It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake In October 2011 (Comet Elenin, San Francisco San Andreas Fault, Revelation 12)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
October 17th, 1989 (Loma Prieta Earthquake)

Or this...

"The 1868 Hayward earthquake was the last large earthquake to occur on the Hayward Fault Zone in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States. It caused significant damage throughout the region, and was known as the "Great San Francisco Earthquake" prior to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire.[1]
The earthquake occurred at 7:53 a.m. on October 21, 1868."

en.wikipedia.org...

Harold Camping said:

"The great earthquake didn’t happen on May 21 because no-one will be able to survive it for more than a few days or let alone five months to suffer God’s wrath because everything will be leveled and destroyed after that earthquake and there will be no food or water to keep everyone alive ...
We’re not going to be passing any more tracts or put up any more billboards or advertising in any way about judgment day – that’s all done. The world has been warned – we did our little share and boy, did the media pick it up. Now the world has been told that it’s under judgment.
The great earthquake and rapture and the universe melting in fervent heat will be happening on the last day – October 21 2011..."

www.businessinsider.com...

And then we have this....

"As a result, on October 20, 2011, at 10:20 a.m., ShakeOut drills will be held in California (with Yuma County, Arizona), Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, British Columbia (with Yukon participation), and Guam. Future drills in these areas will always be on third Thursday of October."

www.shakeout.org...
edit on 1-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
"The flag of San Francisco, California, depicts a rising phoenix, often assumed to be symbol of the city's recovery from the 1906 Earthquake and fire, but it dates several years earlier to about 1900. San Francisco suffered several devastating fires, including six fires between 1849 and 1852 (the last destroying almost the entire city), along with two earthquakes. Every time, the city, like the mythological bird, "rose from the ashes" and was rebuilt in even grander style and size."

en.wikipedia.org...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, (1260 days) from the face of the serpent.

"The Greeks subsequently pictured the bird more like a peacock or an eagle and identified it with their own word phoenix (Φοίνιξ), meaning the color purple-red or crimson (cf. Phoenicia) or a palm tree. "

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

"The flag of San Francisco, California, depicts a rising phoenix...Below the phoenix is a banner which reads in Spanish: Oro en Paz—Fierro en Guerra, which translates into: "Gold in Peace, Iron in War"."

en.wikipedia.org...

The name of San Andreas.

Andreas means Man, warrior

babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com...
edit on 2-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You know OP, a lot of the info you posted was interesting, especially the bit about the feast days. Personally, I think there may be merit to prophecies being fulfilled on those days.

However; Michael Jackson? Really?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yup, Michael Jackson.
He is esoterically related to Archangel Michael.

He had this painting of the Last Supper above his bed.

lh5.ggpht.com...

"Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎ (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl) is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[3] the Book of Jude,[4] and the Book of Revelation, in which he leads God's armies against the Devil's forces during his uprising.[5] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes."

en.wikipedia.org...(archangel)

No coincidence Michael Jackson's son is named "Prince".

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeattlesFinest
reply to post by Stargate2012

Who cares when or where it will hit, whatever happens at this end of the year will be life changing. I have felt this gut feeling for the last 6 months. Good or bad I don't know but it's going to be big.. I'm leaning on it's not gonna be a smooth ride..

Interesting as I was going to post the same message. I quit my job in February of this year - after 6 years and I didn't even look back. I had the overwhelming urge to be with my family. For me, at least, I realised that God was knocking on my door. That was the feeling and I'm not questioning it.

OP, thanks for the great work. I'm watching for the treaty to be signed with Israel early this Fall.

Book of Enoch
[Chapter 80]
1 And in those days the angel Uriel answered and said to me: ' Behold, I have shown thee everything, Enoch, and I have revealed everything to thee that thou shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures.
2 And in the days of the sinners the years shall be shortened, 
And their seed shall be tardy on their lands and fields, 
And all things on the earth shall alter, 
And shall not appear in their time: 
And the rain shall be kept back 
And the heaven shall withhold (it). 
3 And in those times the fruits of the earth shall be backward, 
And shall not grow in their time, 
And the fruits of the trees shall be withheld in their time. 
4 And the moon shall alter her order, 
And not appear at her time. 
5 [And in those days the sun shall be seen and  shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west] 
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light. 
6 And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed). 
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks, 
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them. 
7 And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners, 
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them, 
[And they shall be altered from all their ways], 
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods. 
8 And evil shall be multiplied upon them, 
And punishment shall come upon them So as to destroy all.'

Many of us are noticing the signs above, but the knowledge has been withheld from us - on purpose. Take away the belief in God, which has happened in these past generations, and many will notice the changes, but they will easily except the "nothing has changed", "nothing is wrong" "your government won't lie" excuses. All done so that they won't be spiritually prepared to meet our Father, the Almighty God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

"Being prepared" does not mean only getting provisions to see you and your family through tough times. It means accepting that each of us is a child of God. I chose my path, and to me it's the correct path. You may feel differently.

Will Elenin bring any damage ? I don't know. Do I see it as a heavenly sign? Most certainly.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"...the annual Draconid meteor shower might produce unusually high peak meteor rates of 1,000 per hour on October 8, 2011. "

wow really? is this prophesied every year?

key word: ANNUAL

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
"...the annual Draconid meteor shower might produce unusually high peak meteor rates of 1,000 per hour on October 8, 2011. "

wow really? is this prophesied every year?

key word: ANNUAL

No sh*t sherlock. But if you would read a little more closely, the 2011 Draconid meteor shower is BIG!

Draconid meteor show: Blah in 2010, big in 2011
NASA already preparing for a celestial pummeling next October

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Thanks man. You are welcome. Good luck and God bless to you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The show Eli Stone:

It mentions the 21st.

"The vision finds Eli in the back seat of a car being driven over the Golden Gate Bridge. From a radio announcement, he determines that the date of the vision is three days in the future. No sooner does he hear the date then he discovers the purpose of the vision - naturally it is a warning of approaching doom. A massive earthquake ensues, collapsing the bridge and presumably killing everyone driving over it.

Eli immediately goes to consult with Dr. Chen (James Saito), who offers no useful advice, as per usual. The two see a television report of a seemingly crazy scientist who is claiming that a massive earthquake will rock the bay area in three days time; and of course collapse San Francisco's iconic bridge in the process."

www.starpulse.com...

Eli is short for Elijah. Elijah is one of the two witnesses and one of the greatest prophets.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Now most of the Christian world has taken this view that these two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. Christians worldwide believe that Moses and Elijah are going to return to this earth to witness for 1260 days, or 3.5 years."

www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...

well s**t...nevermind. It was on Eli Stone!!! If it was on Eli Stone then by God this is actually going to happen!! Jebus...throw in the "coincidences" from Deep Impact on top of it all...we're all fracked!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

cool! i just downloaded simsolar and i cant wait to try it out! thanx!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

A part of Mother Shipton prophecy:

For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

" In the Gospel of Luke Gabriel foretold the births of both John the Baptist and of Jesus."

en.wikipedia.org...

The Gospel according to
St. Luke
Jesus' Birth Foretold

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27 to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. Mt. 1.18
28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

"So when was Jesus actually born?

Well, using the chronology in the gospel of Luke, it seems quite clear that He was born during the Feast of Tabernacles. In the four short videos below, Pastor Mark Biltz examines the Scriptures surrounding the birth of the Messiah and explains why it is almost certain that it was during this festival when Jesus was born....."

evidenceforchristianity.blogspot.com...

Jesus would be born on the 1st day of the Feast of Tabernacles, and 8 days later, he was given his name "Jesus" which would be on the day of Shemini Atzeret. Shemini Atzeret this year is October 21st, 2011

The Gospel according to
St. Luke

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel Lk. 1.31 (shown above) before he was conceived in the womb.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reposting the same thing over and over and over is the message board equivalent to "Your mom" as a comeback.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It is interesting to note in the movie "Knowing", Earth is destroyed by a major solar flare on October 19th.

"the movie "Knowing" and October 19th"

"OK, get ready for this, the entire show is about how the end of the world
takes place on OCTOBER 19th! It's unbelievable. I could not believe it - the
show points to OCTOBER 19th as the end of the world.

What??!!
But that's my birthday!!
I guess in some creepy ironic way it's fitting I should leave the planet on the same day I arrived.....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

you're welcome, if you want to check for alignements i think its best you put the orbits into scale

maybe this date is interesting?august10 to 19.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e0d1f2ed3c4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-8-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
You know OP, a lot of the info you posted was interesting, especially the bit about the feast days. Personally, I think there may be merit to prophecies being fulfilled on those days.

However; Michael Jackson? Really?

I was wondering the same thing OC

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire

Originally posted by reficul

you're welcome, if you want to check for alignements i think its best you put the orbits into scale

maybe this date is interesting?august10 to 19.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e0d1f2ed3c4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-8-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah man, between August 15th-August 20th should be highly interesting to watch. The sh*t could hit the fan in a major way!

Goro Adachi posted something about it to read:

www.goroadachi.com...

I think I know what might happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I can not wait til this comet comes and goes and nothing happens. Maybe this bored will get back to some sort of semi normalcy.

How dare you call me normal!

I am not normal!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am now 90% sure of what could likely happen mid-August. Time will tell. God help us all!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Great thread, you make alot of brilliant points and explanations, no matter how much some other members try and bait you.

Starred and Flagged

Any idea if anything is coming Europe's way?

So I can prepare.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Thank you. Yeah, something could be coming Europe's way mid-August. I won't say what it may be until after the fact because I want to be wrong about this. Anyway, it probably wont happen but if it does then I will post my findings after the fact how I saw the connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join