It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pressure needs to be put on the government for disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblasini569
I honestly dont think they will ever tell us straight up. the only way we will find out is if it leaks

i don't think that will be the only way we will find out...there are other possibilities, too...one would be that a global sighting/mass landing occurs...which is a possibility....then the government won't be able to deny it, or hide it...when i found out several documents were destroyed at the Roswell Army Air Base were destroyed...for no legitimate reason, and without proper authorization....that just put everything one step closer...and it damaged the government's credibility

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well kudos to you for writing to the government from your heart, but one thing that always makes me scratch my head is why do so many of you think the president knows anything about Roswell or any other possible ET contact? I seriously doubt the presidents are allowed access to that info (if indeed there is any info). Whether or not you buy into the theory that a shadow organization runs this country, at a minimum you would have to agree that the president does not. He is little more than a figurehead. If there is something ET in nature about the Roswell event then you can bet it's buried underneath layers of high level security that likely is funded as black op's and therefore doesn't answer to anyone. A lot of disclosure has in fact already happened, many former military officers, pilots and astronauts have stepped forward to offer their own encounters and the government has not intervened to stop them. Personally I think that's all the disclosure we'll ever get unless and until a spaceship is filmed on primetime TV landing and ETs come out flashing the "live long and prosper" sign.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Hi again moonweed. The same people who were behind the assassination of JFK (and
subsequent coup d'etat) are responsible for most of the worlds ills today, up to and
including 9/11 and the current fake wars on terror. They do not act for the peoples interests.
These creatures act out of self interest. And knowledge is power.
None of them represent me, or anything to do my existence in this world.
I dare say that thers is alot of terrifying $hit going on in the real Top Secret world,
But these Criminals are the lowest of the low and I do not want them censoring
or inhibiting ANY information I get about the world. Yet they control ALL the information.
SO bring it on. Thats what i say. I'll have everything out in the air.
I would rather have the truth out in the open, and some hope of coping,
than live a lie, and a stupid lie at that. That is what we are doing.
We are played for fools by people who play god with us.
But not the good, benevolent kind.

It's a long read, but if even a fraction is true, there is cause
for both great hope and despair. As above, so it is below?
Cosmic Conflict Defined

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

i reckon that mr president wont read anymore after the first 2 lines.
scrap that. whoever reads his mail wont read anymore after them

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by boncho

I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov....and I would like as many people as possible, to do the same.......they pushed...it's time to shove back...the email message is as follows:

Oh dear, those never end well....

...especially coming from a member of ATS.

bring it on!!!!

I would probably have done a spell check first mate, you want to see tazes raised?

As for demanding disclosure, what if there is nothing to disclose - I mean really nothing to disclose? Most people on here would assume that was a lie even if it wasn't, wouldn't they?
edit on 2-8-2011 by something wicked because: padded out

there is plenty for the president to disclose....especially since nearly all the documents concerning the roswell incident, were destroyed by personnel at the Roswell Army Air Base, without any authorization....i wouldn't doubt for one minute General Ramey was behind that...not to mention, he probably got the order to destroy those documents from someone in washington

That assumes anything ET related happened at Roswell. That assumes documents existed that were then destroyed. The fact you don't doubt it doesn't make it a fact. I'm not sure why you need disclosure seeing as you appear to be very sure you know what they would disclose anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
You may get more traction if you used proper spelling and did not abuse the ellipsis. You are coming across inarticulate and uneducated. Your email will find itself in the discard pile, no matter where you send it.

hmmmm.....so i don't have a college education, and i'm not intelligent...is that what you're saying?

This post was not to me but you might try spell check. No not calling you stupid, I cant spell worth a damn. I keep dictionary.com on one of my tabs when I don't have spell check in a program. Spelling doesn't always indicate a lack of intelligence sometimes its a spacial issue in the brain. Anyway I digress. A letter to the President regarding such a crucial issue should be read and re read and edited before sending it out. Get the grammar and spelling right so that it will not be trashed at the first sentence. (tazes rather than taxes), a simple keystroke error that you could have caught if you read your e mail before you hit the send button.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hi ,
Offering this as an olive branch. Are you aware of the million fax on Washington ? It is a movement started within the Disclosure Project by Steven Greer. It has grown to become its own entity now. You might find the following site of interest.

www.faxonwashington.org...

I just read a few of the letters published on the site. Some of these are very compelling. Most were written right after the elections in 2008 and are addressed to Pres. Elect. Barak Obama. If you're serious you might want to consider adding your voice to these others. The revolution this past spring shows the power of the internet. I think we can use it the same way that it was used this past spring. All it takes is a few key strokes to start a fire.
edit on 3-8-2011 by karen61057 because: because I found I had more to say. LOL.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Hi ,
Offering this as an olive branch. Are you aware of the million fax on Washington ? It is a movement started within the Disclosure Project by Steven Greer. It has grown to become its own entity now. You might find the following site of interest.

www.faxonwashington.org...

I just read a few of the letters published on the site. Some of these are very compelling. Most were written right after the elections in 2008 and are addressed to Pres. Elect. Barak Obama. If you're serious you might want to consider adding your voice to these others. The revolution this past spring shows the power of the internet. I think we can use it the same way that it was used this past spring. All it takes is a few key strokes to start a fire.
edit on 3-8-2011 by karen61057 because: because I found I had more to say. LOL.

i looked at that site a few days ago, when someone else mentioned it to me....i never heard of it, til then....looks like that was done a few years ago, so it's kind of pointless to do anything thru that site....i read several of the letters posted, as well.....i'm glad a lot of people made their voices heard...however...it shouldn't stop there...if people have the mentality of "we sent our letters, faxes, emails...now we're done"...then it's a lost cause.....it should be done at least weekly...or a few times a week....we have to be persistent, or we'll continue to be ignored

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
im going way off topic here, but can you use one (.) instead of 3 or 4.
using 3 or 4 adds nothing to your text. use one as is normal.
it actually takes away....from an impact point of view.
only trying to help

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join