It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm surprised that no one here has actually read the zionist protocols......that is a must read if you wanna know what's going on in our society today and in the past.......actually read them instead of going by what anyone says about them.......you'll see a bunch of canned responses about this post from the israeli pnut gallery ha ha...... but don't let them derail you, read it for yourself.....

here's a copy so you don't have to hunt for it......

misclassified.cz.cc...
edit on 3-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Zionism is a disease and America has a bad case of it, pity most of its citizens are too imbecilic to have worked that out yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
zionism is communism

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surreptitious
An enormous throng of people do not realise that 'without' Israel "we" (you and me) would NOT have stuff we have today. (superiour inventions, food "TESCO" etc, Current World Peace, Financial Banking on any level) As a result, the world without Israels input would be on an islamic level (Sharia), maybe this is exactly what the derogatorists of Israel want,

An Islamic World?

Regards.

Are you serious? "Current World Peace"? In wich world do you live? Are you aware of the fact that israel is able to do this all because they have the money for it? Wich money? you tell me
Also, I´m german, it was pure horror what germany did to the jews but come on, the new generations are paying for things their ancestors did. Most of the people that had to go through hell are now dead(by natural) and we keep paying for them. And then theres isreal, telling us anti-semit because we allow mosques to be build here.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

Originally posted by Surreptitious
An enormous throng of people do not realise that 'without' Israel "we" (you and me) would NOT have stuff we have today. (superiour inventions, food "TESCO" etc, Current World Peace, Financial Banking on any level) As a result, the world without Israels input would be on an islamic level (Sharia), maybe this is exactly what the derogatorists of Israel want,

An Islamic World?

Regards.

Are you serious? "Current World Peace"? In wich world do you live? Are you aware of the fact that israel is able to do this all because they have the money for it? Wich money? you tell me
Also, I´m german, it was pure horror what germany did to the jews but come on, the new generations are paying for things their ancestors did. Most of the people that had to go through hell are now dead(by natural) and we keep paying for them. And then theres isreal, telling us anti-semit because we allow mosques to be build here.
their own jewish leaders payed for and orchestrated the holocaust

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

thats some hard words, any backup evidence here? if not, dont post such things

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Sorry about that. Many folks within the US policy making process for foreign relations and finances have citizenship both in the USA as well as Israel. I am not a Jew hater nor a Israeli hater but I find the amount of people with such status to be unacceptable for our government offices. Conflict of interests and all that. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I do, i'm at work right now, but i will post it when i get home this evening....it's a very interesting story

in fact, it is related to the bolshevik movement, the federal reserve creation, america's involvement with ww1 and the creation of israel...... You will see that the same names popped up in key positions of all of these situations......

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

What exactly will it take for us to actually take action against this blatant criminality?,you state that there are too many persons of dual nationality in government for this ever to change? I say that until we drop this,oh what can we do about it atttude things will never change.The Egyptians,Tunisians,Libyans etc are showing us the way,this mismanagement by our respective governments cannot be allowed to continue.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

I do, i'm at work right now, but i will post it when i get home this evening....it's a very interesting story

in fact, it is related to the bolshevik movement, the federal reserve creation, america's involvement with ww1 and the creation of israel...... You will see that the same names popped up in key positions of all of these situations......

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

LOL I came to the conclusion that he was a propaganda artist two pages back thats why I egged him on.

But I'm pretty sure he works for fox, because hes pretty good at spinning anything we say....

Apperently me saying people are crazy for thinking blonde hair blue eyes europeans are actually native to israel in any real time line... translates to?

"You don't think arabs have blue eyes?"
*facepalm*

spin artist, he argues one line from the numerous one in a post and trys to make you look stupid for it...

lol not on this site.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stella Lotus

We did colonize north america, and we murder off the natives as well.
Was it acceptable...No!
With how messed up things are now, I'm sure politicians and land bargainers from back in the day would have left a little bit more for the natives, as now we struggle to be efficient.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by zerozero00

What exactly will it take for us to actually take action against this blatant criminality?,you state that there are too many persons of dual nationality in government for this ever to change? I say that until we drop this,oh what can we do about it atttude things will never change.The Egyptians,Tunisians,Libyans etc are showing us the way,this mismanagement by our respective governments cannot be allowed to continue.

I've been asking the same questions for years now!

I was called a nutter and simply ostracised for years!
In fact I gave up for a while.....But I have seen a big difference in the general concensus recently regarding these matters which gives me slight hope that we will overcome this and defeat the system!

But I won't hold my breath as I know what power these people wield!!!....I have been well aware of how the banking system works for many a year!.... where as the masses in the UK and USA are only just becoming aware of the awful scam that is enslaving us all!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Americans have been asleep for so long that even if every non-jewish citizen rose up against the jews running the media, Federal Reserve, IMF and the government, poor little Isreal would probably just send some Nukes over while they watch the American civil war on their TV's. So thanks to the sheer stupidity of the average American your choices are pay, fight, and die for Isreal or watch them try and take down your country. I'd prefer to live in a tent than be some jewish slave.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I think the one thing you fail to realize, not all of us on here are hating on the JEWS we are hating on their governments actions, you can post all these videos of Hammas and what not, but then you are void of the pretext that caused these people to become guerilla warriors.

They didn't just all of a sudden say SCREW THE JEWS, it was the result of a few wars and occupation of a land that they were told they could have as a part of the deal.

I don't hate jews, I don't hate any faith or its people.

I hate governments that straight up spit in peoples face and can't take criticism without saying ANTI SEMITE!!!!

If you can't take criticism you will never improve.

You've said, my arguments are weak- but they are the same arguments that the palestinians use themselves when defending their people. And I guess thats why they continue to get slaughtered and starved to death- because their argument doesn't allign with yours.

I don't care if you think all the jews bloodlines connect back to Israel- clearly your wikipedia is the all knowing fact guide (even though we know its under the israeli propaganda watchdog).

Again, I could post the videos of rabbis telling tourists to get out of jerusalem, I could show you the jewish woman who said when she wakes up in the morning, she looks to the palestinian areas and thinks 'there is still much work to be done.
I could show you the video of israeli kids throwing rocks at little girls on their way home from school, while the jewish childerns parents sit by on the sidelines and IDF acts like it is just kids playing tag.

The arabs in hebron are forced to put steel cages around their houses because of the constant onslaught of stones cast at their windows.

I'm sorry but nothing justifies that.

Just like nothing justifies when arabs launched a rocket and killed multiple teens at a club (i think it was a club, beeen a while since I read 'footnotes in Gaza' by Joe Sacco.)

If you think the way the people are treated in Gaza is justified, well then by all means look at them as if they are dogs.

But do not, do not, come on this site and bring up how they commit terrorist attacks when the IDF is just as guilty for imposing terror. People who support the Israeli government can cry all they want.

You created the monster and the more civilians you kill- the monster will be all that much stronger.
For everyone innocent that drops, 10 more enemies will be created.

If I can't get you to understand that- which I won't because you're going to take one line from this post and spin it to make yourself feel good and intelligent- well then all I can say is WATCH.

For a man with nothing becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.

I know, makes you cringe right?

edit on 3-8-2011 by tribaltrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Bro, dont mistake me for someone else, i never said ANYTHING about blue eyes? what the heck are you talking about? Im a spin artist? why because i have information from all sides? because i know what im talking from seeing CHILDREN DYING infront of my eyes because of ISRAEL, this isnt a game bro, kids are dying.

ETA: Yes, that second post was tres beau.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

LOL yo bro, I was agreeing with you about Electric- Universe I guess I should have pointed that out,
I have no problems with your arguments at least its looks like you can have semi civil one.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join