compassion and they don't care period,

about anyone or anything. The entire structure of the Country was built on it, unbenownst

even possibly to some of the forefathers who were being guided by those who's greed and

future planning had a much darker agenda than anyone even knew. Remember too, that

America and the american way was built on the illusion that everyone was free,

it's easier as some have said, to guide willing cattle than horrified kicking and fighting cattle.

I've head America is a Corporation and now with their technology in place using brain waves

to control the masses through media others, there is only one way to avoid the coming

onslaught. And that is to stop feeding it of our energy. By acknowleging the monster for

what it is, a disaster and a farce will bring it to a screeching halt.

This False sense of Fear is what is paralyzing the world right now.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Thanks for contributing to the thread Amassuo!

Thanks to everyone here for speaking your mind on this as it concerns

everyone ,nice to see more people aware now.

edit on 2-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
How much $$$ have the USA paid on bailouts for the banks? Bailouts for American companies only to take their manufacturing off shore? Bailouts to Greece and other EU countries? Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Lebanon? Turkey? How much $$$ of Iraqi cash did you steal like thieves in the night? How much do you owe to the IMF? China?

Be grateful for Israel because none of your computers, plasma's, smartphones, hi-tech military aircrafts, etc would function without Israeli technology. And don't even get me started on medical inventions and medicines that save your lives. The list of Israeli technology and inventions is longer than the equator 10 fold.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Be grateful for Israel because none of your computers, plasma's, smartphones, hi-tech military aircrafts, etc would function without Israeli technology. And don't even get me started on medical inventions and medicines that save your lives. The list of Israeli technology and inventions is longer than the equator 10 fold.

Why should I be grateful? They exist because of the US and can defend themselves because of the US, so by proxy we are funding a huge invention machine.

I think the days of talking about Israeli "stealing" anything are just about done as it's counterproductive. They are there and aren't going anywhere. That said, if they are so awesome and produce technology that America needs, funds should be streaming in and they don't need our money (which primarily goes to bombs and other military weaponry).

People like to side with the Palestinians because they are weaker, but that's no accident. Most muslim nations contribute little, build little, create little, and generally stagnate where western style nations do quite a bit of all of those, so Israel isn't much different.

But ask me to be grateful? Nope, won't do it. If anything, they should be thanking us with humility.

Peace
KJ

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

we aaarrrre definitely here (usa) to service Is(isis)Ra(sun god)El(some bull god thingy)..isn't it funny how people don't recognize the symbolism in the name?

And they have all the knuckle dragging bible thumping 'deliverance' cast hicks saying "yuk, yuk, those thar israelis are god's chosen people, der der yuk yuk"

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Israel is eating up America from the inside and if we do anything about it we'll be branded anti-semitic.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Please, what is this 'beat up Israel day?'... this is really filled with half truths and fantasies. Project where oil is. Take a look at the base structure of US bases surrounding the oil... Now take a look at where Israel is.. Big Oil, Defense, and Big Banks project a presence which blesses Americans with low costs and world domination... Israel must cater to this for America.. not the other way around...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Having been a watcher on ATS, for many, many years... long before the site update...

I have noticed how "some" individuals beat 'n' bash on Israel, almost without a pause in breath.

An enormous throng of people do not realise that 'without' Israel "we" (you and me) would NOT have stuff we have today. (superiour inventions, food "TESCO" etc, Current World Peace, Financial Banking on any level) As a result, the world without Israels input would be on an islamic level (Sharia), maybe this is exactly what the derogatorists of Israel want,

An Islamic World?

Regards.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
everyone should read the Pr0t0kols of Zi0n. amazing book, except it sucks they are still following their rules, and imposing their beliefs upon the peoples [referred as g0yam in the books.]

also read the sociopathic Albart Pyke's theory on how to bring about a one world [xionist ruled] govt.

that is why there is war, taxes, inflation, and misery upon the world. the [self perceived] elders of supra nationalists want a two class system, the self perceived elders, and then the slave work force.

until the republic can free itself from the evil international tentacles of xionism, the country will continue to flush down the toilet.

as for why 5.8 million get billions, of course they 'deserve' it, they are the self perceived chozen. they call themselves the CHOZEN, this is what we are battling.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Are you succulent? this has nothing to do with the current government's destruction of the palestinian people. Those are cultural artifacts of the israeli PEOPLE the PEOPLE arent KILLING palestinians it is the GOVERNMENT. get your ish straight bro. why the heck are you so off-base to begin with, you clearly are posting biasedly

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Israel is eating up America from the inside and if we do anything about it we'll be branded anti-semitic.

Couldn't agree more my friend. I hail from Canada, where right now the Harper government is trying to further broaden the laws against "antisemitism" to include demonstrations against Israel.

Fun little fact: Y'know who clandestinely helped Mossad funnel men into Palestine, before Israel even existed, helping them build numbers for their eventual takeover? Obergruppenfuhrer Reinhard Heydrich.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Never did understand foreign aid when we have huge problems of our own.

I said 15 years ago that the US should go isolationist.

We could spend all that cash on infrastructure and still have leftovers for entitlements.

We are being deliberately destroyed from within.

The sickening part of it is that it's our own people doing it to us.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This highlights the KEY ISSUE with US politics:

LOBBYISTS!!!

It's the very reason oil companies get HUGE tax breaks even though they rake in billions and keep on shipping jobs off-shore, the same reason the US starts wars so the weapons lobby can sell their stuff, the same reason the gap between rich and poor has been increasing DRASTICALLY over the past 40 years, and the same reason why the US will just continue to go down the drain until this is fixed!

The SYSTEM is broken, fix it. Until then, nothing will ever improve.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join