It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You kidding me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by Maluhia

its very serious, this is the internet.

It has been years since I have seen this picture.

...and I was just reminded of it.

It feels like I have gone back in time.

Time travel...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by neonitus

Yeah the internet is serious business. Sadly I keep holding ATS to higher standards. I should probably stop that.

Hold ATS to the standards you offer it. Sometimes you need to let things go. Sometimes it's worth saying something. Not every response to your posts on this forum will be boosting your ego. Live with it.

Deny indignation .
edit on 1-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Hi Drew,

I just finished reading all 18 pages of your "Disturbing Videos" thread (as well as the previous one that was removed), and it was quite obvious that you were taunted, and insulted, several times. You did a better job of restraining your temper than I would have. I have had more than a couple of posts removed... oh well...

Don't let it bother you too bad.

See ya buddy,
Milt

edit on 2-8-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

edit on 2-8-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by neonitus

Yeah the internet is serious business. Sadly I keep holding ATS to higher standards. I should probably stop that.

Hold ATS to the standards you offer it. Sometimes you need to let things go. Sometimes it's worth saying something. Not every response to your posts on this forum will be boosting your ego. Live with it.
Deny indignation .
edit on 1-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

This is true...here is one of my favorites and helps me keep things in a little perspective...You don't want to be this guy.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

well that is good that you have had a reaction... it means your not dead!

if you get angry or take offense that is a good sign.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

This is true...here is one of my favorites and helps me keep things in a little perspective...You don't want to be this guy.

that is too funny!! very good.

I really laughed when I saw it!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I find this kinda of funny. Well funny in my little world. There is another rant about your particular plight but on the otherside of the fence. I replied to his so I'm gonna reply to yours. Your thread just got way out of control and I'm not pointing fingers,but when such content gets that way its best to shut it done before the stupidity becomes contagious. Although I do believe in the content of your original meaning,by the end of it it was nothing but school yard jibberish. Yes I read all 18 pages and yes my life is that slow right now. So let it all out. Rant away!!!
You know what I think I need a rant just for rants' sake.

edit on 2-8-2011 by stinavamp because: it's late for me and apparently my language skills are not functioning at full capacity

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stinavamp

Wait they really went and posted a thread like I asked.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I just read his thread. Made me smile a bit. He wasn't very civil about his conversation. I at least try to use manners

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I may have misconstrued what I meant to say. There is another rant about your thread before it was shut about shutting it down. Man I really shouldn't have drank all that coffee earlier I'm not sure I make any sense at all. My kid has been sick and I haven't slept well in the past three days.I mean really how puke can a three year have.It just never stopped.Seriously.She's finally sleeping,fluids remaining on the inside, and I'm here on ATS. There I go being off topic myself. Now I return you to your regularly scheduled blah blah blah

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

lol I hope she gets better. Well you say she already is better but I hope she gets better better.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thank you. She's the center of my world and that's why I read your thread. I'm a mother myself and social issues really concern me. Thank you for bearing with me.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Anytime. Have a good night.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join