It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pressure needs to be put on the government for disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Okay......there seems to be some bickering amongst the the brethren on here, about whether UFOs and ET life forms are real.......I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov....and I would like as many people as possible, to do the same.......they pushed...it's time to shove back...the email message is as follows:

Mr. President...

With all due respect, if you don’t raise tazes on the mega-rich, and start helping the poor that need it, like myself....this country will sink....do you really want that to haunt you for the rest of your life? One other matter of importance.....the world population needs and deserves the truth of what really happened in Roswell, NM in July 1947....the FOIA has only shown a blatant disregard and disrespect of the public’s intelligence and knowledge., regarding this issue. If you really want to make a positive impact on your country, and the rest of the world...you need to adhere to you oath, and quit lying to the public, and give final REAL disclosure to the fact that extraterrestrial beings and their craft (UFOs) are real...and the fact that we are not alone in this universe......the government the airforce...the FBI....CIA....OSI.....and every other involved agency has lied to everyone, about this.....and you do...in fact have...in your posession...physical beings, from worlds beyond our earth....the bits and pieces you and the agencies have left as a trail of bread crumbs, is nothing more than a bad joke, and a major insult to humanity...it’s time to come clean, once and for all....it’s time to reveal to the whole world, that we..are in fact....not alone, in this vast, expansive universe.

Regards,

Mark Hamilton

Warren, MI 48092

P.s.

Leave the CIA, NSA, and others out of this...this is between you and the world.

A copy of this email will be forwarded to CNN, USA Today, Abovetopsecret.com, and any other relevant organization...as will any and all responses to this email.

For the record, the IS my real contact info, because I have nothing to hide...and tptb need to see that....I challenge every one of you, to do the same.

I will be more than happy to post a screenshot of my email program with that very message (in my out box)
edit on 2011/8/1 by moonweed because: small detail update

edit on 2011/8/1 by moonweed because: personal info removed

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
Okay......there seems to be some bickering amongst the the brethren on here, about whether UFOs and ET life forms are real.......I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov...

All I can offer is my respect, for the effort, but you're wishing on a star if you think that will make any difference.

I'd also remove your personal details as while there are a lot of seemingly good folk on ATS, this is still the internet. Nut cases abound.

(also I'm not a US citizen, my emails if sent, would not make a jot of difference, just like they don't here)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dude! You may have nothing to hide from the CIA, NSA, Whitehouse etc., but the nuts on the internet have your phone# and home address. TAKE IT DOWN! For god's sake!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by klenker

Okay......there seems to be some bickering amongst the the brethren on here, about whether UFOs and ET life forms are real.......I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov...

All I can offer is my respect, for the effort, but you're wishing on a star if you think that will make any difference.

I'd also remove your personal details as while there are a lot of seemingly good folk on ATS, this is still the internet. Nut cases abound.

(also I'm not a US citizen, my emails if sent, would not make a jot of difference, just like they don't here)

Thanks for your reply....no worries, that you're not an american...as long as you are willing to at least take a stand on this...you're ok with me, my friend...yeah...I know there are some kooks here on ATS...and there will probably be several that try to tell me "i'm a bloody lunatic"....but, damn....how much longer are\we gonna be "sheeple"???? and how much more bull# are we really willing to take, from tptb? as far as i'm conerned...they crossed the line, back in 1947...they chose their fate

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Dude! You may have nothing to hide from the CIA, NSA, Whitehouse etc., but the nuts on the internet have your phone# and home address. TAKE IT DOWN! For god's sake!

I really don't care....they drew the last straw.....they want a battle of not only wits, but intelligence...that they won't win

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov....and I would like as many people as possible, to do the same.......they pushed...it's time to shove back...the email message is as follows:

Oh dear, those never end well....

...especially coming from a member of ATS.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I just sent the following email to president@whitehouse.gov....and I would like as many people as possible, to do the same.......they pushed...it's time to shove back...the email message is as follows:

Oh dear, those never end well....

...especially coming from a member of ATS.

bring it on!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow. Neither I nor the government would touch this with a 10-lightyear pole.

Yes, agreed, we need to find a way to force (or incentivize) TPTB to disclose. But this ain't it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Wow. Neither I nor the government would touch this with a 10-lightyear pole.

Yes, agreed, we need to find a way to force (or incentivize) TPTB to disclose. But this ain't it.

we have to star somewhere...and I don't see anyone else making a crusade out of this....this isn't for personal gain.....this is for global gain.....the government has been draggin their collective asses for way too long....no more...we....as a global voice...have to take an stand, and make our voices be heard

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Ok - got it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm not a dissident.....nor a communist...or anything as such...i'm just an ordinary, average joe...that feels like we have been lied to, for way too long...now tptb need to explain themselves...and come clean....they had no right to lie to anyone about anything

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm afread that the disclosure you seek will come in the form of crank phone calls from people claiming to be aliens, or claiming to have ""inside information."

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I'm afread that the disclosure you seek will come in the form of crank phone calls from people claiming to be aliens, or claiming to have ""inside information."

nahhh....i'm not worried about that....or anything else....i can weed out the douchebags...let's see just how much the government goons monitor this....i'm actually looking forward to a visit from them...as a matter of fact....i expect it.
edit on 2011/8/1 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You may get more traction if you used proper spelling and did not abuse the ellipsis. You are coming across inarticulate and uneducated. Your email will find itself in the discard pile, no matter where you send it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
You may get more traction if you used proper spelling and did not abuse the ellipsis. You are coming across inarticulate and uneducated. Your email will find itself in the discard pile, no matter where you send it.

hmmmm.....so i don't have a college education, and i'm not intelligent...is that what you're saying?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why is it time?

I thought about it, and if I had proof aliens existed, I wouldn't show it to the general public. To do so would be selfish and destructive.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

From the desk of Barack H. Obama

Dear Mr. Hamilton,

Thank you for your recent letter regarding tazering the mega-rich. I agree that the mega-rich, those Americans who make more that $250,000 and can afford those private jet aircraft, should be punished. I will be issuing an Executive order that all American folk that belong to the Democratic Party will be receiving a union made Taser International M-26, police issue taser.

When you see some folks in a pickup truck with a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker, or some bitter Americans that are still clinging to their bibles and guns, go ahead and put that tazer to use. Give them a good zapping right where it hurts them most, right in the ol' pocketbook. You will be doing your country a great favor, and let me be clear, if the worst should happen and they die, take comfort in knowing that you are helping to create shovel ready jobs for American workers.

On the remainder of your letter, well, um....now settle down now. Uh, pictures or it didn't happen.

Best Regards,
Barack Obama

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

nahhh....i'm not worried about that....or anything else....i can weed out the douchebags...let's see just how much the government goons monitor this....i'm actually looking forward to a visit from them...as a matter of fact....i expect it.
edit on 2011/8/1 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

You sound ready and willing moonweed, armed and dangerous, locked and loaded,
chalked and cheesed my friend.
I wouldn't like to be in the government goon douchebags shoes right now. Or their underpants for
that matter. If you do get into regular correspondance with barryboy, ask him from me:
have the obama household latrines ever been obstructed because someone delivered a
present too bulky and ambitious
to successfully navigate the bend. And if yes, ask him
who was the postman? (my money is on michelle, everytime.)

Good luck with the other thing, by the way and thanks for delivering the message.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No offense OP, but your poorly written and ridiculous letter only emphasizes the complete ignorance that makes this subject IMPOSSIBLE to take mainstream. I do not mean to offend, reality is what it is.

Because we have let the lunatics run the asylum in this subject for so long, we can't be taken seriously. The loudest and most ignorant among us are like one of the special interest groups. They think they are doing good, when in fact they are harming the very cause they want to be mainstream, and they do that because they are not smart enough to know how reality works.

This is as simple as it gets. Until we can clean our own house and get the mainstream media involved (to the level of say, the Monica scandal) where each network will be falling over themselves to one up the other network, then forget it. And they wont do that until therefiles.abovetopsecret.com... is PUBLIC demand. Unfortunately, there will never be enough public demand because of the laugh-ability factor we so rightfully deserve after tolerating the complete ignorance in this subject for years and years.

It is 100% OUR FAULT there is no disclosure. The inability to understand that SIMPLE fact is yet another example of how ignorant the average UFO enthusiast is.

Well, there, I said it. You can attack me all you want, but I don't control reality, and reality is what I just explained to you. So fire away, we'll have this talk in another 10-20-30-40-50 years when you guys are still trying to figure out why your getting laughed at and posting a new "disclosure is almost here" thread every other day.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation

From the desk of Barack H. Obama

Dear Mr. Hamilton,

Thank you for your recent letter regarding tazering the mega-rich. I agree that the mega-rich, those Americans who make more that $250,000 and can afford those private jet aircraft, should be punished. I will be issuing an Executive order that all American folk that belong to the Democratic Party will be receiving a union made Taser International M-26, police issue taser.

When you see some folks in a pickup truck with a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker, or some bitter Americans that are still clinging to their bibles and guns, go ahead and put that tazer to use. Give them a good zapping right where it hurts them most, right in the ol' pocketbook. You will be doing your country a great favor, and let me be clear, if the worst should happen and they die, take comfort in knowing that you are helping to create shovel ready jobs for American workers.

On the remainder of your letter, well, um....now settle down now. Uh, pictures or it didn't happen.

Best Regards,
Barack Obama

ROFLMAO.......ok....i have to admit...that was pretty damn funny....but....no such email showed up here...lololol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join