It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spotle99

oh yes defending the shooting of children in the face is no dickery what so ever, right? lets keep things in perspective.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Naw man, acting like the other side is evil over an issue that has many legitimate viewpoints is being a dick. Nothing's gonna change if you add more kneejerk emotional responses to the mix. Use some ration.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The NAZI party was created when the german workers party joined together with the zionist party.
The zionists consider themselves a seperate race....apart from other races of jews.
The nazi party organised the slaughter of countless jews, but not zionist jews.

You now have a new FUHRER in Obama

The Talmud was Hitlers Guideline Ruling Book !! Especially the Treatment of Genital Section

If you read it that particular part then you think what the Nazi Party did at the beginning of the Jews after they took over in the early 30s the later to concentration camps !

That pretty much say it all he Used the Book against them,

Quotes 'With Attitude' From
The Jewish Talmud
Commentary By Don Talbot
www.rense.com...

WHAT!!

Well right from the mouths of the Jewish Website Themselves

The Virtual Jewish Library

GENTILE
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

They say pretty much the same but it was the past of mistreatment of Jews from Non Jews Then !
and basically they are saying its mostly changed but do admit what the Talmud have said about Non Jews

Now it seem they are using the the Original Talmud against the People of Palestine !
as it seems Just like the Nazi Party has Done to them

Does Anyone See the Pattern Here!

We didn't have middle eastern Enemy's before 1948

why are we still give money to Israel when Our Country in becoming a Economic Fail
ohh I forgot who Owns or Runs The Really Big Corporate Business & Banks in the U.S. ! and Who they are

List of Jewish American businesspeople
en.wikipedia.org...

Unless the List is all A Lie
the same types that have their Business Production over in China !

Should i Start Speaking and Writing Chinese! to the Chinese Debt Collector !

You give Money NOW!!
Who Runs America Cooperation's ! due !

How True

The Net Work 1976

edit on 3-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

None of what you said still deviate from the fact that you were wrong, and Jewish people do belong to that area.

Your argument was to claim that most Jewish people are descendants of Europeans, which again is wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spotle99

Great point. That is very true.
I apologise but what i have seen in my life, to see this kind of ignorance from my own people on a site that is all about questioning the stories and learning the facts and truth. For them to come here and spread their FILTH and LIES trying to cover up their MURDERS. CANNOT be justifyed. dont bother trying. Disgusting people if i ever seen such.

all fundamentalists. MUSLIMS, christians, ISRAELI-jews. These are all the main topics of discussion here. let us think which is most dangerous? the ones that have all the money? or the very very angry cave dwellers that cant even afford a ticket to another city in their own country let alown go to a western country and (in some magical way) enforce sharia law upon everyone.

you pro-israeli's logic is SO off. please, keep embarassing yourselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

oh look people defending themselves! lets go verbally attack them. bro stop talking and posting please, you are disgusting and a shame to us jews as a whole. go away.

i know more israeli soldiers and hamas militants then you know of proper facts of what we are doing to the palestinians. you are insane. i am officially labeling you as a representer of pro-israel as a paid citizen. And thus i ask everyone after me to please refrain from talking to this person

edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

Really?... The facts speak for themselves, and I don't care who you claim to be or who you are...facts are facts...

I have said it in many threads in the past time and again, both sides have caused atrocities, but this hatred against jews living in Israel is the real disgust, and shame.

YOU should be ashamed of yourself if you are really a Jew and you are siding with those who are fixated in believing the Palestinian propaganda...

Stop posting, and stop acting like you speak for all Jewish people living in Israel... You seem to live outside of Israel, so I wonder how in perspective is your view of what happens in the region.

edit on 3-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Yep, All one has to do is look at those who have the most influence over foreign policy regarding duel citizenship. I am no NWO believer nor conspiracy theorist but I do believe that since the 40's this has been planned out.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
reply to post by zerozero00

Yep, All one has to do is look at those who have the most influence over foreign policy regarding duel citizenship. I am no NWO believer nor conspiracy theorist but I do believe that since the 40's this has been planned out.

Hi mate

I need help understanding excactly what you are talking about ?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Mossad would be so proud of you with your pro israeli stance.
Do they pay you much for your propaganda?????.

The America government IS stupid and mildly retarded for giving Israel (and you) 100 billion dollars to fight against rocks ( oops i meant rockets) And T&C regulations prevent me from telling you what i really think of all of you that condone the murder of children.
You Zionist wont be happy until you kill all the palestinians and all the world.
You are starting to sound like the Zionist Jewish backed Hitler.

edit on 3-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by meathed because: IM A MEATHED AND I CANT SPELL

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Stop posting, and stop acting like you speak for all Jewish people living in Israel... You seem to live outside of Israel, so I wonder how in perspective is your view of what happens in the region.

Fact is, many Israelis live 'outside Israel" on Palestinian land that they continue to steal to this day..

It's ongoing and gives the Palestinians every reason to defend themselves against an invader..

But "your type" seem to ignore that obvious FACT...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Anyone know how I can get on this government gravy train? I just want a few hundred thusand so i can build my self sufficient farm, then it can all collapse for all I care...

edit on 2-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I'll re-word my last post that got T&C'ed that i sent to you.
I suggested that unless you are a Zionist jew or Zionist Puppet master , that the only way that you could get this pay out was sucking up to, or on something

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You spoil a child to much and he will ask you for the moon
if you dont gave him the moon .. he will scratch your car with keys
and threat you other nasty things if you dont gave him the moon freely

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

None of what you said still deviate from the fact that you were wrong, and Jewish people do belong to that area.

According to that "logic", all non-Native Americans should give back the entire US to those Native Americans. Because after all, they were there first...right?

And Switzerland, the UK, France, and pretty much all of Europe should become Italian because the Romans "were there first".

Well, technically, everyone in Europe comes from Africa...so should we hand over Europe to Africa?

About 50% of people in Europe have Pharao blood...should we hand it over to the Egyptians?

In short...the "we were here first and belong" stuff is complete and utter nonsense

Fact is, when Israel was formed, the Jewish population was a SMALL minority, and the international community pretty much stole the land from the majority and handed it over to the minority. Sounds totally fair, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I can't believe I am just finding out about this.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The atrocities by palestinians was all in the name of defence, you are joking right. Both you and i as jews know that if we are to say all israelis and jews are the same which are NOT (and making this division IS CRITICAL) will hurt our image as whole. This is what i am fighting, i have never stated hate for the jews so why dont you actually try reading this thread instead of just posting ignorance huh?

I AM SIDING WITH TURTH. ISRAEL IS CAUSING COLLATERAL DAMAGE to NOT only jews around the world which do not support israel at all, but ALL countries. EVERY country in the world has been affected negatively by israel in one way or another. and that is FACT. as you said facts are FACTS doesnt matter what your beliefs are.

Stop tainting these precious forums with your ignorance please

someone with a brand new account has rivaled me. why? i U2U him, no response? i think this is suspicious. if israel is truely partaking in cyber warfare against us i think the mods should react, no?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yea please stop doing that

You are just a little hippocratic moron.

I HATE YOU

You just ruined my whole day and all others days.

On subject:

Why are U.S. giving that cash to them? - Is it blackmail of some sort, does they know something we do not?

That is quite interesting I think.
edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: couldnt spell moron - learning everyday.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Lobbyists

ETA: more then half of americans donr even know the difference between palestine and israel, they think its all extremist arabs. some people dont even know israel is a jewish state.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by Hilltaker

Lobbyists

Work is going slow

How are you today my man? Any intelligent to say regarding the topic?

Disregard that you edited.

Anyway: Isreal has just taken their land it is not there land was never their land and if it was up to me it would never be their land.

Hitler almost succeded but not really.
edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: Had to do it... Magic force forcing me.

edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: Had 2 again again.. Dammit

edit on 3/8/11 by Hilltaker because: Just because I can.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
well, that was interesting.

did the mouth leave, or is it lurking

waiting till you guys to leave so it can

pounce once again on another innocent

victim

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join