It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake In October 2011 (Comet Elenin, San Francisco San Andreas Fault, Revelation 12)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
THE END OF THE WORLD NOT - HAROLD CAMPING NOW SAYS OCTOBER 21ST

So Camping now says the great earthquake will happen on October 21st. In some strange way, he could be right. It is like the boy that cried wolf scenario. Nobody believes this old man anymore after May 21st. Everyone is going to shrug off the date of October 21st and laugh at it. Maybe they shouldn't. Maybe there could be a huge earthquake like no other at that time.

It might not be the end of the world, but it could be the start of the tribulation period as I have calculated.

There are a couple of things to take notice at this time. Anyone who lives in San Francisco Bay Area should carefully watch for fish washing up on the shore, or strange clouds in the sky or animals acting differently.

The Shake Out drill starts on October 20th or October 21st (Israel time zone).

Wouldn't it be ironic that a huge earthquake happens right at the time of the Shake Out?

www.shakeout.org...
edit on 2-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Oct 17 2011
Elenin closet to earth 0.232au

Oct 20 2011
Elenin will enter Earth orbit and we will experience a gravitational pull

www.ufo-blogger.com...

edit on 3-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Mid to late August 2011:

the only EQK probabilities of a 6.5 to 7.0+ are that for China/Kazakhstan region, NZ (lower South Island), Vanuatu and El Salvador region.

Sept/Oct will come soon enough but I'm more inclined to think towards end of Sept to Oct is best to be better prepared for some really bad weather at minimal.

wikistrike.over-blog.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

The barcaroller is not even 85% correct on his forecasts

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It is interesting to note Elijah is connected with an earthquake in the Bible. You have Eli (Elijah) Stone show with him predicting an earthquake in San Francisco and the two witnesses, one of them being Elijah starts the 1260 day tribulation period. October 21st, 2011 (Shemini Atzeret) plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover).

You have Harold Camping saying a major earthquake on October 21st, 2011.

You also have many other things pointing to that date.

1 Kings 19

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

God’s Message to Elijah After Earthquake and Fire

amazinggraysministry.com...

"Making a public appearance for the first time after his prediction of the Christian rapture failed last Saturday, Camping said the catastrophic earthquake and the apocalypse will come on October 21, 2011."

www.ibtimes.com... tm

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
The show Eli Stone:

It mentions the 21st.

"The vision finds Eli in the back seat of a car being driven over the Golden Gate Bridge. From a radio announcement, he determines that the date of the vision is three days in the future. No sooner does he hear the date then he discovers the purpose of the vision - naturally it is a warning of approaching doom. A massive earthquake ensues, collapsing the bridge and presumably killing everyone driving over it.

Eli immediately goes to consult with Dr. Chen (James Saito), who offers no useful advice, as per usual. The two see a television report of a seemingly crazy scientist who is claiming that a massive earthquake will rock the bay area in three days time; and of course collapse San Francisco's iconic bridge in the process."

www.starpulse.com...

Eli is short for Elijah. Elijah is one of the two witnesses and one of the greatest prophets.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Now most of the Christian world has taken this view that these two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. Christians worldwide believe that Moses and Elijah are going to return to this earth to witness for 1260 days, or 3.5 years."

www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...

"The Book of Eli is a 2010 American post-apocalyptic action film directed by the Hughes brothers, written by Gary Whitta, and starring Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, Ray Stevenson and Jennifer Beals.

The story revolves around Eli, a nomad in a post-apocalyptic world, who is told by a voice to deliver his copy of a mysterious book to a safe location on the West Coast of the United States. The history of the post-war world is explained along the way as is the importance of Eli's task.

While in transit, Solara escapes and drives back to help Eli. Rather than chase her, Carnegie chooses to return to the town with the Bible, since his vehicle is running out of fuel. Solara picks Eli up and they continue west until they reach the Golden Gate Bridge. They then row to Alcatraz, where they find a group of survivors. Eli tells the guards that he has a copy of the King James version of the Bible, and they are allowed in. Once inside, they are introduced to Lombardi (Malcolm McDowell), the curator. Eli, begins to dictate the Bible from memory."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

thnax intergalactic fire,helpful & cool!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I thought the movie Book of Eli was great. Memorizing the Bible can't be beat, because what you have in your memory cannot be stolen, burnt, etc.

Stargate2012, thank you for giving so much info to read.Whether it is true or not, people should be prepared for alot of things, and at least keep thngs in the back of their minds....there is always a chance that something big could happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

Hello something is amiss. Check out these links. also , on November 9th Fema is having a drill with the new nationwide emergency broadcast system.

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...
laudyms.wordpress.com...
tfr.faa.gov...
theintelhub.com...
www.miamiherald.com...
theintelhub.com... dy-this-year/
theintelhub.com...
theintelhub.com...
theintelhub.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thanks big time for the heads up. Maybe nuthin will happen but it`s better to be aware and prepared than be caught off guard. At least for some. Oh and the Harold Camping link is comin up an error so I found another for those who haven`t read it yet.www.foxnews.com... I saw the movie, Book of Eli but didn`t think of it in connection with Revelation 12. Real nice.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: forgot pvnctuation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi all just wondering what you can make of these pics.
I took these on Saturday 20th Aug at about 16:00 from Largs Bay - Adelaide, South Aust.
My partner and I noticed something in the sky - in front of the sun, it was a bit cloudy so we were somewhat able to look. When the cloud cover moved the sun was far too bright to look at it.
It appeared to both of us as an object reflecting, or radiating light infront of the sun, we have no idea if this would be the moon - but as far as we are aware there was no 'eclipse' and I personally am not aware of the moon being in this position before.
Anyway, here are some photos from my camera phone (not the best quality) but the best i could do at the time!
Please look, zoom in, do what you can and debunk this or make something of it!

i1200.photobucket.com...

i1200.photobucket.com...

i1200.photobucket.com...

i1200.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
The show Eli Stone:

It mentions the 21st.

"The vision finds Eli in the back seat of a car being driven over the Golden Gate Bridge. From a radio announcement, he determines that the date of the vision is three days in the future. No sooner does he hear the date then he discovers the purpose of the vision - naturally it is a warning of approaching doom. A massive earthquake ensues, collapsing the bridge and presumably killing everyone driving over it.

Eli immediately goes to consult with Dr. Chen (James Saito), who offers no useful advice, as per usual. The two see a television report of a seemingly crazy scientist who is claiming that a massive earthquake will rock the bay area in three days time; and of course collapse San Francisco's iconic bridge in the process."

www.starpulse.com...

Eli is short for Elijah. Elijah is one of the two witnesses and one of the greatest prophets.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Now most of the Christian world has taken this view that these two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. Christians worldwide believe that Moses and Elijah are going to return to this earth to witness for 1260 days, or 3.5 years."

www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...

That video clearly says thursday the 24th, which the soonest 24th that is a thursday would be next november.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join