It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Racheal Maddow?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Originally posted by XLR8R
Dang, what's with the homophobics...sheeeesh! I have a gay couple as friends and they're the coolest dudes, I kidd you not. As a hetero male, don't see what the problem is with gay people. They're humans just like you and I.

Aaaah! Here is the problem with homophobics...it explains alot.

www.philosophy-religion.org...

I see no homophobes....

New Study Links Homophobia with Homosexual Arousal

WASHINGTON -- Psychoanalytic theory holds that homophobia -- the fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort and aversion that some ostensibly heterosexual people hold for gay individuals -- is the result of repressed homosexual urges that the person is either unaware of or denies.

A study appearing in the August 1996 issue of the Journal of Abnormal Psychology, published by the American Psychological Association (APA), provides new empirical evidence that is consistent with that theory.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Based on recent twitter pics like this, I think she's just been on vacation.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Alright, I still fail to see any homophobia in this thread...

Just because I detest how Rachel seems to emulate a stereotypical, resentful gay person doesn't mean I dislike homosexuals in any way, I'm an Ally goddammit

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Just because I detest how Rachel seems to emulate a stereotypical, resentful gay person doesn't mean I dislike homosexuals in any way, I'm an Ally goddammit

Rachael's gay? I had no idea....

The lack of makeup and earrings always throws me.

You are an ally? Well, I am glad of that but I think you want to direct your reply to XLR8R who made the comment and suggestion. I simply expanded on that persons reasoning and showed what his link said. And it was an interesting link and study - although that quote was not directed it at you, it will be a good little nugget for the next homophobe I do meet and mainly why I looked it up and copied it. Star for your trouble.
I am straight btw, not that it should matter.

edit on 2-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

back up jack. Rachel has got it going on; intelligence, character, humor and a backbone (plus she makes a kickass cocktail). the chick has more brains than any 20 tea publicans; just because she calls you right wing mental cases out on the carpet don't get all twisted. Rachel Maddow speaks for all of us liberal tree-hugging progressives and she does it quite eloquently. rock on Rachel, you do us proud. see you tonight. PS ~~ Melissa Harris Perry / the black chick professor did an excellent job in your absence while you were on vacation.
edit on 2-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: added

edit on 2-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: more

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeItYou wont need a big hall for your get togethers. Hell, you might all fit in one cab. Fringe whiners like her don't last too long in the entertainment business for a reason, and you explained why.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I watched the clip. I don't see where the Bigot Preacher has a case.

Guys like this give drummers a bad name.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
reply to post by EmVeeFF

back up jack. Rachel has got it going on; intelligence, character, humor and a backbone (plus she makes a kickass cocktail). the chick has more brains than any 20 tea publicans; just because she calls you right wing mental cases out on the carpet don't get all twisted. Rachel Maddow speaks for all of us liberal tree-hugging progressives and she does it quite eloquently. rock on Rachel, you do us proud. see you tonight. PS ~~ Melissa Harris Perry / the black chick professor did an excellent job in your absence while you were on vacation.
edit on 2-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: added

edit on 2-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: more

I could rip her limb from limb in a debate, just like any other pseudo annalist talking head.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A little update:

Maddow has had her contract with MSNBC extended to 2014.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

I harbor severe doubts that you could rip a rotisserie chicken limb from limb, much less Rachel Maddow. What would you debate? The finer philosophical points of Ted Nugent's music? Skoal vs. Copenhagen?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

As usual, TheWalkingFox makes me spill coffee. Thanks.

CJ
edit on 3-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Buahah. Is that a challenge?

How about health care?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Had you been paying attention to the thread you can clearly see the fake reverend is the homophobe.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Whats more moral than slaughtering people that don't live the way you want them to? Morals are great, teach them to your children, then keep it to yourself and mind your own business. I hate it when bigots (of all religions) spout hate in the name of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join