It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches - How to Combat?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I love manipulating limited matter around me.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ArcAngel:

I practice astral projection/obes a lot so it's important to be protected. there are many kinds of effective protection but i live a very busy life & don't have time for rituals nor anything that requires continuous preparation. There are metaphysical tools out there that you simply carry around with you as protection. At most, they may only need to be cleansed once in a while to renew their power. Do some research & i'm sure you will find the ideal one for you.

I wear a protective piece of jewellery copying an old design. you can actually see the energy emitting from it under kirlian photography. I don't want to specifically state what it is because different people require different kinds of protection depending on what they're comfortable with. Also if you're meant to have the same thing i have, you will be guided to it.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks for your advice. Also, maybe you are a guide for me... Any who if you can U2U me a starting link I would appreciate it..

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmm, let me get this straight. Pissing in a jar full of nails and burying it will block a spell from a witch?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No your just pissing in a jar full o nails! I am going to have to Advise that those of you who believe in witchcraft to lay off sisterhood and the coolaid. I don't mean to get your brooms in a bundle, but unless you can direct me to a real spellcaster you should seriuosly consider my advice.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Advisor- give me ONE good reason not to believe in witches or spells.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You mean the jar thing is a joke? I spent all day drinking 3 liters of water because all I could find was a quart jar!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Seriously, the best defense against Witches, is non-belief...
If you don't believe your "ailment" to be the result of witchcraft, then to you, it isn't, and the witch has no power over you as far as you concerned... A belief which thwarts the "spell".

Even witches will state that the power of a spell is directly proportionate to the belief put behind it... Likewise, the disbelief serves as a shield against it...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
You mean the jar thing is a joke? I spent all day drinking 3 liters of water because all I could find was a quart jar!!!

that was absolutely classic!
'sides, my mom holds popcorn in the only mason jar we have around here...I don't think she'd be happy about the urine and nails thing. my tinfoil hat will just have to do...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Cantrips are no big deal at all.

Infact, they are only spells that rely on practicing magic, for example, floating orbs of light, or a gush of wind, or candles changing color or igniting, or fires changing color...stuff like that....Dont be worried about Cantrips, just be worried about everything else.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
WolfeofWar, what about floating orbs of light? I've been in several photos where there are these little round lights all around me. Its like they are just a background thing but every so often, they are very bright. I've ruled out dust specs illuminated by the flash because in one pic, my arm covers a portion of one.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah, well some forms of magic can let the caster produce orbs of light, ranging in brightness, color, and size, to do things; most of the time just dance around, but sometimes they can follow somebody, or, what a friend of mine says (He researchs magic and whatnot) can actually be used as something similar to a spying device.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Advisor- give me ONE good reason not to believe in witches or spells

or alternatively, one could call them psychic attacks.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
omfg wtf!
it's not a psi ball in dbz
it's the kameamea wave!
and it's chi energy!
WOOT
*powers up*

dbz is so old :p

as for the witch? seek a voodoo priestest to get revenge!

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
First of all let me clear something for all you people out there. There is no such thing as a witch. The title of "witch" was given to magic users when christanty came out. As did many other names such as "vampier." If you have to call them somethings call them, for lack of a better name, magic users. I find it offensive when people call me warlock or witch. When both are fake. If you happen to find yourself in a position where you must combat a witch.....Run.....thats the best idea.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Arc,

The link below may help to shed a little more knowledge on the subject of witches. Also, if you want to find out if there are any "white" witches, covens, etc., in your area, there is also the info. on the site to help you to determine this. In the meantime...

happy witch hunting, don't piss any witches off, & if you do, hope that they don't practice "black" witchcraft!

www.witchvox.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Muffin MAn
First of all let me clear something for all you people out there. There is no such thing as a witch. The title of "witch" was given to magic users when christanty came out. As did many other names such as "vampier." If you have to call them somethings call them, for lack of a better name, magic users. I find it offensive when people call me warlock or witch. When both are fake. If you happen to find yourself in a position where you must combat a witch.....Run.....thats the best idea.

I agree with you, Witches and Warlocks are just fake names for people that have magical (And Psychic??) powers. But if you encounter a magic user of any kind, maybe you can be nice and plead for your life?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
I wear a protective piece of jewellery copying an old design. you can actually see the energy emitting from it under kirlian photography. I don't want to specifically state what it is because different people require different kinds of protection depending on what they're comfortable with. Also if you're meant to have the same thing i have, you will be guided to it.

Whew. I really had to backtrack to provide an update on this. I just wanted to say that I know longer use this item. It is double-edged in its effects. I actually disposed of it in 2004. I didn't post until now about it because I figure maybe it just wasn't suited for me. However, everyone I know have also experienced more bad luck than good since taking possession of it. One just disposed of it recently after having it for 2 years. Gosh, I don't think I could put up with 2 years of bad luck. LOL.

I figure unless you're very disciplined in the mind, one should not acquire an item that effectively projects your thoughts/intent into reality, especially if one tends to be negative in the mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If you're going to get embroiled in a psychic battle make sure that you are as fit and healthy as possible in mind body and spirit.

I've had the unfortunate experience of being dragged into just this kind of situation with a 'black witch' who was at the time a flatmate in a shared house, and held 'Thelematic covens' in our basement. At first the odd little personal effect would disappear for a few days, being used as a 'psychic link' back to myself to facilitate his nasty ambitions, then deliberate disruptions to my sleep patterns were attempted to try further weaken my resolve. However, his ego was such that he couldn't help but boast to a mutual friend about his activities and plans. When I learnt of this, I spent a month or so channelling all the physical and psychic energy I could to protect myself and turn his workings back to him. Without going into detail, I managed to stop his nasty works, but to a considerable expense to my own physical health which took me a good 3-4 weeks to recover from.

To this day I still have no clear idea why he chose me as his target, but what I do know is that those who perpetrate these kind of 'psychic crimes' are usually resentful and bitter about something in your life....whether it be achievements and success, material, or just plain psychotically unbalanced. But the fact that someone should resort to such means puts you at an advantage in that you don't have a head-full of bitterness to contend with.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Mmmm. Surrounded by all the experts here, which is a bit intimidating, but we'll press on anyway.

Ok. Few years ago, I was forced to the sick-bed due to stabbing pains all over. Not being one to call the doctor, I told myself it was just the 'flu and would be gone in a day, two at most. I very rarely get ill (rarely admit I am, which seems to keep me healthy).

The stabbing pains were just that; felt as if needles or hat pins were being jabbed into me at random. They hurt. I'd never suffered anything like it before.

I lay there tossing in pain and when I did manage to sleep, I had vivid nightmares.

After a day or so of this, I began to worry I might die. Immediately, I chastised myself for being so ridiculously dramatic. I had no idea where the thought of death had sprung from.

Within a few days, I'd told myself to get up and go to work. Off I went. Workmates said I looked like hell and said I should have remained at home in bed. I insisted I was fine, fine, fine.

Mid-morning, I dashed from work and across the street to buy something I needed. One minute I was standing at the kerb, waiting the opportunity to cross. Then I set off across the road. Next moment, I was flat on my face, full-length, near the opposite kerb. I still don't remember what happened.

Several elderly folk were fussing around me and trying to lift me up, asking if I was ok, etc. I was dazed.

One of the old men kept repeating: ' I can't believe it. Your shoes just flew right off your feet. I can't believe it ! I've never seen anything like it.' He went into the middle of the road to collect my shoes while the others helped me to my feet.

When the old man returned with my shoes in his hands, he was genuinely upset and concerned. I asked him what had happened. He said he and the others had seen me set off across the road, when suddenly -- somehow -- I'd sort of flown through the air. At the same time, my shoes had 'blown' off my feet. Moments later, or at the same time (no one seemed to know which) a car had suddenly appeared and sped towards me. It had narrowly missed me, apparently.

Meanwhile, I'd ended up on the other side of the street, near the kerb and right at the feet of the group of witnesses.

Embarrassed, I put my shoes back on, dusted myself down, thanked everyone and dashed into the shop I'd been heading for before the drama had occurred.

The woman in the shop had heard the commotion and said she'd looked outside just in time to see me face down on the road. She asked me if I'd fainted. Still embarrassed, I said I'd had the flu for a few days and must have misjudged my step, was all.

When I went back out to the street, the old folk were still there and the old man was again telling someone that he'd never seen anything like it in his life. He said the car had sped from nowhere, just missing me as I 'flew' through the air. But the thing that really fixated him was the way my shoes had appeared to literally 'blow off' my feet and land in the middle of the road near to where the car had passed.

People where I worked had heard the commotion too. I was told to go home and stay home until I was fully better from my 'flu'.

Once again I went to be and was afflicted by the random, painful stabbing jabs. I felt ridiculous for wondering if I might actually die.

Then, out of nowhere, I suddenly 'felt' that a particular individual was somehow responsible. I remembered reading somewhere that if a person attacks you 'psychically', you should ask for God's blessing to be heaped upon them.

So, through gritted teeth I did this.

Then, I remembered reading that you should reverse or reflect a psychic attack. At the same time, I wondered if I was losing grip on my senses for thinking this way at all. One part of my mind insisted I simply had the flu and was obviously a hypochondriac.

Nevertheless, I followed my instinct, crazy though it seemed. I concocted a Dark Ages sort of rhyme. Well, it really was just there, at the forefront of my mind; I don't remember composing it.

I said, in sets of 3: ' Janet (not her real name) -- everything you wish for me ........ I now return to thee ....... tenfold.' I visualised the person concerned and really meant what I was saying.

When the jabs were really bad, I increased it to: ' .... I now return to thee -- a hundredfold ! '

I got better fairly swiftly after doing this for a while. Psychological, most probably. I went back to work and everything was fine.

Some months later, out of the blue, I received two phone calls from family members, warning me about 'Janet'. I was informed, in 'please don't say I told you this' terms that Janet (who'd always been a problem) had joined a group of people who apparently sat around in a circle, with candles and other paraphenalia, and 'chanted' bad things at their individual targets, one at a time. I was informed that 'Janet' had boasted that when two or more people targeted a person, the effect of the damage was greatly increased.

I actually laughed when I heard all this. Thanked my informants but told them not to worry because 'Janet' was a wannabe who lacked the power to kill a fly. My informants' concern increased disproportionately and they disclosed something which they said I must never disclose, or 'Janet' would know it had come from them. 'Janet' had made ugly little dolls that were supposed to be me, they said, and she'd put strands of my hair in them. She stuck long needles in them, I was told 'Janet' wanted to kill me.

I laughed again, out of bravado.

Shortly afterwards, Janet's daughter came to visit and delivered the same sort of warning and information. Again, I told her not to worry, it was all nonsense.

Privately, I wondered if 'Janet' was responsible for my illness and flight across the road. Or if some 'good' entity tossed me across the road to save me.

Whatever the case, 'Janet' still tries her voodoo nonsense on me. After ten things have gone wrong in a row, I finally wake up and realise what's going on.

And then I repeat my 'Everything you wish for me -- I now return to thee -- a thousandfold ' mantra. It seems to sort things out fairly quickly.

So, OP, if you know the name of your enemy (the 'witch'), you could try my home-made mantra on them. Reflect their stuff back at them. Or seek God's blessing upon them, if you're a nicer person than I.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join