It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt BIll is a TROJAN HORSE!!!! RED ALERT!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

How do you think certain bills arrive in Congress. They are written by small groups and rarely if ever as a group effort. Then it is looked over and debated and modified as necessary. This will be no different.

Simply untrue - your move along here nothing to see line is getting old.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This bill prevents filibusters, prevents house and senate leaders from deciding on when to bring the bill to the floor and it forbids amendments - hardly business as usual. It gives considerable power to this super congress.

Even the people who came up with the idea, Reid and McConnell, talk about how powerful this committee will be - that its much more than just a normal committee they brag about it!
edit on 2-8-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
alot of taxation is coming down the pipe because of that ilk in washington

now its the millionaires and billionaires which means you because the middle class builds and maintains those

and in what i call "trickle down taxation" means the middle class with be hit hard yet agian in an ecnomy that is already suffering and that that elite will call for more taxation because hey we already know they wont stop spending

and since now more americans are out of work under the guise of "make all those evil rich #$%%" pay more and they turn around and do it agian.

hey obama at some point youve taken enough and hey obama youve been stupid enough

create yet another organization that answers to noone but you they call that a dictatorship

zeig hiel zeig hiel may the 4th riech live for 1000 years dont see that happening because there wont be anyone left that even has 1 dime.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

now its the millionaires and billionaires which means you because the middle class builds and maintains those

and in what i call "trickle down taxation" means the middle class with be hit hard yet agian in an ecnomy that is already suffering and that that elite will call for more taxation because hey we already know they wont stop spending

and since now more americans are out of work under the guise of "make all those evil rich #$%%" pay more and they turn around and do it agian.

hey obama at some point youve taken enough and hey obama youve been stupid enough

create yet another organization that answers to noone but you they call that a dictatorship

zeig hiel zeig hiel may the 4th riech live for 1000 years dont see that happening because there wont be anyone left that even has 1 dime.

Absolute BS.

If the prices of the things YOU BUY go up because the people that sell them have to pay higher taxes then that is YOUR PROBLEM. You are asking me to pay taxes to subsidize products for you. If the prices go up on me, I will just not buy those items. Quit asking the middle class to help you keep the prices of the things you want to buy down. Be your own man.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

exactly. this creates way too much power in the hands of too few.

what are they gonna do with all this power besides hold onto it for as long as possible? these folks in washington care not for the average person, but we are to believe that they will do the right thing?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is not good. This is eerily reminiscent of what happened in the Reichstag. I'm tired of the nothing to see, move along parrots, here. This is definately not something to just pass over. Here's another thread on this:

LINK

ETA: I see MegaMind beat me to the, "move along, nothing to see here", statement. I guess MegaMinds think alike

edit on 2-8-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

now its the millionaires and billionaires

Source?

Didn't yall just get a victory for the corporations, millionaires and billionaires?

You are never happy

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Grow up Walking Fox, racism has nothing to do with this or half of the things you post on. (really, who stars this guy??)

This is dangerous, and the fact that it isn't partisan scares me more than if it was. This gives TPTB control to pass laws without the consent of the people or even their elected officials. This will be a group of Democrat's and Republican's passing bills issued from a higher power (that is what they can agree upon, following orders from above) without any check or balance. This should worry every American.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

zeig hiel zeig hiel may the 4th riech live for 1000

Nice to see you being honest about your affiliations for once

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

i remember me fighting agianst totalaritarian rule aka nazism such as classwarfare

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

janky obamas speech today they are going after that 9 million evil rich folk

watch the news today?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Sarcasm (sar·casm) /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ [sahr-kaz-uhm]
noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Undertough

that absolute bs was that bill they just passed we all find out how much soon enough

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
IMO, the main reason for this commission is to sidestep the tea party caucus. it's fairly simple; most members of Congress including Dems and mainsteam Republicans know that the tea party is extreme, possibly fanatical. they have made it apparent they have no desire to "deal" or govern. their purpose is to shut this government down. what beter way to turn down their volume? maybe even silence their maniacal cries ......... remember I said IMO. the tea party is it's own worst enemy in so many ways and to that I say, amen.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
IMO, the main reason for this commission is to sidestep the tea party caucus. it's fairly simple; most members of Congress including Dems and mainsteam Republicans know that the tea party is extreme, possibly fanatical. they have made it apparent they have no desire to "deal" or govern. their purpose is to shut this government down. what beter way to turn down their volume? maybe even silence their maniacal cries ......... remember I said IMO. the tea party is it's own worst enemy in so many ways and to that I say, amen.

Ah yes, no reason to listen to the will of the people when the elite obviously know so much better. Why not just disband congress and have the very word of Lord Emperor Obama as the law of the land? You know he's tempted to just go it alone anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
you have a constitution without the courts or the law, now whether you're willing to stand up and protect your rights and yourself is another story? the government has absolutely no power over the people whatsoever, use your 2nd amendment where ever its required and quit allowing the government access into your personal and financial life and life will take on a completely new and rewarding meaning

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

that absolute bs was that bill they just passed we all find out how much soon enough

No, actually that absolute BS has nothing to do with the bill that just passed. It is just a random collection of loosely associated thoughts you keep repeating because the radio keeps saying it to you. You have failed again and again to ever explain it in any real way that makes any sense other than you are begging me to keep paying taxes all the way around so the things YOU CHOOSE TO BUY will be cheaper for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

Ah yes, no reason to listen to the will of the people when the elite obviously know so much better. Why not just disband congress and have the very word of Lord Emperor Obama as the law of the land? You know he's tempted to just go it alone anyway.

Haha, you said it brother. Your assessment is brilliant.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

yeah all those evil rich folk build all the things they use. and going after people AMERICANS when we all know they government keeps spending without a regard to anyone but them and then keep nickle and diming them til there comes a point where they cease to exist.

with a countries population of over 310 million people and the non stop attack on them that has left this country with only 9 million of them.

i would say the war on the rich has been successful cant find a job? cant get a loan? thats why.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

How do you rate a Bill before it is released and before anyone has read it? Strange?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I like how people take a computer term for malware, and plug it into real life society. I guess that means our government will slowly crash. So when will the virus take effect?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join