It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am very disturbed because of something I saw on a Movie....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Ya you know what.. It's called telling it like it is..!!

The kids
of today are upto all sorts of things and for hollywood or any other media to cover it over and make it all G- rated just so people like you will think the world is full of fairies and unicorns, is just plain stupid..!!

Grow up and accept the fact that "your kids", are going to go out and do all of these things too..!! Accept that sometimes wee need to see the truth and Hollywood has the balls to show us..!!

All this crap about satan worship and what not... Just how much tinfoil do you people go through in a week..? lol

Remember, before these movies are made, they are derived first from literature... Books like Lord of the Flies, and many others, depict kids in violent situations. Hollywood just gives us a visual of the written words.

Don't like the truth of todays world, then don't watch and put your head back in the sand and dream pleasent things and your world will be perfect..!!

And for those who think hollywood is responsible for todays sociaty and the way kids are sexualised and treated...YOUR MORONS..!!!! (mods do what you will with that statement, but I'll stand by it).

Little girls have been used as sex toys, prostitutes, trade goods, slaves, wives, etc, etc... Since before mankind moved out of caves..!!

Children have been abused and violated and brutalised for as long as mankind has been around and will continue to be until humankind is no more..!!

Stop blaming motion pictures for showing us reality..!!
edit on 8/3/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

When you were growing up did anyone ever say "hey this is just a movie, it's not real life?" There is a whole set full of people, likely the parents. Huge difference between the motive for this and someone doing it in privacy in their home don't you think?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by wcitizen

Sexual abuse of children has been around a lot longer than the motion picture. So has rape, abortion, prostitution, addiction, alcoholism, beatings, assaults, prejudice, murder, suicide, infanticide, matricide, patricide, genocide, torture, dismemberment, beheading, and war.

I don't think you can say there is some satanic possession of the human race,

Actually I didn't say that at all. The vermin who have usurped our governments however, are deeply committed to a satanic agenda.

I never suggested these things are new, it seems you've misinterpreted what I was waying.

but that the human race has done this to itself. The expression of it in the mass media is only a natural outcome to the path we have taken. It need not be this way, but it is and therefore it is. I don't like horror movies or extreme violence, I don't like violent video games or prejudice towards people. There is no way to eliminate the original sin, if you will, but I don't think that means we need to propagandize it.

On the other hand, the movie did not present these themes in a positive light, did they? My evangelical uncle thinks Shrek will turn little girls into lesbians and that it promotes S&M. I don't really know about all that. I agree that some movies go over the top, but I have to assume that in many cases the when the camera cuts away, the child actor is not actually present for the adult themes/language. I somehow do not think the little girl in Kill Bill II was there to watch (or hear) Vivica Fox and Uma Thurman swear, beat and (fake) bloody each other up. I assume she was put into the scene after the fact, out of context, where there was nothing to get a complex over.

Hollywood is totally controlled by the Vermin In Power....nothing is coincidental, it's one of their main tools for mind programming and social engineering, the themes of the films they spew out are carefully constructed to program people to think, believe, and accept what they want them to.

edit on 3-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by wcitizen

Sexual abuse of children is part of the satanic agenda and this is the beginning of them conditioning people so it becomes socially acceptable. They want to degrade humanity to the absolute worst degree possible and they are very smart at using the media for mind control and social conditioning.

Funny then how the most famous abusers in the world are the catholic church and even they dont want to stop it, theyd rather cover it up instead.

Exactly - and the Vatican is one of the biggest, most corrupt, evil players in the scenario. They are one of the major players behind the scenes and have huge control over governments, etc. They are not separate from the powers that control our countries, they ARE part of that power.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Sexual abuse of children is part of the satanic agenda and this is the beginning of them conditioning people so it becomes socially acceptable. They want to degrade humanity to the absolute worst degree possible and they are very smart at using the media for mind control and social conditioning.

This is Cultural Marxism.
The destruction of the individual and society to create the
Utopian Marxist individual with no Identity other than Marxism.
Its epidemic now.

I agree, but even Marxism is just a smoke screen, another name, another 'faction' created by the Zionists to destroy humanity and totally enslave it to serve their purposes. To them, non-Zionists are merely worse than cattle and there to be used and discarded in the pursuit of their agenda of insane total supremacy. Marxism was a Zionist creating - created with the familiar purpose of getting societies divided and getting different factions at loggerheads with each other.....in service to their plan to assert themselves globally as ubermensch.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatansGift

Honestly no where in the Satanic way of life is child abuse endorsed or done. It was the Christian extremists who made up lies throughout history about Satanism in order to keep their followers from running to a religion that asks you to exercise the beast within not exorcise it. If you wanna blame any group of people for controlling the media and allowing child actors to be put in these situations, then look no further than the Jews. While I'm not playing the anti-semitic role here, but the truth is many of those who control Hollywood are of the Jewish faith. So it truly isn't the "evil" Satanist doing any of this blame it on the age old scape goat the Jews. And once again I'm not an anti-semite I truly hate all religious groups equally.

The Zionists in control aren't really Jews, that's one more huge trick they've played on the world. They are Khazaris and they are satanists....and they do engage in child sexual abuse and traficking as part of their rituals and their own complete degeneracy.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
OP - Obviously you haven't seen "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" or "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"!!! Those 2 movies are so atrocious, showing them to kids gets you at least 10 years in a Federal Penitentiary for Child Abuse!!!

As for your post, I can see where you are coming from, and I agree with it, but of course there is a "but", and that being that children are protected by certain laws. Apart from Roman Polanski, and very few others, do you really think that any smart Producer/Director/basically anyone that has any senior position within movie production would want the cops breathing down their neck for child abuse??? Surely not, especially considering how Police, and hell, even other criminals in prison, look at rapists and child abusers.

Not saying that it 100% doesn't happen, but I would say its a pretty high percentage that don't............

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Every watch Two and Half Men? Charlie Sheen's character is nothing but a slut and there's a child actor in this program. I have a hard time with the parents of these kids allowing them to work in such garbage. That's how the world turns today.

To smut or not to smut!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

You should see a movie called "Gummo".

^^^^ NOBODY LISTEN TO THAT.^^^^

Never in my life have I been more disturbed than when I finally decided to give in and see what all the fuss was about... Hail Mary...

Anyways, seriously? This thread is still going??

I think it's been made fairly clear by some great posters that "No children were harmed in the making of these movies". Most often times you see these child actors on Oprah with their co-stars talking about how respectful everyone was and how it wasn't what it was cracked up to be. Half the time you have a 17 year old playing the role of an 11 year old...

What was that movie, Alpha Dog? They kidnapped a 15 year old as collateral for his brother's drug debt, had him surrounded by drugs/alcohol/sex, FED him drugs/alcohol, then shot and killed him in a park. The guy playing the 15 year old was like, 19 at the time.

Based on a true story.

Some of the most disgusting, gory horror scenes in movies - watch the out takes where everyone's cracking up and laughing. How many actors have you heard say that filming graphic sex scenes, or romantic kissing scenes, is actually not sexy or romantic at all?

It's all editing, scary/sad/etc.. music playing with sound effects that bring it all together to produce the scenes you find so disturbing. At the end of the day, it's a job for all involved, and they get to turn it off and go home to their big fat hairy paycheques and lavish lifestyles.

Those kids are taken care of, you can bet your bottom dollar.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I can follow you some of the way.
Of cause the children gets effected but if they didnt saw it there, they would see it another place.
And i hope their are more pro´s.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I’m in total agreement. And we wonder why society is going down the drain.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You know why some people don't think this is a big deal? They feel the future of film is being threatened. This is just another act of censorship to their deluded minds. Their trash that they love so dearly is on a path to death row. So like a human being, they say enough is enough and let their egos off the leash. A dizzying barrage of pompous insults and borderline psychotic fallacies pursue.
edit on 3-8-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I take it none of you suburban sheltered moms has ever read the bible. Your "savior" dangles from your neck on a cross. You are wearing a torture device that shows a man bleeding and half way dead. And once a week you all converge to a place covered with this figure, there is even a huge one on the roof. Then you all take turns eating his body and drinking his blood. Monsters.

You wanna talk messed up? Talk to the people who were raped by adults when they were kids. Without fail they will all tell you they didn't know what was happening was wrong. It felt wrong, but they weren't sure. So maybe kids should be told about sex before someone sticks their hands on them. Protecting your child from the world is just another great way to mess them up for life.

I love your very American view on movies OP. The Butterfly Effect had several scenes that would be inappropriate for children. What about when he wakes up with his arms missing, or how about the cat in the bag? As an adult i cringed seeing what they did to the cat. But hey that's America right. Show all the violence you want but god forbid a nipple appears on screen.

Keep your kids away from museums. I heard there were some sick people back in the Renaissance that drew woman in their natural form. God forbid you expose your kids to a little culture and knowledge.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
This post is part of what I hate about society as a whole.

Does no one describe the difference between real and make-believe any more? I don't ever recall the moment i learned between the two, but I definitely have a distinction, which I don't think people are getting taught or it being ingrained into life's lessons.

Movies are make believe and even most children know the difference. Why don't you?

When children are in movies with adult content, it's because they are ACTING. There's nothing I see in movies that is worse than anything I might see on the news at 6 or 10pm.

In any case, sheltering children from the rest of the world is just going to make this world that much more harsh when they finally get out into it.

I had to quote You for truth. Seriously, I watch how My sister is raising My daughter - so "protected," so coddled. When She was with Us, We did nothing to keep Her from learning anything. We discussed things, even the uncomfortable things, and She was showing signs that She understood how the world really worked and could cope with it just fine. I made this choice of approaches because I felt so betrayed so many times when I finally learned a truth that had been hidden from Me. I never wanted My daughter to feel betrayed by Me.

She was legally kidnapped and had evidence that might reawaken memory of Our family withheld from Her when She made Her statement that that is what she wanted. But that is another story.

Well. I think one day My daughter will feel betrayed by My sister. For many reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join