It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sloppypeter

no youre sin if you want to be, ive been doing something about it my whole life.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hilltaker

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by Swisssammy

Amen, This thread is done.

ive actually had members of my family killed by alqaeda members while fighting them. they never existed pre-9/11(alqaeda) and 9/11 can be linked to israel on more then one front. like i said there is a difference between blind hate and justified anger for truth
edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

Also please notice that Amassuo is located at Fukushima.

All the death and all the radiation must finally have reached his head.

edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: (no reason given)

That was a pretty lame response Hilltaker
There is a difference between blind hate and Justified anger.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stella Lotus

Originally posted by Hilltaker

Amen, This thread is done.

ive actually had members of my family killed by alqaeda members while fighting them. they never existed pre-9/11(alqaeda) and 9/11 can be linked to israel on more then one front. like i said there is a difference between blind hate and justified anger for truth

Also please notice that Amassuo is located at Fukushima.

All the death and all the radiation must finally have reached his head.

edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: (no reason given)

That was a pretty lame response Hilltaker
There is a difference between blind hate and Justified anger.

Yes I am sorry for my own behaviour today. It suck.

I sent him a PM excusing my actions.

Thanks for correcting me I need that kick at times.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
How much $$$ have the USA paid on bailouts for the banks? Bailouts for American companies only to take their manufacturing off shore? Bailouts to Greece and other EU countries? Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Lebanon? Turkey? How much $$$ of Iraqi cash did you steal like thieves in the night? How much do you owe to the IMF? China?

Be grateful for Israel because none of your computers, plasma's, smartphones, hi-tech military aircrafts, etc would function without Israeli technology. And don't even get me started on medical inventions and medicines that save your lives. The list of Israeli technology and inventions is longer than the equator 10 fold.

The exact response I would expect from you. Despite the fact that Israel gets the lion's share of US tax, yet you're still trying to rebound it with nonsense. Concentrate on the fact here, the lecture at hand mister. US tax money is taken from the hard working people by force. Americans don't have a say in it. Heaps, about one-third, of that hard-earned American money, the so called tax, goes to Israel. American people need it badly yet it gets shipped abroad. And how do you reply? With "Be grateful". What nonsense is that! What arrogance! What's next? Burn America to the ground because its people want their money back? I was FORCED out of them. If they wanted any of your so called technology they'd buy it with THEIR WILL. Not have their money FORCEFULLY TAKEN from them and asked to be grateful? What kind of arrogant mentality is that? If I was American and I read that crap from you I'd be rightly pissed off at you.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Does America receive money from ANYONE??
Exactly.

There is no argument here. If you are from Israel or Bookumyballz it should be surprising period (17,500.00 per person) That's pretty bad. It really brings out the truth...I guess time tells.

By the way it's about the children. All children, that includes the children in Israel. Israel didn't ruin things. Israel is a place. Judaism is a religion and the people that live in Israel have a heritage. Just like the everyone else. It's what you believe, where you stand and individuals.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Stella Lotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Israel has utterly failed in defending itself. if i could be the judge here, i now hereby declare, israel, a state of murder and oppression.

None of you pro-israelis could defend your country properly with logic and factual information. Israel has MURDERED INNOCENT CHILDREN, CHILDREN with FATHERS, and MOTHERS and BROTHERS and SISTERS, THEY WERE PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT JUST NUMBERS. YOU (israel) DID THIS. AND WORST OF ALL, IN THE NAME OF GOD.

neem'as li
you guys ruined everything. everything.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Israel has utterly failed in defending itself. if i could be the judge here, i now hereby declare, israel, a state of murder and oppression.

None of you pro-israelis could defend your country properly with logic and factual information. Israel has MURDERED INNOCENT CHILDREN, CHILDREN with FATHERS, and MOTHERS and BROTHERS and SISTERS, THEY WERE PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT JUST NUMBERS. YOU (israel) DID THIS. AND WORST OF ALL, IN THE NAME OF GOD.

neem'as li
you guys ruined everything. everything.

Welcome back mate

Like I stated just google it Israel murdered and stole their land from the Palestina with acceptence from the world especially the U.S.

It is truly wrong and I think most people do know that.

But what shall we do about it, we cannot just kick them back out can we? - Where shall they go then?

It is easier just to keep on supporting the wrong even though many people knows it is wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
it's funny, the shills on this site haven't watched the video on the jewish idf, or they would have seen that we now know that wikpedia is being manipulated by them now and their refferences to wikpedia is null and void......I just want to say, I woke up this morning and read some more of these posts and I have to say, it is refreshing seeing people actually sticking to their guns against these proisraeli terrorists. Thank you guys for not letting anyone down.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Surreptitious

Got much hasbara today?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
We as Americans and I guess the British..etc..totally stole the America lands from the Natives..
here, here!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hating evil is what God wants. Hatred is GOOD in that context!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stella Lotus

And what does that have to do with the damn Israel issue?

I guess Denmark back in the days had most of the earth but gave most back and also lost some in wars.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
and what's up with these infomercials that i keep seeing about russian jews needing us to send them money so they can go to israel.......WTF????? We send israel billions upon billions of dollars and they won't pay to transport their own people from russia? ha ha ha.........I'm also tired of seeing jewish judges deny people their right to a trial against obama to prove that he is not a natural born citizen, or when they deny the 9/11 victim's families the ability to sue george bush or any other person in our government and israeli government who was involved with their childrens murders.......too many things to list......what about roe vs. wade where the lady who played roe is now a converted christian and has been spilling the beans on the jewish organization that payed her to be roe in the trial and the jewish judge harry blackman that ruled on the case. now they are able to kill the goy children before they even leave the womb, that must give them alot of power since it's like vicariously they are sacrificing all of the children that are aborted to their satanic god. oh, you don't believe they still sacrifice children for their power? ok, here ya go watch this.....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
someone wanna embed this for me? im stilliearning how to do that

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
maybe no one listened to this one yet.... it shows how the jewish bankers got us into ww1 as a deal to get the balfour act signed by Brittan so they could get palestine...

oh and how about the fact that these same jewish bankers funded hitler so that the jewish people would leave the prewar comforts of germany that they all enjoyed. they didn't want to go some desert when they owned all the shops and banks in germany and were sitting in the highest positions in government and military.....so, ben gurion and his fellas seemed to think they needed some nudging.....hence the nazi nudging....it worked very well for the purpose and ben gurion even said that the sacrifice of the jewish lives in that era were neccessary for the betterment of israel and would "come in handy" later on........

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

edit on 3-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
If Israel is hated, it is for their mistreatment of the Palestinians, who are only trying to resist at a foriegn occupation.

You only keep on showing your hatred and ignorance towards Jewish people...

Let's once again read what the FACTS say, and not what bias, and hatred says...

Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations

en.wikipedia.org...

The TRUTH is so refreshing isn't?...
That Megaphone is working pretty good, eh?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

i stayed up for 4 days without sleep 2 weeks with small naps in between ( i was not sane by the end of it) and i was seeing and thinking of things of every caliber in my imagination and at the time i had no reason to feel god( in my mind/heart) but i did, from there ive researched every religion that can be found on the net and have taken ideas from all religions. It was a spiritual awakening much like the native americans send out their sons at the turning point of manhoob into the woods for three days, many of them come back saying they spoke to spirits, that is (i feel) what i have experienced,

Wow that was one tripped out story, so i will ask you again, were you tripping out on '___', or any other mind altering drugs

have i satisfyed your understanding?

Ahhhhhhhhh no, if anything you are starting to wierd me out though

Edit: wait this is offtopic, look this is why i said U2U me, genius

You should have u2u'ed, you may not have sounded like such a knob if you did.
Ps, Thanks for calling me a genius big guy

You still sound like a religious nutter though

edit on 3-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randalljm

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
If Israel is hated, it is for their mistreatment of the Palestinians, who are only trying to resist at a foriegn occupation.

You only keep on showing your hatred and ignorance towards Jewish people...

Let's once again read what the FACTS say, and not what bias, and hatred says...

Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations

en.wikipedia.org...

The TRUTH is so refreshing isn't?...
That Megaphone is working pretty good, eh?

ha ha, wikpedia is a joke now that we know that nutnyahoo has hired thousands of jewish terrorists to go on wikpedia and change information to fit the jewish perspective.......

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I may live thousands of kilometers away... But I can garentee you no peace will come from strangling a society... just waiting for it to crumble...

The people of Gaza are treated as if they are mice in a cage.

Why?

Because of a few radicals?

Does that sound fair?

And talk about brainwashing... I'm sorry but Israel plays it up like its democratic, but knesset is by no means a functioning democracy... not like one exists at all on this planet.

There is no such thing as Palestinians or people of "Gaza". They don't belong there. The native muslim inhabitants of that region of the world already have Israeli Citizenship(Israeli Arab's). The rodents occupying the West Bank and Gaza strip are descendents of people who moved to that region AFTER the first Jewish settlers arrived and began building Palestine up.

That says it all right there: RODENTS= VERMIN TO BE EXTERMINATED.
Sound familiar?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join