It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rap music and the masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
there have been several references to the masons in rap music. ie - free your momma by nelly - about how they kept him from being loved by his mother. double digit by eminem - about how the numbers found in the masonic temples around the world point to the NWO. cornbread by 2 live crew - how the use of cornbread contributes to the masons brainwashing with drugs in the ingrediants. further research shows that the NWO is affilliated with the former rap group NWA.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dribbler
there have been several references to the masons in rap music. ie - free your momma by nelly - about how they kept him from being loved by his mother. double digit by eminem - about how the numbers found in the masonic temples around the world point to the NWO. cornbread by 2 live crew - how the use of cornbread contributes to the masons brainwashing with drugs in the ingrediants. further research shows that the NWO is affilliated with the former rap group NWA.

We missed you dribbler, Senrak was especially concerned, he thought your handlers might have let you play in traffic. Glad to see you got your computer privileges back, remember, the institution has rules to follow and infractions are punished by rescinding privileges. Enough about you though, let us examine your latest plea for help... errrr....post.

Rap Music! That's solid, no links or quotes, see you're just as thorough and complete as ever...

Further research divulges the sad truth:

"Free Your Momma" by Nelly, does not exist.

"Double Digit" by Eminem, does not exist.

"Cornbread" by 2 Live Crew, does not exist.

Obviously your ability to resolve the subtle nuances of reality, and the sad state of affairs within your twisted psyche has diminished yet again. A kind word to consider, if you feel compelled to initiate threads, please do so with a modicum of salient intent.

p.s. The constant use of "cornbread" has failed to produce desired results with you, I'll see if Senrak is using the right "ingrediants".

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Im sorry to say dribbler- i dont really agree- but if you post some links or something it might change my mind!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh man. This one actually had me laughing out loud.

Obviously the Lavatory Destruction Crew has now moved onto wiping out all traces of rap CD's a la Ray Bradbury.

By the way. Just what the heck is Cornbread? Bread made out of corn? It sounds horrible.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Mirthful Me,

I'm afraid we have no choice....dribbler's toilet has to GO!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
By the way. Just what the heck is Cornbread? Bread made out of corn? It sounds horrible.

Ah, you don't know what you're missing (well, obesity, among other things). You see, cornbread is an absolutely wonderful, wonderful concoction made of dornflour and, apparently, raw calories. It tastes excellent, but sadly repeated applications of cornbread will prevent you from leaving your house (unable to fit through door).

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

dribbler's toilet has to GO!

I think we should double up on this one and smash his bidet too.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My Brethren, I must chastise all of you! The chorus of "Porcelain Demise" is a thoughtless tact on your part, a failing of our teachings, let me be the first to instruct you on the errors of your ways.

What trait, or quality of our esteemed music appreciation major, would lead you to believe he possess indoor plumbing?

On the other hand, a "Special Communication" with an outhouse to be named later may be in order.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
What trait, or quality of our esteemed music appreciation major, would lead you to believe he possess indoor plumbing?

Aw c'mon. I thought it woulda been obvious.
Anyone that full of crap can't afford to be too far away from a convenience.

Wouldn't the government give a grant for such a necessity?
If not, can't we donate something?
What we giveth we can also bloweth up later.

top topics

join