It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN talks about comet Elenin and EQs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Even thought its an iReport article, I am VERY surprised that CNN let this one slip through.
Not only are they talking about it, but its a very in-depth article regarding the impact Elenin could be having on our earth.

Though you might not like CNN, I sugest you give it a look-see just to see what norms will be in the know of now...

ireport.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Anyone can upload to iReport and it's been the source of many false claims. Not to mention, Elenin is real. No doubt about it. It's the debunked Nibiru nutbags that have somehow linked the two in people's minds. Entirely unrelated.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The stories in this section are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they post.

That tells you pretty much all you need to know about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryTwoTimes

The stories in this section are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they post.

That tells you pretty much all you need to know about it.

So..... kinda like ATS lol hey maybe we can just all post our "tinfoil hat" stories on there and spread the word to a broader audience, hmmm

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
can someone help me clarfiy the diffrence between the Leonid Elenin (man) who untruthfly was reported to have seen this first. while he says he has no idea what people are talking about. someone please tell me what this real threat ELENIN is exactly

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

It's widely misunderstood and hyped up by the hysterical. In reality, all we face is a danger of running into it's gas tail. This will likely add a very insignificant amount of whatever to our atmosphere. My guess is Hydrogen but I can't say for sure. People think it'll be like insecticide and wipe everyone out. And those are the most sane of believers.

They ignore the fact that we've been through this many times before.

I'm hoping for a rad shower of space debris

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i was thinking that elenin was in contact with haarp but at the time i had taken off my tin foil hat and was shooting up so maybe the weather is just really normal and it is us lol

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
We know the media is totally controlled, CNN is openly talking about Elenin now. Seems scheduled before it becomes undeniable when people will confirm it by naked eye sight. Psicological effects of such an event plus all speculations added, will affect the way we live for the next months, including also the economy. I wonder how the Elite will take advantage of such a situation, because they will, as always.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it. This news article was not "vetted" by CNN, meaning the article was NOT checked and/or verified by a CNN editor.

Besides, let me introduce you to the journalism team behind i-report....
(No offense, but this doesn't look like a Pulitzer prize seeking news site)

Meet the iReport Team

It's scares me to think that this article has been viewed 8,116 times. I wonder of those 8K+ readers, how many check their sources before reacting. Just reading some of the comments gives me my answer.

new topics

top topics

join