It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff is going to hit the fan soon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hello Friends. I have some thoughts that i thought would be nice to share and to bring to peoples attention. Now everyone seems to be getting greedy here on earth. Real estate, gas, oil, food to bring up some examples. Inflation has been driving up so high that people are struggling to keep up people are either making lots of money or not enough to keep up. Now when the majority of the people starts struggling they will go by any means to keep up or to make a living. Theirs going to be an increase in theft, murder, scams, frauds, and rip offs, market crashes, and suicides, ect... as prices get higher.

Now it seems either you are barley making it or you are getting very rich. Things got to change. People are giving less and less and are helping each other out less. Now some how prices have to lower or minimum wage has to be increased by alot, or the people will get more desperate and stuff is going to hit the fan. By things being over rated we will no longer start being as generous to keep up, and our kids, grandparents, ect, will be suffering the most later on. Did the governments have this planned out to increase everything slowly so that we have to work for the rest of our life's to supply them with more tax money for military, bunkers and silly spending habits?

Are they keeping us in lower vibrational frequency by keeping us selfish and ignorant? Did the Big corporations raise everything by trying to increase everything because they knew we would pay any price to have it like gas and oil, ect....? Or is everyone just trying to get rich by charging a arm and leg for everything and raising the prices? There are many possibilities but inflation has been rising too quickly and is not natural. If everyone charged a fair price for everything and volunteered more and focused on helping others in need we would truly be more happy, healthy, and more human. But as things are going right now things will eventually reach the limits and their will be extreme chaos.

Just think, a world in ware there is no such term as work and that everyone helps and treats everyone equal, free electricity for everyone, free land, every one takes care of everyone, lots of free good food and clean water, no smoking, alcohol, drugs, no hate, lies, and everyone is telepathic. Well these kind of worlds exist. The people on earth have many lessons to learn and will have to learn lessons the hard way or re learn them next time. Other races have already learned important lessons that we must learn and fast! Most people are un aware of things or don't care to be aware. I thought id bring this to every ones attention so that you can be aware and monitor things and maby change your thinking patters.

I love everyone and hate hearing farmers are committing suicide because there crops are failing and they are going bankrupt and thats someones dad, mom, brother or sister. Or that someone was murdered because they wouldn't give up there wallet with a 50 dollar bill in it or that someone was scammed all there saving money and now they cant retire and will be struggling to make it by fore the rest of there lives. Its very sad to see any of this and i try my best to be so positive in such a negative world. You were lead to read this post for a reason. Every thing happens for a reason. Think about it. Try be positive even when things seems to be falling apart and everything never goes your way. Take care!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I agree with you, that is indeed the way we seem to be heading. I am currently writing a book about the subject. At the current rate of progress, there will be far to few jobs in the future to occupy the exponentially increasing world population. This system is doomed. Unless we change fast, get rid of money and the obligation to work.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
People are not vibrating.

When there's a purring pussy on my lap, I sure feel the vibrations.

There are no "they."

They are them! Seafoam desk lamp. Pink purse dental floss. It's not cricket.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
Please stop.

You made this entire story up.

Nothing is hitting anything.

People are not vibrating.

There are no "they."
edit on 2-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

Listen here NOOBIE, people vibrate, check it out here, and then do some of your own research. www.personal-development-for-abundance.net... And as far as..... there are no "They" ?
I'm curious if you can see things beyond your own nose. You really need to do some alternative research into some of these subjects and keep an open mind to possibilities. Cripes, you probably believe everything that is spoon fed to your face from CNN also don't you. I've read a lot of your posts, and honestly I don't think ATS is for you. Just because you have a Masters, and like to flaunt that fact, and the fact that you look like your about 15 tells me you don't have much life experience, and if something is not in a text book, or you can't quantify it in your closed mind it does not exist. If you are so sure of these things I want undeniable proof right here right now. Can you produce any????????????? So you can - Please stop.............. If you have nothing positive to add to a thread quit posting your know it all responses. Show proof that there is no PTB, or we don't vibrate. Here is a question for you, have you ever spent time practicing martial arts? If you think this is a non related question, think again, and look into the question a little deeper if your by the book brain can handle it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Very true. Its recommended to do your own research before you make a comment based on your educated guess. And it never hurts anyone. Everything in or on the planet earth has a frequency, which he called “Resonance”. A frequency can be a number that indicates how many cycles per second (hertz) any object is vibrating. And, believe it or not, everything is vibrating. There is agreement among science, medicine and metaphysics that certain frequencies can repel disease, and certain frequencies can destroy disease. This is the connection between raising your vibration (frequency) and improving health! spiritualnetworks.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I totally get where you're coming from. It does seem like just about everything is focused on keeping your vibrations lowered. We are bombarded with messages that encourage self-gratification and disregard for others. For me, the real question is whether it's because of a sinister guiding hand via the Elite, or just natural progress.

For example, let's say a product (such as a movie or album or book) is relatively inoffensive. However, a competitor comes along and "pushes the envelope", so to speak, by adding a little questionable content. People respond positively. This part is very important, because if people ignored it and sales were lower than expected then this trend wouldn't continue.

But let's say that the people respond favorably. Well, the only way for the other competitors to succeed is to put out material that has as much questionable content as their competitor, until someone "pushes the envelope" a little more. Then the cycle starts all over again. I think that's who we got from critics unanimously flaming cinema's first french kiss way back when, to being desensitized to the gore in "Final Destination 5".

I'm not saying that our society ISN'T being manipulated by the global elite. I'm just saying that maybe we would be in the exact same boat with them out of the equation.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very true! everything is focused on keeping your vibrations lowered it seems. I made another post in which talks about our vibrations being lowered and the people not being informed on what taking place. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join