It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake In October 2011 (Comet Elenin, San Francisco San Andreas Fault, Revelation 12)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
October 17th, 1989 (Loma Prieta Earthquake)

Or this...

"The 1868 Hayward earthquake was the last large earthquake to occur on the Hayward Fault Zone in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States. It caused significant damage throughout the region, and was known as the "Great San Francisco Earthquake" prior to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire.[1]
The earthquake occurred at 7:53 a.m. on October 21, 1868."

en.wikipedia.org...

And then we have this....

"As a result, on October 20, 2011, at 10:20 a.m., ShakeOut drills will be held in California (with Yuma County, Arizona), Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, British Columbia (with Yukon participation), and Guam. Future drills in these areas will always be on third Thursday of October."

www.shakeout.org...
edit on 1-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
San Francisco Earthquake 2011

""California's San Francisco Bay Area will suffer a devastating earthquake soon, according to seismologists. Will the deadly quake strike in 2011?

Seismologists have determined that the Hayward Fault, running alongside the East Bay, is due for an earthquake powerful enough to destroy San Francisco's infrastructure, decimate neighborhoods and kill a great number of Northern Californians.

If, God forbid, a 10.5-magnitude earthquake strikes the Bay Area, or any part of the West Coast, all bets are off."

www.californiality.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Maybe it is not Comet Elenin that creates these earthquakes but solar flares. There was a large solar flare eruption on March 9th, 2011, 2 days before the March 11th Japan earthquake.

This Youtube video posted the day before the 9.0 Japan earthquake on March 10th, 2011

Japan's Record Quake Corresponds to Solar Flare Activity

Several well-known scientists chime in to corroborate the connection between the recent solar flare activity and the March 11 Japan 8.9 earthquake via the Sun-Earth connection.

pesn.com...

It is interesting to note in the movie "Knowing", Earth is destroyed by a major solar flare on October 19th.

"the movie "Knowing" and October 19th"

"OK, get ready for this, the entire show is about how the end of the world
takes place on OCTOBER 19th! It's unbelievable. I could not believe it - the
show points to OCTOBER 19th as the end of the world. Now, in the movie, it's
Oct 19, 2009, but you only see the 09 once in the movie, while the Oct 19th
date is mentioned a number of times. In the show, on October 13th, there is
a major air disaster with 4 planes crashing in the States on the same day,
just falling out of the sky. The next day, October 14th, there is a major
crash in the subway in NYC, both disasters suspect terrorism, but no
conclusive evidence is given if they are just random accidents or works of
terrorists. Then, on October 18th, the guy (Nicolas Cage) realizes that
within 24 hours, the world is about to be hit with a major solar flare that
will destroy all civilization and no person will survive. Aliens come down
and take many people to another planet, mostly children, to repopulate and
start over."

www.fivedoves.com...

Looks like San Francisco is next!

edit on 2-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

dude that told us nothing... how does mother shipton tie into revalation 12... explain further please

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11

dude that told us nothing... how does mother shipton tie into revalation 12... explain further please

Dude, did you not read the post or can you not understand esoteric symbolism and connections?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The show Eli Stone:

It mentions the 21st.

"The vision finds Eli in the back seat of a car being driven over the Golden Gate Bridge. From a radio announcement, he determines that the date of the vision is three days in the future. No sooner does he hear the date then he discovers the purpose of the vision - naturally it is a warning of approaching doom. A massive earthquake ensues, collapsing the bridge and presumably killing everyone driving over it.

Eli immediately goes to consult with Dr. Chen (James Saito), who offers no useful advice, as per usual. The two see a television report of a seemingly crazy scientist who is claiming that a massive earthquake will rock the bay area in three days time; and of course collapse San Francisco's iconic bridge in the process."

www.starpulse.com...

Eli is short for Elijah. Elijah is one of the two witnesses and one of the greatest prophets.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Now most of the Christian world has taken this view that these two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. Christians worldwide believe that Moses and Elijah are going to return to this earth to witness for 1260 days, or 3.5 years."

www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Comet races toward Earth at peak of God's holy days
Pastor asking: 'Will there be some type of magnetic pull? Will the poles shift?'

Read more: Comet races toward Earth at peak of God's holy days www.wnd.com...

I think I would take prudent precautionary measures for a likely major earthquake in October, particularly the San Francisco Bay Area.

Maybe by posting this information, it lessens that chances that it is not going to happen.

Although, there are way too many things adding up here it makes me want to puke.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
Can I try and interject some logic for a minute. If elenin was responsible for the earthquakes in japan and in chile when it is was very very far away from earth, then come september during the closest alignment then the quakes would be so strong that it would rip the earth to pieces. Do you honostly believe a comet can do that. While we are on the subject, why has this comet not had an impact on any other celestial bodies. The moon has less mass than the earth right? So if this comet is so strong gravitationally that it can cause massive earthquakes on earth while it is still way out in the outer solar system, then this comet should fling our moon right out of our gravitational orbit. Do you really believe a comet can do this?

Elenin is over there about in Saturn's area. Massive storm on Saturn. Some reports of Saturn tipping and photo evidence. Believable? Storm is confirmed. Tipping, don't know. On the Elenin time line the recent heatwave in the US fits as increased solar activity was expected. You need to look a the US message board and see Terral's posting for Feb. of this year. All the hoots and doubters. One troll from NASA. Then in March the big EQ in Japan.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I can tell that you have spent a great amount of time working this out. I would like to thank you for your contribution on behalf of every ats member who enjoys reading well put together information presented by a polite and caring human being. Thank you, I enjoyed examining your take on this.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Great. Another Comet Elenin thread. Since you are arguing from the standpoint of religion rather than science, I have nothing to say. Might I suggest, however, that if your religious beliefs turn out to be wrong, you reject them and find a rational philosophy of life?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Elenin is over there about in Saturn's area. Massive storm on Saturn. Some reports of Saturn tipping and photo evidence. Believable? Storm is confirmed. Tipping, don't know. On the Elenin time line the recent heatwave in the US fits as increased solar activity was expected.

The problem is, Elenin came nowhere near Saturn:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32a2606efd8e.jpg[/atsimg]

The storm is seasonal, and has been recorded every thirty years or so. The single report of Saturn tipping was made by a complete moron who doesn't understand how telescopes work. The overall temperature on Earth has been climbing since the Industrial Revolution; it certainly has nothing to do with a comet. Why do you persist in spreading debunked nonsense from thread to thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
When it passes on October 16th I regrettably know that the next comet will be out to kill us as well. Do you trolls see the pattern?!
Probably the same doooosh that thought Y2k was gonna kill us and so on.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If there would be an earthquake in october it would rather be from the alignement jupiter-earth-moon-sun and mars-sun-mercury, somewhere between 25-29 october, than from elenin.
But thats just my idea...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/236bf3f89c22.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I can not wait til this comet comes and goes and nothing happens. Maybe this bored will get back to some sort of semi normalcy.

I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but this IS normal. On this site you have people who simply believe, no matter how much evidence you show them to the contrary, they will still believe

Originally posted by gypsychology909
And in November, I may decide to locate and thank personally all those that made me change my life so drastically in preparation for this historic Oct.2011.

If you really drastically changed your life in preparation for an Oct event, you have no one to blame but yourself. I would suggest it was YOUR fault that you did not continue digging to find the truth. Instead you made a choice to believe a handful of youtube videos and theories that could not be proven even though there is tons of evidence that suggest this "event" is all a bunch of nonsense.

For the OP... people who disagree with you and explain why they disagree does not make them a troll.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nothing in Revelations will ever come true. It's gibberish, written by some random religuous dude to scare people for thousands of years. For thousands of years people have been waiting and expecting the nonsense to come to pass. And if Christianity survives (which I doubt) people will be expecting End Of The World in 3012 along with the Second Cumming.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Who cares when or where it will hit, whatever happens at this end of the year will be life changing. I have felt this gut feeling for the last 6 months. Good or bad I don't know but it's going to be big.. I'm leaning on it's not gonna be a smooth ride..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thought I'd jump in and post this:

wikistrike.over-blog.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

So two elderly astronomers died of cancer? Sandage wasn't even involved in planetary science. What's your point?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
If there would be an earthquake in october it would rather be from the alignement jupiter-earth-moon-sun and mars-sun-mercury, somewhere between 25-29 october, than from elenin.
But thats just my idea...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/236bf3f89c22.jpg[/atsimg]

Very interesting alignment. Right around Carl Calleman's Mayan calendar end date of October 28th, 2011

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Elenin, Earthquakes and Biblical Feast Days

hebrewnationradio.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join