It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Israel is getting money from all corners of the globe, what do they do with it all!?!? Why arn't they doing Dubai-style sky-scrapers etc? What are they truly using the money for? From what i've seen it isn't weapon systems as they havn't come out with anything war-changing... I'm a little confused...

Btw arn't they getting compensation money from the germans still? When's that gonna stop lol? Never i'm guessing...?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

lol I was asking you if you were the following.
But I take it from your response, you read the bible privately and make your own ideas as to what it could mean.
Good for you!
If only other people could do the same.
Though I disagree with you, just because someone does not read the bible or reads another holy book instead- does not mean that they will be punished by the all mighty ruler of the universe.
Thats like walking up to a native and calling him stupid for living off the land.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

No it really doesnt matter. But we can all agree on one thing, no matter what your denomination is,

they're going to keep taking your money one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Why does Bill Maher talk about keeping Israel safe with American dollars and American lives in a 9/11 debate?
What about saving America?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

And like I said in an earlier post, 40% of western europeans are somehow related to king tut, So I guess france deserves Egypt eh?

And I guess those Europeans have had lines of descendants living in Egypt for thousands of years?... You should think your arguments a bit more because so far, none of them make a point.

I guess you didn't know that not all Jewish people who have descendants in Israel all just migrated there... Just like not all Palestinian/Arabs just migrated to that area either...

BTW, in case you didn't know this either a lot of the land of what is today's Israel was BOUGHT, it wasn't invaded, and the sellers weren't forced to do so.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
These are just my thoughts.

In the video is stated that the total aid from 1949-2005, was around $100 Billion dollar.
So that is an aid of roughly 1.8 Billion dollar a year during 56 years.
I think therefore that you cannot say now that that money will save America for “falling apart” in my opinion.
It is surely a lot of money, but the big question is for what reasons they received so much financial aid?
I think that one of the reasons is that Israel become and still is because of that a very important military powerful ally of America in the Middle East.
One can only wonder him/herself how the Middle East would have looked like when Israel was not given that aid.

How come that you did not mention the disappeared 2.3 trillion dollars?

Geüpload door foghaze op 4 jul 2007
Donald Rumsfeld says 2.3 Trillion Dollars missing at Pentagon

That amount of money would really have made a difference in “falling apart” in my opinion.
edit on 3/8/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
we are all here to service Isreal and its never goin to change

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people (especially on a site like ATS) do not understand that the US is owned & controlled by Zionists. They own the banks that own the Federal Reserve. The own the media. They control the intellectual life of this country. The most powerful lobby in Washington DC. Everything depends on the people who control the money.

And no, I am not an anti-Semite.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I guess you didn't know that not all Jewish people who have descendants in Israel all just migrated there... Just like not all Palestinian/Arabs just migrated to that area either...

Let me ask you one thing.

Why make a home for the jews in that piece of land, causing the migration of Jews in the first place?

If the jews got screwed over in WW2 in Germany, by Germans.. why make the palestinian arabs give up their land to make a country for Jews who have never lived on that land... a land where the palestinians had been living alongside jews and christians for generations.

edit on 3-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Your post has a serious issue with real numbers.
Population of Israel is 7.7 million. This is a fact.
US aid to Israel (according to US official) source from 1947 to 2007 was 101 billion. So now it is bit more. But it is not 100 billion for year as your post suggests. It is 101 billions in 60 years. In 2012 US aid to Israel is going to be 3 billion plus.
Frankly , if i was an American - with current state of financial mayhem in US i would want this kind of spending to stop. I doubt though that 3 billion will bring US economy back to its glory, but there is aid to Egypt, Palestine and ctr and other sources that can be cut.
However you choose to single out Israel. And use false data. Propaganda much?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The NAZI party was created when the german workers party joined together with the zionist party.
The zionists consider themselves a seperate race....apart from other races of jews.
The nazi party organised the slaughter of countless jews, but not zionist jews.

You now have a new FUHRER in Obama

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Anyone know how I can get on this government gravy train? I just want a few hundred thusand so i can build my self sufficient farm, then it can all collapse for all I care...

edit on 2-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Government gravy trains are usually reserved for those working within governments and their friends .

The rest of those who are smart enough get the left overs , that is called welfare .

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
eh, Israel is pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oh please god make the pro-israelis stop their deception. THERE IS NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHINNNNNNG that can justify THE MURDER of CHILDREN, NO HOLY LAND, NO CHOSEN PEOPLE, NO PEBBLES THROWN AT YOU, NO ZIONIST SCUM, NO PRO-ISRAELI WHO THINK THEIR COUNTRY LIKES THEM FOR THEM AND NOT MONEY, LABOUR, KILLING OF PALESTINIANS FOR. (THATS RIGHT FOR) THE ISRAELI STATE.

COME AT US PRO-ISRAELIS, WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM OUR RIGHTS TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST YOU. your illogical statements will not fool anyone on this site, we are not fools here. ALL your arguements consist of hate againt arabs, muslims, and a fifth of the world as a whole, while you yourselves are but a couple people. Shame on you israel. Moses weeps over what you have done in his name. Go repent pro-israeli, repent before it is too late.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The hypocrisy in this thread is strong! According to some fools here, when a Muslim does something bad like blowing up a building, he's a Muslim...yet when a Christian does something bad (like kill 77 people in Norway), he's of course "not a real Christian".

What a bunch of uneducated hypocrites some of you are

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Brah not trying to fight you. Israel is just a country. People all over the world need to just chill out, because I'm pretty sure all 3 religions are not supposed to focused on killing the others.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

LMFAO dude you are a joke.

Naa, you already took that job yourself, and you have been doing fine at it.

And hey, don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned. You decided to deride us Americans for your bias, and your hatred against the Jewish people. Perhaps next time you will learn to know how to make an argument without trying to antagonize others.

DID I EVER SAY ARABS DONT HAVE BLUE EYES?

DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU OF WHAT YOU WROTE?....

You wrote...

reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Thank You....
But it seems like no matter what you do, some people will think those blond blue eyes europeans are native to an almost desert region....

In response to sk0rpi0n claiming...

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
The majority of modern jews are descendants of the Khazar converts who have no genetic connection to the Israelite bloodline.

Which AGAIN, both of you are wrong...

I've done much research on the subject and linking wiki links doesnt jusitfy real research...

Really?... You claimed my whole argument was based on the murder of one Israeli family, and you want to claim with a straight face that you have done much research on the subject?...

BTW, you weren't even aware of that information from wiki, so i guess you didn't do ANY research at all on the matter...

But if you want better links, ok, let's do that...

www.sciencedaily.com...

Link

You are a trollllllllll
a hairy one at that...

So says the guy trashing Americans for U.S. aid to Israel, which makes you not only a hairy troll, most of my hair is in my head but not that that should be any of your concern, but makes you a hateful, biased, and ignorant troll...

edit on 3-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: Fix link

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
Oh please god make the pro-israelis stop their deception. THERE IS NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHINNNNNNG that can justify THE MURDER of CHILDREN, NO HOLY LAND, NO CHOSEN PEOPLE, NO PEBBLES THROWN AT YOU, NO ZIONIST SCUM, NO PRO-ISRAELI WHO THINK THEIR COUNTRY LIKES THEM FOR THEM AND NOT MONEY, LABOUR, KILLING OF PALESTINIANS FOR. (THATS RIGHT FOR) THE ISRAELI STATE.

Wow, i guess you think you talk for EVERYONE who is a member of this website...

BTW, if you don't like children being maltreated, or even murdered, i guess you have no idea who really uses children, brainwashes them, and uses them to strap bombs around their chest and who uses children as shields...

Here are videos of how Palestinian terrorists, and the Palestinian authorities indoctrinate children and train them to be terrorists, including to become suicide bombers.

Here is another.

How many if not most Palestinian children are taught to play.

The following deals with how the Palestinian television is used to indoctrinate children and young adults to become terrorists, and this of course is done with the backing of the Palestinian authorities who are the government of the future Palestine.

Here is one video, of the many, of a 14 year old who was strapped with a vest with explosives to become a suicide bomber, but how he changed his mind, as he says he is afraid to die, and slowly takes it off.

You can also see on the above video how the rest of the Palestinians around do NOTHING to protect that child.

edit on 3-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: Fix link

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

oh look people defending themselves! lets go verbally attack them. bro stop talking and posting please, you are disgusting and a shame to us jews as a whole. go away.

i know more israeli soldiers and hamas militants then you know of proper facts of what we are doing to the palestinians. you are insane. i am officially labeling you as a representer of pro-israel as a paid citizen. And thus i ask everyone after me to please refrain from talking to this person

edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You seem to be big on "research", which is a good thing.... at the same time you happen to pick and choose the "research" that fits your view.

How about we also consider the research that clearly shows most modern day jews, the Ashkenazis, are of European origin?
Also, isn't it funny how jewish tradition holds that a certain Ashkenaz, was a son of Japeth, the progenitor of the European peoples?

And just to make things interesting, how about we consider research into the idea that muslim Pashtun tribes of Afghanistan and N.W Pakistan are also of Israelite descent? Did you know that Pashtun tribe names strongly resemble the tribe names of the Israelites... and the tribes willingly call themselves the bani israel (sons of israel) Even a former Israeli president accepts this.
So, how about we let the Pashtuns go back to Israel? Wouldnt that be interesting?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

oh look people defending themselves! lets go verbally attack them. bro stop talking and posting please, you are disgusting and a shame to us jews as a whole. go away.

Kinda actin' like a dick.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join