It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That's insane. It's over $17,000 per person. Sooooo crazy.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by patternfinder

Its you who make Christians look bad.

I GUESS JESUS MADE CHRISTIANS LOOK BAD TOO WHEN HE SAID WHAT HE SAID IN JOHN 8:44

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You do realise i seen about six different operation groups from Isreal right in Affa and Iraq.. about 26 in each unit , and personally seen two of those units obliterated because we werent permited to help them on a certain border?

You do know that we were shelled for about 5 hours on the Iranian border from Iran? Do you know we engaged a Iranian armored Company and killed 3 blocks? Yeah , you dont hear about everything for a reason.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I'm fully aware as another member pointed out to you, HOW DID THEY TAKE THAT LAND?

Also are you aware that many cannanites returned to israel after Moses returned the jews, who did not follow Judaism, but they dont really matter... right?
Where are you going with this?
How does any of this justify them running the country like the nazis that nearly destroyed them?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

PLus, you have to realize that jews weren't the only israelites!!!!! there were 12 tribes of israel, only one practiced judaism and they were from the line of judah......THE REST OF THE TRIBES WERE NOT JEWS.......you might be a descendent of one of the 11 tribes of israel, so you have just as much right to the palestinian region if not more than the jews of today......

Good post. Its a popular myth that "jews" as a people are by default, the descendants of the 12 tribes.
Even when the whole "choosing" thing happened with Abraham... the word "jew" wasnt even in existence.

The majority of modern jews are descendants of the Khazar converts who have no genetic connection to the Israelite bloodline.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Thank You....
But it seems like no matter what you do, some people will think those blond blue eyes europeans are native to an almost desert region....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

Alright you got me...
A family murder justifies fencing in, surrounding by sniper towers, and banning all imports and export for millions of people...

A family murder?... Again, are you kidding, or are you just that ignorant of what has been happening in those parts for decades?...

Have you ever heard of Palestinian children being brainwashed since childhood to become suicide bombers and kill Jewish people living in Israel?

You haven't heard about the buses, or clubs, or restaurants full of Jewish people in Israel that were bombed by Palestinian terrorists?...

Palestinian faction says it bombed Israeli club

The Palestinian faction Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility yesterday for a suicide bombing a day earlier in Tel Aviv that threatened a fragile truce.

By Greg Myre

The New York Times

JERUSALEM — The Palestinian faction Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility yesterday for a suicide bombing a day earlier in Tel Aviv that threatened a fragile truce, and the group suggested more such attacks were likely.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Or more recently.

Deadly Jerusalem Bus Bomb Possibly Remote Controlled

Ultra Orthodox ZAKA volunteers and members of the public tend to a person who was injured after an explosion near a bus stop March 23, 2011 in central Jerusalem, Israel. According to reports, at least 25 people were wounded when a bomb went off at a crowded central Jerusalem bus stop.

abcnews.go.com...

Where have you been hiding?... Oh wait, never mind, you are Canadian...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Good post. Its a popular myth that "jews" as a people are by default, the descendants of the 12 tribes.
Even when the whole "choosing" thing happened with Abraham... the word "jew" wasnt even in existence.

The majority of modern jews are descendants of the Khazar converts who have no genetic connection to the Israelite bloodline.

You are so wrong is not even funny. But that happens when you hate certain people and decide to do no real research about them.

Origins

According to their tradition, the Jewish people originated from the Israelites of the Southern Levant, who had several independent states before being overtaken first by the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires and later the Roman Empire, with a large portion of the population being scattered throughout the world. According to the Hebrew Bible, all Israelites were descended from Abraham, who was born in the Sumerian city of Ur, and migrated to Canaan (commonly known as the Land of Israel) with his family. Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations[17] (historically due to the taboo on intermarriage in Jewish tradition, the low number of converts to Judaism, as well as the general isolations and persecutions of Jews throughout history). According to some Biblical archaeologists, however, Israelite culture did not overtake the region, but rather grew out of Canaanite culture.

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/354cab650b94.png[/atsimg]

The Levant is defined as the geographical region bordering the Mediterranean, roughly between Egypt and Anatolia (modern Turkey). The Southern Levant is roughly encompassed by Palestine, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, along with the the modern sovereign states of Israel, Jordan and the southern part of Lebanon. The Greek term for the area - Coele-Syria[1] - was described as stretching from the Beqaa Valley of Lebanon to cover the entire area south of the river Eleutherus including Judea. The historian Diodorus Siculus indicates Coelo-Syria to also include the Palestinian coasts as far south as Joppa. These terms are used by archaeologists and residents of the region who wish to avoid taking a modern geo-political stance in a region rife with border disputes.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Most of the countries in the world were taken in one way or another by force during wars, or other conflicts...so why hate Israel?... Again, chosing to hate one nation, or one people, over the same thing that every nation has done is not only irrational but it is downright prejudice.

Now that its established that Israelites conquered Canaan simply shatters the popular myth that the land belonged to Israel from the beginning, and thereby rubbishes the concept that land was always a "jewish" ancestral land that they had a right to return to. The problem is, for pro-israeli people, they will consider history only up to the point when israelites took over that land from the canaanites.

If Israel is hated, it is for their mistreatment of the Palestinians, who are only trying to resist at a foriegn occupation.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
If Israel is hated, it is for their mistreatment of the Palestinians, who are only trying to resist at a foriegn occupation.

You only keep on showing your hatred and ignorance towards Jewish people...

Let's once again read what the FACTS say, and not what bias, and hatred says...

Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations

en.wikipedia.org...

The TRUTH is so refreshing isn't?...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Those cute wikipedia copy-pastes does not nullify the fact that the word "jew" was NOT in existence when the whole choosing of Abraham happened. (which was my main point in the post which you replied to)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The aid to Israel is perfectly justified ...it is a strategic decision.
Also my understanding is Israel has only received 156 billlion dollars since the nation was formed.
So the figures are not that important , perhaps.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It makes me wonder where their hate for white goyim in particular comes in. What is it

about that, anyone know? Are we a threat to them through some ancient bloodline?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I could post videos of Jesus camp, but I won't.

Muslims are taught to not just read the quran, also to recite it from memory- and that is what this video displays unfortunately in a very bad light.

I could post the video of the drunken Israeli teen telling tourists to get out of his land, that his people killed jesus and were proud of it, and most of all to GET OUT BECAUSE GOD GAVE THEM THAT LAND.

What is so god damn different my friend.

These kids get it from somewhere, there parents.

And I'm sorry but it was murder, not terrorism... All taking of lives is murder. Terrorism is only used when a muslim does it, as we learned last week with the norway killer, the media classified him as an extremist not a terrorist...

I won't bite your bullet my friend. Because you will not address the issue at the SOUL of this issue.

The fact that the same people who were "prosecuted" and MURDERED (not killed in acts of terrorism, because the nazis weren't muslims if you recall), are now doing the same to the arab people stuck in Gaza and the west bank.

I never said the arabs were innocent, but your Israelites are far from perfect.

And the fact that they have progressed to building fences and creating the same type of ghettos that once encamped them for the arabs that dwelled in the land BEFORE 1948...

Israel in its current situation is unsustainable, and if they and you think that sniper towers and air strikes are going to solve the problem, you got another thing coming.

It will only make it worse, for every one persons SOUL you take, 10 more souls will be willing to sacrifice their own, hence both Intifadas.

If the line above does not seem apperent to you, I don't know what to tell you other than watch and see,
But its okay, I'm just a dumb canadian from poor health system and an under funded education system right?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

And like I said in an earlier post, 40% of western europeans are somehow related to king tut, So I guess france deserves Egypt eh?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

Thank You....
But it seems like no matter what you do, some people will think those blond blue eyes europeans are native to an almost desert region....

Oh boy, you are in for a surprise. I guess you didn't know there are even Arabs with blue eyes right?...

Or you didn't know that the mayority of Jewish people ARE NOT BLOND WITH BLUE EYES...

For crying out loud do yourself a favor and do some research before you start bashing away at a people you know nothing about, and before you let your hatred speak for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

It could be a Jesus camp all day , but if they arnt following the teachings of the bible then they are worshiping a false God, such as the Virgin Mary , which is a false God .... Goddess. Mary was just a Woman that had favor with God. She gets you no where.

However , what they are teaching their Children is 100% in alignment with the Quran. We are virtually at war with all muslims if you want to get down to the pin point aspect.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

LMFAO dude you are a joke.

DID I EVER SAY ARABS DONT HAVE BLUE EYES?

No...

I said the fact the people think people with blonde hair and blue eyes are truly native to a desert region, by the blonde hair and blue eyes I mean european...

I've done much research on the subject and linking wiki links doesnt jusitfy real research...

You are a trollllllllll
a hairy one at that...

Have a good night, don't let the nightmares about evil arabs blowing up buildings keep you awake.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Bornagain and evangelical?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

What? Doesnt matter what they call themselves , titles get you no where , i could care less what denomination you are , or what you want to think you are. If your teaching something that is outside the bible , or only using one little scripture out of context to teach what you believe .. then your are wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join