It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

None of what you said still deviate from the fact that you were wrong, and Jewish people do belong to that area.
Your argument was to claim that most Jewish people are descendants of Europeans, which again is wrong.

Whether you like it or not, Ashkenazi jews are the majority among jews (80%) ... and its also a fact that the Ashkenazis are of European origin.

Also, you are ignoring the bit about "Ashkenaz" (son of Japeth- progenitor of the European peoples, in Jewish tradition.)
So, please tell me, just why would the Ashkenazi jews, supposedly "semitic" people name their group after a Japhetic patriarch? You do know that the Semitic people are supposed to be from Shem, a brother of Japeth, right?

Ashkenaz is also a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations (Genesis 10).

en.wikipedia.org...

The Ashkenazi culture that took root in 10th century Central Europe derived its name from Ashkenaz (Genesis 10:3)

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Over 5000 years ago, Moses said to Israel, 'Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land.' When Welfare was introduced, Roosevelt said, 'Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land.' Today, the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels, and mortgaged the Promised Land to China!~☺

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone pointed this out yet, but this 'aid' amounts to $17,240 PER ISRAELI PERSON. That's almost as much as some people make in a year through hard work.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by Amassuo
Thank you for bringing to light the MAIN SOURCE of all of our problems. Israel.

Israel has eaten us inside out and we cant do nothing about it.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

AND they(zion) have anti-semitism laws that are so versatile its almost hilarious (in north america)

An example being michael jackson's they dont care about us

Hate is hate...Israel is no worse or better than any other nation on Earth.
Demonising so acutely a country of only a few million is pathetic?
Ok they have influence in the USA but so have many nations.
The UK own so much of the USA it should make your head spin.
Live and let live friend.
Or else your hate will stunt you.
Of course all tribes seek their own reward, but so does my tribe and your tribe.
We are all brainwashed to believe our nation, our creed is superior, the Muslims, the Hindus, The Jews are no different, but they are not bad people, they are just representing what they believe.
Live and let live , compromise, and a miracle may happen , your perceived enemy may compromise too.

Ok, lets do it over from the top. So you are saying every other country in the world mas murdered thousands of children within our era? Links, Pretty please, i want links. What about japan, is israel just as bad as japan? a nation of pride and understanding, home to the most respectable warrior, the samurai?
Israel prides itself on shooting children who throw pebbles at them and these words have come out of your mouth?
I am sorry but in Islam it states that judaism is a true religion from god so is christianity, islam does not believe it is superior in any way, it believes it has the truth. and i can back this up.

True about the hate though i definitly agree with you there, however this is a difference between blind hate and an anger towards lack of truth.
As you are trying to protect the MURDER of CHILDREN, youre words should never be read with credibility on this forum again.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Delete

edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What i find interesting is that Christians are becoming atheists

and atheists are becoming christians..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Really good point! It's true.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Your comments and the comments of many persons on this thread are Sickening. You believe that because you have said or saw something which corresponds to your hatred what you said or saw is truth. But it is far away from the truth. Pointless to say any rude words, may God in his Blessing open your eyes on the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Swisssammy

And who are you, the thought police?

You're not the only one here with an opinion, mr. potty mouth.
edit on 3-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swisssammy

Your comments and the comments of many persons on this thread are Sickening. You believe that because you have said or saw something which corresponds to your hatred what you said or saw is truth. But it is far away from the truth. Pointless to say any rude words, may God in his Blessing open your eyes on the truth.

A first Post? contribute something of value we can actually discuss about why israel should not be recieving amercas last few pennis it has please

I SEE ISRAELIS BLOWING THE HEADS OFF INNOCENT KIDS, AND WE ARE SICKENING? Al taaatzben otti

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swisssammy

Listen up:

Yes they are stealing the land and the Palestinians have all the rights to fight back.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

MY value is to wish you that God will allow you to open your eyes and see the truth.

All the rest is useless and pointless.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I am not the thought police. I wish there could be a less hatred in your hearts, and prey god to make it so.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

yes murdering children in the name of god is completely useless and pointless and not the truth eh? that IS what you are saying because this topic of discussion is about israel's money supply which funds its serial killing ways.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Where are you sitting? Have you had members of your family killed in the Middle East? I know many people of the area and they had and this was not at the hand of Israelis.

If you are honest in your heart, you will realize that millions, if not hundred of millions are suffering in the Middle east and that is not due to Jews or to Israel.

Again I do not enter in arguments but prey so that God adds honesty in your hearts and decreases the hatred you have in your feelings. May he also allow you to see the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Amen, This thread is done.

ive actually had members of my family killed by alqaeda members while fighting them. they never existed pre-9/11(alqaeda) and 9/11 can be linked to israel on more then one front. like i said there is a difference between blind hate and justified anger for truth

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

Amen, This thread is done.

ive actually had members of my family killed by alqaeda members while fighting them. they never existed pre-9/11(alqaeda) and 9/11 can be linked to israel on more then one front. like i said there is a difference between blind hate and justified anger for truth

Also please notice that Amassuo is located at Fukushima.

All the death and all the radiation must finally have reached his head.

edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Im afraid we dont need god to allow us to open our eyes and see the truth
the fact that all of this money funds a nation of 5.8 million when they could clearly fund themselves
through industry and resource export , they shouldnt be getting this money.

Yet somehow dual citizenship american/ israelis allow funds to be drawn from america
and put to use in Israel , instead of benefiting those in the US who clearly need it more.

It's sad when people in power would rather fund an ongoing religious war than
help those in need, afterall i thought thats what religion was all about looking after those
who cant help themselves.

Oh ok now I get it , so Israel cant afford the hi tech weapons or cant afford to research them on their own
so they are in need of help , so america being helpful funds them all this money
so they arent so needy anymore , they are just greedy .

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Oh ok now I get it , so Israel cant afford the hi tech weapons or cant afford to research them on their own
so they are in need of help , so america being helpful funds them all this money
so they arent so needy anymore , they are just greedy .

Or perhaps U.S. is just a little stupid in this case?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

This is crazy, we have people in our own country starving, homeless, and this is what our tax dollars go too. God help us for we are sin!!!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join