It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
A NWO or a One World Government that is decided by all Human Beings would mean a great leap in our Development and would show that we are growing as a species. Screw all that fear mongering crap people spew about the NWO taking over the World.

Uhuh...Power corrupts: absolute power corrupts absolutely.
No human being alive has the intellectual capacity to impartially centrally plan the lives of billions in every conveivable region andculture on the globe. All govt should be local.
Probably half the people "for this" posting on ATS believe humanity to be a disease inflicted upon the earth and would eliminate it ( all) with a vote if they could.

No thanks.
No politician in the Hague is gonna decide where I can live or work and whether I eat meat on Wednesday.Slavery is slavery. Chains are never liberating.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree with KRO on this one, it's the people at fault not the leaders, I don't believe we as a race need leaders, if we were all well educated and switched on to think for ourselves.. we all know right from wrong.. we may need some basic human right laws in place but the way the world is right now, most people are mindless drones that truly believe they need to be told what to do as they lack the education and self awareness to realise that they can control their own actions and do decent things without needing to be told what is right or wrong.. (always a persons idea of right vs wrong is dependant on their own conditioning as they grow up in a world by their surroundings... but still if they get their minds free they will start to develop this again based on a personal conscience. hope that makes sense.. bit of a rushed response but yeah good topic to discuss

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Human beings have to advance to a point where we are all on the same level in regards to how we live, think and feel . Ideologies, power structures, political and religious affiliations, the "us vs. them" mentality, all have to die. Boundaries need to be erased. We all need to be able to regulate ourselves peacefully and live as one because that is what we are really, one species of animal. We have to get to the point where we realize that we either do this, or we die out as a species.

If you think about, we really have no choice. Do a quick search and you will see that we, as a species, have spent more time killing, persecuting, ridiculing and judging each other than we have not. This kind of constant and unending negativity will eventually kill those who practice it and refuse to change for the better. Negativity has a short shelf life. How can it not?

If there ever is a NWO, and I hope to God there will be eventually, it will have to be one that we instigate upon ourselves as a matter of survival.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

It's not the leaders that are the problem You would need an educated, intelligent populace to maintain order amongst themselves for a global government to function and it wouldn't happen. Some cultures insist on religion as part of their governments and some do not and conflicts like these will lead to massive problems when trying to find a system that will work for everyone.

There have been several theorists who suggest that "the law of fives" should be integrated into ideas of government.

The idea is that we see five objects and know there is five of them without counting because it is wired into our brains that way.

The idea, then is to have five people "managed" by one, who is himself one of a group of five managed by someone else. This is like a family type group but a bit more rigorously structured.

In this way, the "management" requirements would never exceed our capacity to deal with them and we would retain control over ourselves as individuals as well as having an appreciation for the needs of others.

This would be nano-government (like micro-management) and would probably, if structured fairly, be workable if combined with ideas like democracy and rotation of leadership roles.

Not bad. Sounds like a move in the right direction at least.

Originally posted by kro32

You would need an educated, intelligent populace to maintain order amongst themselves for a global government to function and it wouldn't happen.

yes, there is that.

... so the key would be personal responsibility, which is missing as long as individual governments lack leadership in [collective] responsibility: act as I act, do as I do. Except they don't, so we are as far away from personal responsibility as governments are away from their own. IYSWIM. or, until governments act responsibily, one cannot expect the individual to do so.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Such a system wouldn't work if we still have power-hungry politicians and bankers.

It is far more complicated than this....it also tied in with "dark forces".
In the wrong hands, the system will be 'hell on earth'...

No, it is not a good system in that regard. Maybe in a perfect world, but not ours.

Peace
edit on 1-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Zeer0
A NWO or a One World Government that is decided by all Human Beings would mean a great leap in our Development and would show that we are growing as a species. Screw all that fear mongering crap people spew about the NWO taking over the World.

No human being alive has the intellectual capacity to impartially centrally plan the lives of billions in every conveivable region andculture on the globe.

That is why "De-population" is part of the agenda. Lesser population, easier to manage.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

=anarchism. No world government needed. Borders either.

Unfortunately, I don't think that Bakunin foresaw nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
For those doubting a New World Order:

In 2002 Rockefeller authored his autobiography "Memoirs" wherein, on page 405, Mr. Rockefeller writes: "For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Shall I continue?

ETA: The NWO is by no means a "conspiracy theory." Sure, it used to be but now there is just way too much evidence. Not that it's needed since we have their very own admissions. You simply cannot deny this. You don't have an argument in the world. Today, the NWO is very much conspiracy fact.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
First reply on ATS
This website is really great.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
it would be next to impossible for people to work together because every one has a different opinion and ways of doing things

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Maybe we should try something different..put idiots in control because sane educated people in control make idiot decisions.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chocise

I couldn't possibly agree more. With a strong leader running the whole show, things could actually be accomplished. Imagine how swiftly diseases could be cured with all nations devoting their effort to a solution together, as opposed to hiding info from "competitors"...

... at this point, I nominate myself.

Stars and flags good sir!
edit on 3-8-2011 by WhiskyKisses because: because I bloody well could, that's why!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
for those of you who would like to know the particulars about the whole nwo movement, I would suggest a reading of the protocols.....they address everything I've read on this thread.....no further explanation will be needed after reading it.....

here is a link to read them for yourselves....I know some of you won't, but maybe some of you will, if you do, please post back here your thoughts......

misclassified.cz.cc...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
anybody that agrees we need the nwo is real stupid and not looking at the big picture. the nwo wants to control population and the money. you see people they deem undesireable will be killed. that means they want kill off blacks,mexicans,asians, gays,mentally ill,and anyone who is a threat to them. theres an old saying be careful for what you wish for. i am not about to let a bunch of greedy people run my life. i am free thinking person and i have a strong belief in god and jesus christ. i will not give in to those idiots. i don't know about the next guy,but i plan on dying a free man. you can give in to them all you want,but you will regret it sooner than later.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I have heard the protocols are fake. Have you ever heard this as well?
Deep down I believe them to be authentic. Also read the Report from Iron Mountain.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chef23
anybody that agrees we need the nwo is real stupid and not looking at the big picture. the nwo wants to control population and the money. you see people they deem undesireable will be killed. that means they want kill off blacks,mexicans,asians, gays,mentally ill,and anyone who is a threat to them. theres an old saying be careful for what you wish for. i am not about to let a bunch of greedy people run my life. i am free thinking person and i have a strong belief in god and jesus christ. i will not give in to those idiots. i don't know about the next guy,but i plan on dying a free man. you can give in to them all you want,but you will regret it sooner than later.

That's right. If you aren't a Luciferian you will be persecuted. There will be no more freedom of religion.

Anyone who wants NWO is one who is not responsible enough for freedom. They just want mommy and daddy big brother to take care of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join