It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad dream, unusually specific...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I had a dream that an earth quake happened around where I work(Fort McMurray, Alberta). The earthquake startled everyone and seemed pretty minor but was devastating nonetheless. That night the roads to all the north mines were shut down because the passage through Fort McMurray was destroyed. The army showed up and kept everyone detained and shut the whole area down. I just happened to be around when another army showed up and said they were local and the this army that showed up was illegally here. They discussed that they wanted to continue the earthquakes to try and settle down this area more and that they would need to work together to keep everyone calm. They also discussed they were going to use a seismic generator to bring about these earthquakes and my mind conjured up a massive piece of equipment that swing back and forth like a wrecking ball lol. I never actually saw the object but that was what was in my mind when I was listening to the generals talk.

I also had an additional dream right after where a UFO had appeared over the same area and slowly begin to separate from its lower half and the top half left the atmosphere. The lower half begin to separate and took off in two different directions and this all happened very quickly as if it was some sort of covert operation.

I hope I posted this in the right place.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh..... now that is weird. Reading your post reminded of a very short dream I had a week or so ago. All I remember was a report or something of "Earthquake" and was shocked when what followed was "Canada". It woke me up and I remember still being puzzled at the "Canada" part.

That is all I remember. I forgot about it until I just read your post.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Dreams tend to reflect our worries and fears, and the imagery manifests from things we see during the day. If you spend a lot of time on ATS, thats a good clue.

If you really want to know what your dream means... it represents an upheaval of your spiritual being, and forces working against you... The only thing prophetic would be whether or not you were saved in the dream. If you were, then you'll be ok - if you were not.... you may want to look deeper into it - figure out whats against you - and correct it.

....most people don't want to know though.. they prefer to take it literally

the past is perception, the future is not yet written

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

hahaha! I'm always puzzled when it comes to anything happening pertaining to Canada.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Interesting viewpoint. I do have a lot of crisis when it comes to my own spiritual progression and there does seem to be a roadblock but soon after this dream I thought about ways to get around this and just on the fringe of my awareness I was thinking about my meditation and practice and how to get around that.

Thanks for shedding light on that.

However because of the details in the dream I think this might be something that's half me and half real perhaps... My intuition has been giving me this sense of urgency for the last 10 years but whatever I will keep my eyes open.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

I'm glad to see you're actually open to it. I've gotten mixed responses (and only a small percentage really wanted to know...)

I believe its vivid because of how much the situation being expressed (the spiritual roadblock), is affecting your waking life. You mention meditation. That is one of the absolute best things you can do to get more in touch with your dream state.

The next step is to try to remember you're dreaming, while you're dreaming. Then you can ask questions, and come out with more information.

I think you're on the right path ♥

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I've heard stories of Tesla and Edison having worked on machines that would do such, one particular machine actually being quite successful..... which in the end called for its destruction when the buildings in the area were starting to move a bit to much.

I really wouldn't be all that surprised if by now they have far more complicated contraptions for that purpose..... "they" likely have all sorts of nifty little gadgets..... would love to see what a military budget could do to weaponize soundwaves other than just to hurt your ears....

new topics

top topics

join