It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Calm Down and think ! Our Government is the problem until they shut down the federal reserve Banksters!!! Goldman sachs good greif the name alone is Horrible man sacks gold lol, Dont forget the bs on wall st , all of this so called aid to foreign countries is just a way to launder money ,the people in every country we send cash to never say thanks but a rare few ! so it makes me think the countries arent the problem its corruption the the upper ranks because we always here DUHH I DONT KNOW WHERE THE MONEY WENT, Lying losers

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Answer my question...

What was there before the british and the US pushed the "apperently not native people to the land" out?

What was that region called?

What were there people called?

What was the race of the majority of those people?

On a side note, you are right, the egyptians did inject arabs in the land but only for a sparse bit.

Is that there fault that they are still stuck there today?

Convince me I'm wrong, but I don't think the jewish survivors were blood related to the people that once rested upon that land....

Not that the arabs were either, but they had the land at that point- and before then, there was no beef.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
To all Israel haters..... You can stop the hat'n, jealousy and envy now.

Please refer to these links from the US Government... which shows that Iraq, Afghanistan.... (and other countries) received far more foreign aid than Israel.

Table 1296. U.S. Government Foreign Grants and Credits by Type and Country - 2000 to 2009

Table 1298. U.S. Foreign Economic and Military Aid by Major Recipient Country: 2001 to 2008

main reference page

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mrspock

Yes the problem is here at home...

But how can you convince such a patriotic people, they are their own enemy?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

Soul works just as well as SOLE, if you ask me a little better...

The way you used that sentence it doesn't.

And as a Canadian in the most urban part of the country, I have never met anyone who has gone to the US for care...

And I guess you personally know hundreds, or thousands of Canadians to make that argument that because you don't know any Canadian who has come to the U.S. for medical treatment that not many come here?... Really?...

But I would love to see how many lives are saved from the military compared to how many lives are taken because of military...

Unfortuantely that's an unrealistic statistic.

When a country is attacked constantly military spending does save lives, unfortunately it doesn't save enough, such as the lives of this woman and her 4 girls who were riddled with bullets by Palestinian terrorists...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff7c2c289f64.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

So what resided in that land before the jewish people were granted the right too settle there...

OLD ISREAL?

You don't even know the history of the region but you are bashing freely at the Jewish people living in Israel, and claiming they don't belong there?

Are you kidding?...

The Jewish people overtook the "land flowing with milk and honey" by slaughtering the "giants" (Canaanites) who lived there prior to 1200 BC. It was genocide with interest for land, plain and simple; I don't care what religious bull you want to try and stand behind...

...But nevermind, sweetheart. You are that chick that thinks that the war in Iraq was about "saving Iraqis from insurgents!", there is clearly no point of arguing with someone who is so regularly pre-conclusive and equally as regularly flat out blind to the real powers of financial interest. Keep regurgitating your propagandist rhetoric... it's getting you real far.

And calm your juvenile anti-Canadian tripe
. Nobody in Canada with an honest bone in their body will tell you that they truly trust Health Canada, but you would have to be a complete and utter moron to think that the FDA is better.
edit on 3-8-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

(on who originally lived in that land)

The Jewish people overtook the "land flowing with milk and honey" by slaughtering the "giants" (Canaanites) who lived there prior to 1200 BC. It was genocide with interest for land, plain and simple; I don't care what religious bull you want to try and stand behind...

Good to see others bring this up.
I made the same point on page 11
I asked..

Ever heard of the Canaanites, the ORIGINAL people of that land? You know, the ones who the Israelites conquered to take over the land as their own?

Or is that waaaaaaaayy back in history for you?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Im going to put Fuel on the Fire Here we GO! Coals are getting Hot!!

Hurry click & Save all 50 states

They just might shut that section Down on the Site

jewishvirtuallibrary.org
U.S. Cooperation with Israel by State
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

just to Warn you Members there are Certain thing you will find and be in Awe Struck ::0:

Just a Few Examples ! I Found Strange in Agricultural Benefits section !

New York

Professor Schreibman has received BARD grants for 12 years to research fish reproduction. Schreibman and his Israeli colleagues are working to accelerate the reproductive process, make fish reproduce outside of their natural spawning cycle and control the reproduction of valuable fish for farming. They are characterizing the hormones of striped bass, their gene expression and the timing of their release. They have cultivated a new species of fish and helped create a prosperous fish-farming industry in Israel. In the U.S., their research has led to the development of an evaluation kit to determine the optimal time for breeding striped bass. Schreibman called the collaboration a "valuable experience," commenting that Israel has some "outstanding scientists who, besides being my colleagues, have become my friends." He added that the Israelis he knows are "bright, hardworking and have goals in mind that they strive to achieve."

One team of scientists from the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station and Hebrew University discovered that the Trichoderma fungus species in soil can prevent diseases in emerging seeds and young plants. They produced new "super-strains" that are effective on a wide range of crops. One has already been registered with the EPA.

What happen if something goes Wrong with that Strain! something Different ! playing the God Game Again

Movie I am Legend come to mind!

Alabama

Genetically improved farmed fish, advanced technology in cotton crops, and lean chickens are just a few examples of the joint research projects conducted by Alabama and Israelthrough BARD.

Professor Rex Dunham of the Department of Fisheries at Auburn University has been an unofficial collaborator with Israel since 1968 and has received several BARD grants since 1979. Dunham has been extremely successful in his study of aquaculture genetics. The goal behind his project is to grow fish, such as catfish, carp and Tilapia, faster to get them to market quicker. By studying selective breeding, growth rates have increased by about 50 percent. Neal Smitherman initiated the fish genetics program at Auburn and because Israelis are the fathers of the field, and among the few aquaculture geneticists, they were obvious partners. Since then, Dunham said their friendship and collaboration has grown and solidified. Dunham added that his counterpart at Tel Aviv University, Boaz Moav, “is skilled in molecular genetics. We use some of their constructs. Two hands are better than one and discussing projects puts more heads and hands [together].”

Messing around with Our & Other Countries Food !! let alone Crops too!

and that just 2 Examples

Look around the 50 States !
Especially in the Military Partners in change and Scientific Innovations sections in each State

edit on 3-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
oh my
the jewish internet defense force is on this thread strong....Wow!!!!!! I realize there is no arguing a point with a bunch of paid trolls........No matter what evidence anyone puts in front of these jidf trolls they will argue and twist the whole subject around by filling the thread with canned zionist filth........Please everyone who believes that israel is part of the problem, don't argue with these fellas, they are paid to be here and we should pay them any attention......just keep making your points to each other and supplying each other with knowledge that you collect in your studies....PEACE....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Also, let's don't forget about the eastern jews that came from europe who were khazarians that were converted to judaism... it's in their own encyclopedia judaica that says the jews of today are not to be mistaken for the israelites of the bible.....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Isreal should get the money , they are a Magnet for Terroism , help them fight Terrorism and stay strong.

100 Billion US Dollars is worth it to save thousands of US Soldiers , even though soldiers are cheaper. Isreal is like a meat shield , i hate to put it like that , but they are the focus of the Terrorist next to AMerica.
seemingly more easier to hit than the United States. So instead of useing lifes , we use money to support them

Keep the Terrorist over there , instead of here

Its so aggervating to know the lack of strategical war sense people lack. You can want peace all day long , but things change and you better be with it.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Ever heard of the Kingdom of Israel and Judah which goes back to 922 BC?

You can even go back to the reign of King David which goes back to 1,000 BC, or King Saul's reign 1,020 BC?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
PLus, you have to realize that jews weren't the only israelites!!!!! there were 12 tribes of israel, only one practiced judaism and they were from the line of judah......THE REST OF THE TRIBES WERE NOT JEWS.......you might be a descendent of one of the 11 tribes of israel, so you have just as much right to the palestinian region if not more than the jews of today......

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
JEWS HATE JESUS!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU AS A CHRISTIAN SUPPORT THEIR TYRANNY? YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE LEFT BEHIND, I PROMISE YOU.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Its you who make Christians look bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Isreal should get the money , they are a Magnet for Terroism , help them fight Terrorism and stay strong.

help them fight terror, eh? How many israeli soldiers fought alongside American soldiers in fighting the war on "terror".
I mean, for all the aid thats been given to Israel, why cant Israel help out a little? You know with their superb airforce and all?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Alright you got me...
A family murder justifies fencing in, surrounding by sniper towers, and banning all imports and export for millions of people...
And I'm just telling you what I know, and what I know is that I have never met anybody who has gone to the US just for healthcare, other than one of our premiers... who I don't really know... and he had the money for it...
But as for the majority of us, we dont have thousands of dollars for a broken arm.

Can you honestly bring anything to the table that truly justifies the conditions the arabs are living through in Gaza?
If you ask me, and it is my opinion, locking people up in cages and forcing them to eat the dirt, and watch settlers burn their olive crops, and have their homes taken from them, sometimes bulldozed illegally- is just asking for radicals to sprawl.

And even though you bring up this family murder, it does not dull the blade that is the palestinian death toll...
And it does not justify using kids as human shields... I don't think anything justifies using youths as human shields.

And I stand by the fact there was arabs before israelis who deserve security before all others.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
JOHN 8:44 JESUS TO THE JEWS
even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

Most of the countries in the world were taken in one way or another by force during wars, or other conflicts...so why hate Israel?... Again, chosing to hate one nation, or one people, over the same thing that every nation has done is not only irrational but it is downright prejudice.
edit on 3-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I'll take a look at that, there's a lot here isn't there?

Thankyou for sharing Wolf.

And to be honest, nothing really surprises me anymore.

edit on 3-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join