It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pressure needs to be put on the government for disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Well...hmmmm.....I do admire that you are a person of action...

Good Luck !

You're gonna need it !!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
No offense OP, but your poorly written and ridiculous letter only emphasizes the complete ignorance that makes this subject IMPOSSIBLE to take mainstream. I do not mean to offend, reality is what it is.

Because we have let the lunatics run the asylum in this subject for so long, we can't be taken seriously. The loudest and most ignorant among us are like one of the special interest groups. They think they are doing good, when in fact they are harming the very cause they want to be mainstream, and they do that because they are not smart enough to know how reality works.

This is as simple as it gets. Until we can clean our own house and get the mainstream media involved (to the level of say, the Monica scandal) where each network will be falling over themselves to one up the other network, then forget it. And they wont do that until therefiles.abovetopsecret.com... is PUBLIC demand. Unfortunately, there will never be enough public demand because of the laugh-ability factor we so rightfully deserve after tolerating the complete ignorance in this subject for years and years.

It is 100% OUR FAULT there is no disclosure. The inability to understand that SIMPLE fact is yet another example of how ignorant the average UFO enthusiast is.

Well, there, I said it. You can attack me all you want, but I don't control reality, and reality is what I just explained to you. So fire away, we'll have this talk in another 10-20-30-40-50 years when you guys are still trying to figure out why your getting laughed at and posting a new "disclosure is almost here" thread every other day.

well....many letters, to many "officials" have been written by many people........what i wrote may have had typos....may have been poorly written....even ridiculed....but.....do you really think something like that will stop people like me, from trying to make a point? or trying to light a fire under tptb's ass??? # no! i'm not a scholar, or a college graduate...my grammar, or ettiquette isn't perfect...never will be....do you think because your opinion of what i wrote, or how i wrote it...it's just going to get laughed at, or ignored??? pretty negative thinking, if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed

Originally posted by WingedBull
You may get more traction if you used proper spelling and did not abuse the ellipsis. You are coming across inarticulate and uneducated. Your email will find itself in the discard pile, no matter where you send it.

hmmmm.....so i don't have a college education, and i'm not intelligent...is that what you're saying?

Forget wingedbull moonweed. I have it on good authority that he penned a very similar
request to barryboy not so long ago and received No reply. Sour grapes you see.
You getting a response would show him up, affect his standing here at ATS and
generally make him look bad and ridiculous. So he plays the disheartening game,
attempting to bum out his dashing rival and feared, much loved adversary.
But you are aware of his cunning tactics. God knows you learned the hard way, son.
It won't be long now kid. Hang tough, the eagle is in flight and is soon to land, and the
monkey knows its business.
Remember, as I said before wingedweed,
don't pay any attention to moonbull.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Point blank, the only way to put pressure on the government regarding this subject is through the media, love it or hate it....that is the only way. The media won't seriously touch this subject for obvious reasons. Heck, just read the thread titles alone on this very forum if you don't know what I mean.

So forget writing letters or wishing very hard. Clean house and start over or give up. Those are your two options.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Seriously though moonweed. I read somewhere that when it comes to aliens and ufo's
and other such phenomena, it is on a need to know basis and there are 32(?) separate
discreet levels of top-secret clearances. I think the President is only cleared to level
14(?), so barryboy wouldn't be the best man to talk to if you were looking for someone with
their finger on the alien pulse. Email JASON, maybe?

I don't blame you for being pissed-off though.
We are being lied to, by villains and scoundrels, about everything of import.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

well....many letters, to many "officials" have been written by many people........what i wrote may have had typos....may have been poorly written....even ridiculed....but.....do you really think something like that will stop people like me, from trying to make a point? or trying to light a fire under tptb's ass??? # no! i'm not a scholar, or a college graduate...my grammar, or ettiquette isn't perfect...never will be....do you think because your opinion of what i wrote, or how i wrote it...it's just going to get laughed at, or ignored??? pretty negative thinking, if you ask me.

Moonweed, pay no attention. You got your point across in your letter just fine, and you have my utmost respect for taking some action, especially on an issue like this, which is considered "fringe" in the eyes of many.

Are you on board with Paradigm Research's, "Million Fax on Washington?" Here are a few examples that Paradigm posted on their website written by citizens across America. My daughter and I both wrote letters in 2008 that Paradigm posted on this page. I'm not gonna tell you which one's are ours. That will be up to you to figure out, if you're so inclined. LOL

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

We never got a reply back from the prez., but at least we tried.....

edit on 2-8-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Quite honestly, I don't think you will ever see 'official' disclosure. By doing so the government would be openly admitting it had lied to Americans for decades. Can you imagine giving credence to some of your biggest critics?

All those tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists would suddenly say, "See, I told you so! What else are they lying about?"

The only way I think you'll ever see official disclosure, is after an alien attack becomes uncontainable and too many citizens start saying that the official cover story of a biological hazard is a blatant lie.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Quite honestly, I don't think you will ever see 'official' disclosure. By doing so the government would be openly admitting it had lied to Americans for decades. Can you imagine giving credence to some of your biggest critics?

Survivalstation, I'm sure you are correct. In my case, when I sent my letter as part of this campaign by Paradigm Research, I didn't expect to see much come of it. At the very least, though, I thought if enough people bombarded the White House with these letters, we'd at least get SOME response.

The U.S. is in a predicament with this issue. If they were to make some formal announcement, they would have to answer to their decades of campaigns directed at discrediting eyewitnesses and alleged abductees. How do you explain yourself when you've intentionally concealed the truth about the E.T. phenomenon as folly and failed to address claims by citizens who say they've been abducted? How do you explain your failure to protect your population from that kind of danger?

Any disclosure at this point should be presumed to contain lies designed to fulfill a specific agenda. A lying, corrupt government does not all of a sudden become truthful....especially on an issue of this nature.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Why on earth would you want disclosure. You already believe they exist so it will be nothing new for you i'd imagine. What you will see once the government discloses their information is alot of chaos and mass suicides. What on earth do you think disclosure would bring other than negative things?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Why on earth would you want disclosure. You already believe they exist so it will be nothing new for you i'd imagine. What you will see once the government discloses their information is alot of chaos and mass suicides. What on earth do you think disclosure would bring other than negative things?

What would these threads be without a word from our beloved eternal pessimist?

edit on 2-8-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
What on earth do you think disclosure would bring other than negative things?

Energy, knowledge, unity, who knows? Not that I believe ETs are on Earth, but if they were, and were not malevolent, they could offer us plenty. It's not like we couldn't use a little help.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov....and I would like as many people as possible, to do the same.......they pushed...it's time to shove back...the email message is as follows:

Oh dear, those never end well....

...especially coming from a member of ATS.

bring it on!!!!

I would probably have done a spell check first mate, you want to see tazes raised?

As for demanding disclosure, what if there is nothing to disclose - I mean really nothing to disclose? Most people on here would assume that was a lie even if it wasn't, wouldn't they?
edit on 2-8-2011 by something wicked because: padded out

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by boncho

I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov....and I would like as many people as possible, to do the same.......they pushed...it's time to shove back...the email message is as follows:

Oh dear, those never end well....

...especially coming from a member of ATS.

bring it on!!!!

I would probably have done a spell check first mate, you want to see tazes raised?

As for demanding disclosure, what if there is nothing to disclose - I mean really nothing to disclose? Most people on here would assume that was a lie even if it wasn't, wouldn't they?
edit on 2-8-2011 by something wicked because: padded out

there is plenty for the president to disclose....especially since nearly all the documents concerning the roswell incident, were destroyed by personnel at the Roswell Army Air Base, without any authorization....i wouldn't doubt for one minute General Ramey was behind that...not to mention, he probably got the order to destroy those documents from someone in washington

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Look at all the people that commited suicide when "War of the Worlds" was broadcast in just a small area and now your thinking about doing this globally and thinking positive things would happen?

It would be disasterous and still no one has said any possible benefits we would get from the government admitting they have proof of aliens.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Look at all the people that commited suicide when "War of the Worlds" was broadcast in just a small area and now your thinking about doing this globally and thinking positive things would happen?

It would be disasterous and still no one has said any possible benefits we would get from the government admitting they have proof of aliens.

try to remember the War Of The Worlds was broadcast back in 1939....and if i remember right, there was another war going on, at the time...i don't recall hearing anything about people committing suicide, while that was being broadcast...all i heard about was a lot of people panicking, and arming themselves with shotguns...the mentality people had back then, was a lot different than it is today....not to mention, they only heard about martians in science fiction books, or movies....we live in a totally different society, and we're prepared for it...they weren't

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Oh like the Hale-Bopp group that committed suicide because they thought the comet was a spaceship? People were actually less paranoid back then if you ask me and you haven't mentioned anything positive that would come from disclosure. But there is certainly a chance of some pretty big negatives.

And upon further research I will have to withdraw my statement that people commited suicide during the war of the worlds broadcast as that is incorrect. It did, as you stated, cause mass hysteria however.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hey, Moonweed - have you heard from anyone yet? Since you've taken the gutsy move of tossing your hat in this ring, would you kindly do us the favor and let us know what you may get in response?

Oh - and one more thing: Please, please, please start using complete sentences, with capitalization and punctuation! This is not a cell phone! We are not texting each other here! ATS does indeed have rules about proper posting! Lay off all those ellipsis (ellipses?)! The writing doesn't have to be perfect - just legible, is all.

I'm not saying it reflects on your level of education or intelligence as others have. I'm merely suggesting that you might get a better response, more favorable treatment, and may even be taken more seriously -if you would only make your posts a bit easier to read. Thanks...

(see, e.g., one ellipsis, for effect only - not a single, run-on, droning paragraph loaded with them)

edit on 8/2/2011 by Outrageo because: ellipsis

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Oh like the Hale-Bopp group that committed suicide because they thought the comet was a spaceship? People were actually less paranoid back then if you ask me and you haven't mentioned anything positive that would come from disclosure. But there is certainly a chance of some pretty big negatives.

And upon further research I will have to withdraw my statement that people commited suicide during the war of the worlds broadcast as that is incorrect. It did, as you stated, cause mass hysteria however.

one big positive that would come from disclosure: millions of people would be outraged that the government had lied about it and covered it up for over 60 years, that more than likely, there would be a call to impeach...or fire...everyone involved in the mass cover-up...and replace them with people that would keep all info public knowledge...also....it would possibly open up new opportunities for people to work with extraterrestrials, and develop new technologies that would help save this planet..not to mention save humanity

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Hey, Moonweed - have you heard from anyone yet? Since you've taken the gutsy move of tossing your hat in this ring, would you kindly do us the favor and let us know what you may get in response?

Oh - and one more thing: Please, please, please start using complete sentences, with capitalization and punctuation! This is not a cell phone! We are not texting each other here! ATS does indeed have rules about proper posting! Lay off all those ellipsis (ellipses?)!

I'm not saying it reflects on your level of education or intelligence as others have. I'm merely suggesting that you might get a better response, more favorable treatment, and may even be taken more seriously -if you would only make your posts a bit easier to read. Thanks...

(see, e.g., one ellipsis, for effect only - not a run, drone paragraph loaded with them)

edit on 8/2/2011 by Outrageo because: ellipsis

nope...no reply yet...but you can count on it being posted here if/when i do get one...as for all the typos, etc....i'm still getting used to a new keyboard i got to use with my laptop, yesterday...plus...it was late when i put that together, last night....and i really wasn't paying attention to every little detail...in other words...i blew a fuse, and didn't give a rat's ass about spelling and punctuation
edit on 2011/8/2 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I honestly dont think they will ever tell us straight up. the only way we will find out is if it leaks

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join