It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Of course it is! Look up "Israeli MEGA spy in US" on google. Should come up with plenty of hits. Basically MEGA is an Mossad agent inside the US Government. The US Government has been searching for MEGA since at least 1996 if I can remember correctly.

Plus you have all the Israeli phone systems etc that are in the White House, that have known "bugs" or easy access points for hackers. You don't think the Israeli's would be using that to listen in on conversations going on in the WH?

And remember people, there are always going to be "POOR ME, POOR ISRAEL, EVERYONE HATES US AND PICKS ON US!!!" types in EVERY thread that mentions Israel.

I pose a question for everyone on here to think about - Even since Ancient Egyptian times, the "Jews" have been imprisoned, and basically disliked with a passion. Thats several thousand years that 1 group of people has been supposedly p*ssing off other groups of people. Why would that be? Surely over several thousand years, people would get used to another, right??? There must be some reason behind 1 specific group being hated for several thousand years.........

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
id like to add one thing. im starting to suspect im being watched, not only online but a white SUV is sketchyly waiting outside my house with a guy in it looking at my house for hours in the past couple days. if i disappear please keep spreading my message. Good luck brothers. They dont want someone out there bringing the masses together, this is what i strive to achieve in my life. I will become another sunny sheu without fear. They will not scare us away. This is GODS LANDS, COME AT US.

ETA: let us not forget Joseph Moshe
edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yep, it's much like the school yard bully. They torture because, they enjoy it, yet

the moment someone above them notices, or a group of others notice they cry

and they whine, and they point fingers at everyone else in accusation. It's really

quite pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Oh ... that's just me, don't worry about it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
id like to add one thing. im starting to suspect im being watched, not only online but a white SUV is sketchyly waiting outside my house with a guy in it looking at my house for hours in the past couple days. if i disappear please keep spreading my message. Good luck brothers. They dont want someone out there bringing the masses together, this is what i strive to achieve in my life. I will become another sunny sheu without fear. They will not scare us away. This is GODS LANDS, COME AT US.

You are so full of #$%@.
Stick ya god and your gods land where the sun dont shine.
You really are a pack of religious nutter's.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm joking.

I don't think you have to worry, i don't believe anyone is watching you.

I don't think anyone is watching this thread either to be honest, this info

is everywhere, and they know it, and in some twisted way, they have

allowed it because, ... it's not these puppets who hold the real power

in this place, it's the puppet master. And the puppet master thrives on

negative emotional responses, dark energy is it's food source, particularily

fear.

Their motto is 'DIVIDE AND CONQUER'.
edit on 3-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

i used to be a militant athiest. god (i believe) relayed a message to me on several occasions. that is when i returned to my judaic roots. please explain yourself in U2U if you wish to see my prespective

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Lol this is just going totally over the limit.

Now we went from Hitler didnt finish the job to a white van with government cover ups black delta spy soldier ready to burst in and take Amassuo to jail.

CLICK ME IF YOU DARE

edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It would appear your sense of humor has left the building...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hilltaker
Lol this is just going totally over the limit.

Now we went from Hitler didnt finish the job to a white van with government cover ups black delta spy soldier ready to burst in and take alaumas ash to jail..

The only white van i remember is the one being caught by civilian
the mossad agent were celebrating the 9/11 terrorist attack
when they saw the TWC falling to the ground .. they jumped and screamed of joy
they knew that would help their hidden agenda and makes wars for decades in the ME
police even arrested them but released the group (high official order)

thank God there is some sites like ATS who search for the truth
while the MSM continu to lie and hide the real facts

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing to light the MAIN SOURCE of all of our problems. Israel.

Israel has eaten us inside out and we cant do nothing about it.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

AND they(zion) have anti-semitism laws that are so versatile its almost hilarious (in north america)

An example being michael jackson's they dont care about us

Hate is hate...Israel is no worse or better than any other nation on Earth.
Demonising so acutely a country of only a few million is pathetic?
Ok they have influence in the USA but so have many nations.
The UK own so much of the USA it should make your head spin.
Live and let live friend.
Or else your hate will stunt you.
Of course all tribes seek their own reward, but so does my tribe and your tribe.
We are all brainwashed to believe our nation, our creed is superior, the Muslims, the Hindus, The Jews are no different, but they are not bad people, they are just representing what they believe.
Live and let live , compromise, and a miracle may happen , your perceived enemy may compromise too.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
"The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. "
— Roseanne Barr

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

i used to be a militant athiest. god (i believe) relayed a message to me on several occasions. that is when i returned to my judaic roots.

Were you on drugs when you heard such voice.

please explain yourself in U2U if you wish to see my prespective

No i wont u2u, you explain to everyone here of your unbelievable story of how God choose you to talk to.
As i said , you sound like a nutter.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
It would appear your sense of humor has left the building...

Click click clickety click

Humor is back again

So U.S. often claim they have sooo many nationalistic people ready to go and fight for their country no matter what..

Go and get your 100 Bill U.S. Dollars back. I support you Hell I might even join if I am payed and can have burgers.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

oh i actually mean the other guy, whats his nick ..
the white van guy thats it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I don't think 911 was planned by Mossad...but some people clearly knew about the attacks BEFORE they appened as is evident if you look at the trading data for stocks impacted by that attack just prior to the attacks. And of course Israel's crooked politicians (note: I'm talking about their government, NOT the people as a whole) rejoiced, it meant that in a single strike, most Americans (in a knee-jerk reaction) now have an irrational hatred towards Muslims...that's a good thing in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I don't think 911 was planned by Mossad...but some people clearly knew about the attacks BEFORE they appened as is evident if you look at the trading data for stocks impacted by that attack just prior to the attacks. And of course Israel's crooked politicians (note: I'm talking about their government, NOT the people as a whole) rejoiced, it meant that in a single strike, most Americans (in a knee-jerk reaction) now have an irrational hatred towards Muslims...that's a good thing in their eyes.

Please dont forget the between 300-3000 people mainly jewish their stayed home from work.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In 1958 Things were so bad between the Israelis and the PLO while i was searching a title for my new composition that was to be recorded on the REO label in the US, I called it DEAD SEA , with the hope, my music would help ease down the situation.
WAS I WRONG !!!

edit on 3-8-2011 by Rightback because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rightback

Need some help with that?

nevermind.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

i stayed up for 4 days without sleep 2 weeks with small naps in between ( i was not sane by the end of it) and i was seeing and thinking of things of every caliber in my imagination and at the time i had no reason to feel god( in my mind/heart) but i did, from there ive researched every religion that can be found on the net and have taken ideas from all religions. It was a spiritual awakening much like the native americans send out their sons at the turning point of manhoob into the woods for three days, many of them come back saying they spoke to spirits, that is (i feel) what i have experienced, have i satisfyed your understanding?

Edit: wait this is offtopic, look this is why i said U2U me, genius

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join