It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake In October 2011 (Comet Elenin, San Francisco San Andreas Fault, Revelation 12)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Things are adding up to a major earth shaking event come October 2011.

It has to do with Comet Elenin.

It could have to do with Revelation 12.

Mother Shipton lines up with Revelation 12 as well.

The location looks like it will be San Francisco.

More to come related to this and how the pieces are falling into place for this "EVENT"
edit on 1-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
Things are adding up to a major earth shaking event come October 2011.

It has to do with Comet Elenin.

It could have to do with Revelation 12.

Mother Shipton lines up with Revelation 12 as well.

The location looks like it will be San Francisco.

More to come related to this and how the pieces are falling into place for this "EVENT"

Yep. And santa claus is my uncle.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can not wait til this comet comes and goes and nothing happens. Maybe this bored will get back to some sort of semi normalcy.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
And in November, I may decide to locate and thank personally all those that made me change my life so drastically in preparation for this historic Oct.2011.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Not a chance. You must be new. We have a presidential election approaching and if you think the Elenin/2012 stuff is off-the-hook wait till you see the maroons the election drags out. Makes the Elenin people look like Rhodes Scholars.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Maybe it will happen Oct. 12 with the full moon .

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My time code has the tribulation beginning Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover).

There are other people posting Youtube videos about the potential fulfillment of Revelation 12 come late September/October 2011.

Here is what it says in Revelation 12:

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Woman and the Dragon

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)
7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 ¶ And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, (1260 days) from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman; and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

We have Comet Elenin passing close to Earth at this time, as well as a very strong Draconid meteor shower on Oct. 8th, 2011 or during Yom Kippur. The Dragon casts its starts to Earth!

Astronomer predicts dramatic Draconid meteor shower for October 2011

earthsky.org...

The Draconid meteor gets its name from the constellation Drago or "Dragon".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dude, I don't know. I don't know, if I don't jump out of the window first it'll be a blessing

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Well its pretty easy to see i signed up 6 months ago so yup im new

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is (Comet?) Elenin Causing The Devastating Earthquakes?

insideinformationdaily.info...

"IS A 'GREAT EARTHQUAKE' COMING ON ROSH HASHANAH/FEAST OF TRUMPETS SEPTEMBER 28-29, 2011"

"The 'great earthquakes' that occurred in Chile, Japan and New Zealand can be correlated with the 'dates of the allignments' of the earth, the sun and Elenin.

There will be allignments of the earth, the sun and Elenin on September 27, 2011 and then again on October 17, 2011 with Elenin at a 'much closer distance' to the earth than when the great earthquakes in Chile, Japan and New Zealand occurred.

Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets BEGINS at sundown September 28, 2011 and then October 17, 2011 is in the MIDDLE of the Feast of Tabernacles.

The earthquake 'watch dates' would be from 'the day before to the day after' the allignment date.

The earthquake 'watch dates' will be September 26-27-28, 2011 which is on the of the Feast of Trumpets 2011.

The next earthquake 'watch dates' will be October 16-17-18, 2011 which will be during the Feast of Tabernacles 2011."

www.fivedoves.com...

October 17th, 1989 (Loma Prieta Earthquake)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Comet CX/2010 Elenin is too small and too far away to have any effect at all.

Revelation 12 is NOT talking about San Francisco. It clearly describes The opposition between The Dragon (Satan) and "the virgin about to give birth" (a reference to Israel, from whom the Messiah came). It then describes a battle in Heaven with the Angels, led by Michael, opposing Satan and his forces, where Satan is cast down out of Heaven to the Earth. At no time does it speak of any location on the Earth or of anything that is going to happen there.

"Mother" Shipton can't seem to get anything right. As a prophetess, she fails the 100% correct on all details mark.

You are a 'ninny troll.
edit on 1/8/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Mother Shipton, really? Didn't she predict the end of the world would occur in 1881?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Comet CX/2010 Elenin is too small and too far away to have any effect at all.

Revelation 12 is NOT talking about San Francisco. It clearly describes The opposition between The Dragon (Satan) and "the virgin about to give birth" (a reference to Israel, from whom the Messiah came). It then describes a battle in Heaven with the Angels, led by Michael, opposing Satan and his forces, where Satan is cast down out of Heaven to the Earth. At no time does it speak of any location on the Earth or of anything that is going to happen there.

"Mother" Shipton can't seem to get anything right. As a prophetess, she fails the 100% correct on all details mark.

You are a 'ninny troll.
edit on 1/8/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Looks like you are the troll. It is called speculation and lots of things are lining up!

Michael Jackson Tribute Concert (Oct. 8th, 2011) That so happens to be the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur

Jackson tribute concert planned in Wales in Oct.

www.newsday.com...

home.michaelforevertribute.com...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)
7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Where is the concert going to be? In Wales. Here is the flag of Wales.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Concert is going to be in Cardiff, Wales. The town's motto; Motto: Y ddraig goch ddyry cychwyn
(The red dragon will lead the way)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thanks Stargate2010, I'll be adding you to my list.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Can I try and interject some logic for a minute. If elenin was responsible for the earthquakes in japan and in chile when it is was very very far away from earth, then come september during the closest alignment then the quakes would be so strong that it would rip the earth to pieces. Do you honostly believe a comet can do that. While we are on the subject, why has this comet not had an impact on any other celestial bodies. The moon has less mass than the earth right? So if this comet is so strong gravitationally that it can cause massive earthquakes on earth while it is still way out in the outer solar system, then this comet should fling our moon right out of our gravitational orbit. Do you really believe a comet can do this?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
Can I try and interject some logic for a minute. If elenin was responsible for the earthquakes in japan and in chile when it is was very very far away from earth, then come september during the closest alignment then the quakes would be so strong that it would rip the earth to pieces. Do you honostly believe a comet can do that. While we are on the subject, why has this comet not had an impact on any other celestial bodies. The moon has less mass than the earth right? So if this comet is so strong gravitationally that it can cause massive earthquakes on earth while it is still way out in the outer solar system, then this comet should fling our moon right out of our gravitational orbit. Do you really believe a comet can do this?

Hell no.
To tell you the truth, it should have ripped the surface of the planet off by now.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Thank you. That is exactly my point. If this comet can cause this much damage then it does not need an alignment do decide to turn its gravity on and raise havoc. We should be feeling its effects virtually everyday as it gets closer but do we no, what we do is we sit by our computers being brainwashed by every doom and gloom "prophet" with a web cam and an internet connection and we let them spin data that they carefully select to proove their point. The thing with data is that it can proove anyones point if you only use certain pieces of data. But do these people get it, no. The rapture was supposed to be the end, and I worked the streets that night dealing with multiple suicides because people were brainwashed by a lunatic. Guess what people, its August. May 28, is gone we are still here. Y2k......oh my god its the end of the world. We are still here. This alignment is supposed to happen when Sept. 27 or something like that. Well my birthday is September 30th, and you know what I will be doing that day. I will be starting a thread right here on ATS saying we are still here.

I have sat here for months reading about this comet and I will admit at first I believed it. I told my wife about it and I followed people who were telling us about this comet. Then something happened. I woke up. That awakening that people talk about around here, well it happened to me. Logic took over and I stopped being brainwashed. I have heard everything that this comet is. Its Nibiru, its a ufo, its a black hole, its carrying a whole solar system with it. The only thing I have not heard is that this comet is indeed Elvis and he will crash it right into Graceland, but I am sure soon enough there will be a thread about that on here soon enough. So while you "believers" sell your houses and quit your jobs and move to someplace somebody on youtube who lives in their parents basement tells you is safe, think about this. If this comet can cause 9.0 earthquakes while it is billions of miles away then no place is safe on Earth. This probably should have gone into a rant thread but oh well, im not moving it now.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

i think that you are right however there is some new info out there about some comets being superdense and like capacitors that is my only concern highly dense electrically charged could explain earthquakes during alignments your thoughts on this I am usually the skeptic but I got a gut feeling this will cause some problems

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Me either, this is just BS. I was expecting somebody to say it was the Doctor's TARDIS too.....seriously.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Feast of Tabernacles lasts 7 days!

Nostradamus Quatrain II.41

The great star for seven days will burn, The cloud will cause two suns to appear: The big mastiff all night will howl, When the great pontiff changes countries.

A part of Mother Shipton prophecy:

For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din

That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman; and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
Comet Elenin and the Pole Shift Theory; 3/15/2011 and Beyond

"The next alignment will be on 9/26/2011 at a distance of .392. At this alignment the comet will be between the sun and the earth. Assuming a proportional effect as noted above would yield an influence of 6.047/.392 = 15.4 times greater. Causing a 3 x 15.4 = 46.2 degree shift and an earthquake 15.4 times greater would be 8.8 + log 15.4 = 10 on the Richter scale. If the effect will be proportional to the square of the distance it would have about a 240 times greater effect. If either of these were to occur I believe there would be catastrophic Earth changes."

"The comet is predicted to be the closest to Earth on 10/16/2011 at a distance of .24—the middle of the feast of Tabernacles."

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join