It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO near the Sun - a case study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hello there!

I was asked to dive into the UFO around the Sun subject to show that they are real and so I did.

I made a video of it and like to share it with you! There is no voice-over / no music, just images!

There are a couple more I am working on already,

stay tuned,

Greetz,

Sander
edit on 2-8-2011 by 1967sander because: text

edit on 2-8-2011 by 1967sander because: txt

edit on 2-8-2011 by 1967sander because: ab

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
In the video you ask for an explanation. It's been provided many times.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and a whole lot more.

You are overzooming and overprocessing a low resolution compressed image. The "objects" are cosmic rays strikes on the sensor.

edit on 8/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Interesting theory but when someone from NASA says it I do not immediately buy it. Besides have you watched the entire video? Try to explain that!

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

I did.

You have overzoomed and overprocessed a low resolution compressed image.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Duh...Duh...Duh..................Another one bites the dust.

Although, I have to say, the image looks very cool...

It's either lint on the lens, or solar rays on the camera...you will always have someone debunking...and there will always be a rational explanation.

UFO's....lets make weather balloons that look more like them.
Crop circles...lets get professionals to start mimicking them.
UFO on a video...CGI.
UFO in a photo...Doctored

This is the way it goes.

edit on 2-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Look. It's an invasion.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9de99cf67b36.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OMG is this real?!

Why are they hiding this??

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
this is strange. ufos the size of the earth? who would need a swarm of ufos this big to even invade our planet.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What a whole lot of NASA CRAP!

The science data collected by the STEREO spacecraft are written to the on-board recorder, which is then read out and transmitted to the ground during daily telemetry tracks using the NASA Deep Space Network. These data are of much higher quality than the beacon data, but take several days to reach the STEREO Science Center website. Thus, the most recent images on the STEREO Science Center browse tool will always be beacon images. These temporary beacon images are replaced with the full-quality versions as they become available, generally about 2-3 days later.

These photos, data and telemetry data are ALL transmitted with the speed of light. There is NO difference between the signals. There's no other way to transmit than via radio signals and therefore it does not matter
how big the file is as it will ALWAYS travel at same speed towards Earth: 8.5 minutes!
They need 2-3 days for the high quality image? They need this time to do their cover ups! As for the quality of the image! I used the HIGH QUALITY / HIGH RESOLUTION image.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I was asked to dive into the UFO around the Sun subject to show that they are real.....

Wait, so you went into this already assuming that they are real? Gee, I guess I know what your conclusion will be.

Let me guess, you don't understand the way the very images are collected and processed that are feeding your ignorance either, do you?

You can use google to find tons of places that will educate you about these images, however judging by the quoted line from you above I guess you think all those are part of the cover-up? Can you address what I just said, or is it easier for you to dismiss it?

Guys, it is beyond time to hit stuff like this head on. On the off chance that the OP really has no idea what google is, how to use a search, understands basic science and lives in the same reality we do, maybe we should cut him/her a break. But in these modern times, really....how can we possibly sit idly by and allow this level of ignorance to represent us? And if you don't think it represents us, I have a bridge to sell you.....

I remember when I was younger thinking that this newfangled thing called the internet would actually make people smarter and propel my favorite subject into a positive light........

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yes. Radio signals travel at the speed of light. But the bandwidth used for the transmission varies.

The low bandwidth, beacon mode transmissions are received by a variety of stations at various locations around the planet. Because of the low bandwidth a great deal of compression is applied to the data.

The high bandwidth, science data transmissions are received by the Deep Space Network. The DSN is a busy system, receiving data from a number of different spacecraft. There are three receiving stations in the network. The time for the use of the stations must be scheduled to handle the traffic. The data doesn't take three days to arrive from the spacecraft but it can take three days for the high bandwidth transmission to be made. In the meantime the data is stored on board and the low bandwidth transmissions are made continuously.

A good example can be seen in the current experiments in viewing the comet Elenin. Each day Stereo B will be rolled 135º. While rolled the high gain antenna is not aimed at Earth so no data can be received. Each day, beginning at about 0800 UTC there will be no data until about 1000UTC. The "missing" data will be transmitted with the high bandwith transmission. The next such transmission will be on August 4.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Neither form of the data is transmitted as jpg files. The FITS format is used. The data is then decoded and converted to jpg for general consumption. You can read about the data processing and transmission here.
secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

Here is a report from an amateur station which receives the low bandwidth data.
www.amsat.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

This OP has worked with radar, radio-communication, forensic enhancements and other high tech stuff all his life. I know what NASA does and what they can. I simply do not understand why people take everything for granted from an organisation that is controlled by the US Department of Defense. Which scientists are on the pay roll of a semi-civil organisation. I honestly do not care what explanation NASA comes up with. I posted this for everyone to see what I see (make visible) and if you do not believe it ... fine, but don't come with NASA crap.

I never automatically believe that every UFO is genuine and I debunk hoaxers when necessary.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Another invasion by the way.
2011-08-02 12:06:11 STEREO B.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I like what you can do with your software! And I like what appeared when you finished. Very interesting . I find it very interesting too...that Phage's "cosmic rays strikes on the sensor" creates these shapes too.
edit on 4-8-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

the video just carries on with sh*t, you shoulda taken screenshots and or ! givin exact time to best frames

yeh, it probably is ufos the government and other aliens from this fragment of the galaxy,

but in november when comet elenin comes in... or around that month? some freaky shizit is going down...the world will go through "change" or "cycle". whatever happens i no its not going to be good.

honestly im crapping my pants
and honest, there are aliens involved i kid you not

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is Sander not here anymore? I find his work very interesting, and the debates were a nice read too, is there anyway of finding this man or has ATS put his work to bed?

new topics

top topics

join