It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches - How to Combat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Dock,

Your incidents sound very familiar, and I wish for you all the good karma you need.

It would seem that the 'psychological profile' of a psychic-attacker is very much the same as those who would use physical weapons and intimidations, and would share the same kind of 'personal link' to their intended victims. You mention that you had a gut-feeling about who your attacker was, I can quite honestly say that I had the same kind of gut-instinct reaction during my own incident.

If a personally delivered 'implied threat/warning', or some kind of some kind of suggestion comes to mind from out of the blue or during vivid dream-sleep, you may well be right about who the perpetrator is, and can take appropriate action

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would disagree. I've used NLP to make people head over heels, by sending the illusion of a punch. I used it simply as a demonstration of the mind over the body. I would say I differ from an attacker useing a fire-arm or knife.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Timski -- thanks :-)

I was struck by the similarities of our experiences AND our individual posts/advice to OP ....... which, oddly enough, we posted at the precise same MINUTE (10.26 US time, if memory serves).

Am also in agreement with your assessment of the types who seek 'control and powah ' over others via occult means.

These days, this sort of person is often said to suffer Narcissistic Personality Syndrome, particularly with regard to their belief in their own (unjustified, unearned) 'entitlement'; lack of conscience; lack of empathy re: others; refusal to accept or acknowledge responsibility for their own actions; strong tendency to play 'victim' with regard to situations which THEY have instigated, etc.

NPD personalities appear to have reached epidemic proportions, according to forums devoted to problematic neighbours, for example.

Predictable, I guess, considering the welfare mentality in combination with that great little 'entitlement-fosterer' the household tv set. Add to this the general and deliberate dumbing-down; encouragement to put 'me' first; the 'victim' mentality fostered by the 'litigate, litigate' legal-industry and the deliberate destruction of family-unit, community-spirit, pride, common sense and common-decency.

Stir rapidly and then add increasingly large portions of trash-occultism within tv, movies and even kiddies' cartoons and voila ..... thousands of resentful 'mah-dream-didn't-come-true' wannabes who're actually prepared to spend their precious cash on the proliferation of ' How to Cast Spells' type books on Ebay. Every suburb contains hundreds of individuals sweating, mumbling and chanting hopefully, their motivation being primarily riches, fame and power. As a side-dish, they attempt to wreak havoc within the lives of others.

This latter seems to me to be a kind of occult communism, whereby instead of attempting to lift themselves up through work, effort, sacrifice, etc., the would-be occultists instead attempt to create a quick-fix 'illusion' of ascendency by pulling others (those of whom they're jealous, usually) down. As with communism, the result is simply a general lowering of everyone; a 'lose-lose' effect.

Which in turn prompts one to ponder the 'one step forward - two steps back' progress of mankind. Mankind enjoyed astonishing progress during the past 150 years; technologically and socially, etc. We were aiming for the stars, literally. Now, predictably, we're seeing the imposed halt and the occult (a trashed version of) is being used --- as in previous eras -- as one of the spear-thrusts.

We need only look back to the mass human-sacrifices and degenerated occultism engaged in during the collapse of previous empires and successful societies to suspect that similar philosophies and obscenities are again being encouraged during the current, orchestrated unravelling of our own empires and societies.

The would-be suburban occultists of course don't appreciate that they're being manipulated; instead they believe they can turn dross into gold via some cynically written trash book that (in addition to making the author wealthier than before) promises to turn them into masters of their own and others fates. The temptation to meddle in the lives of those whom they resent and envy is of course too strong for most to resist.

Someone rejected them? Ok -- they even the score by 'cursing' them. Someone failed to see the genius in their poem or painting or song-lyrics? Curse them ! They didn't make number-one in the Pop Idol competition? Curse the judges and all the other contestants ! Someone p*ssed them off online? Curse, curse them ! They're 90 pounds dripping wet and are scared of everyone the pass on the street? Easy peasy -- 'cloak' themselves in 'an aura of invincible strength and agression' !

And gee ------ it's SO EASY, isn't it? All you need do is watch two series of Buffy ! Post graduate qualifications arrive in the mail in the form of 'Psychic Powah' and other books bought for twenty dollars on Ebay !

Makes you wonder why mankind EVER worked, studied, sacrificed, planned, developed character and abilities and respected his fellow man, doesn't it ------- when all along (as promised in the thousands of trash books promising to impart 'psychic powahs' ) all anyone EVER needed to do, apparently, in order to become rich, attractive, accomplished and powerful was to crouch over a collection of artifacts and mumble and delude themselves into obtaining all they desired via 'easily gained' supernatural abilities !

The 'Janet' of my post and her ilk believe so. They sit in a rented room several times a week and mumble and curse and jab dolls ------- in order to 'pay back' all those whom they envy and who refuse to be otherwise rendered 'obedient' to the wannabe-witches' out-of-control egos.

They don't get off their fat backsides, get a job, clean their kitchens or consider respecting others' right to live their lives as they please. NO ! NO! These wannabe-occultists CHOOSE to believe that BECAUSE they didn't get their 'wish list' granted to them automatically at birth ----- then SOMEONE HAS TO PAY !

And WHO do they deem should 'pay' ?

ANYONE, apparently, who's doing better than they, at anything, at any time, anywhere.

BAD news for those with great careers, homes, hobbies, relationships, families, friendships, etc. Because ANYone who seems remotely happy at the SAME TIME as a wannbe-occultist is feeling down, becomes a TARGET !

ANYONE who decides NOT to 'obey' the 'advice' and agendas of a wannbe-occultist is destined for 'pay back', occult-style !

When the wannbe-witches-n-warlocks finally admit to themselves that they're useless at imposing occult powah-n-control over others, they resort to common and garden methods of driving their families and neighbours to distraction and quite often send doctors and psychologists crazy with their invented 'illnesses'. They'll do anything other than simply work for a living or accept they're simply limited individuals who'll soon be fertilizer.

Maybe there's a rehabilitation centre somewhere for recovering occultism-addicts? If there isn't, maybe someone with sufficient capital could make a swift fortune by opening one? (it's to be hoped this idea might catch on, lol).

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If all else fails, hit 'em with the 'hammer'!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Go get yourself a "Long Lost Friend", maybe a "Grand Albert", plenty of witch-busting spells in either.

Just remember you can't chunk them in the trash when you're done, have to bury them with a funeral ceremony or give them to someone else.

//yeah, we do have both...in the technical library, don't ask why, it's a long story

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can cast protection spells for people. Just see my website in my profile and look at the spellcaster psychic one.
I can then help you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join