It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches - How to Combat?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok, I don't think I believe in people having the ability to cast spells and I don't believe in magic. But let's just say that IF (big if here for me folks) it could happen and a witch set a cantrip upon you... how could you counter that?

Really looking for the white witches out there to respond...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hmm put some garlic on yourself.... wait thats not it. Sprinkle yourself with holy water. Wait! thats not it either. Kill the witch with a gun and a silver bullet... wait wrong one again.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If a witch did cast a spell upon you, then I would say that you need to confront her. Nine times out of ten, you would probably know her in order for her to have any "reason" to do this to you. Witches don't just go casting spells and pranks on random people usually? Are you delving into something that we are not aware of? Have you met someone new? These are all the things you need to look at first to get to the bottom of this.
Do you think you've had a spell of some sort cast upon you? Or were you just wondering incase it ever happens?
Depending on the type of spell, you may have to counter it with another spell, in that case I would do some research; books, internet, anything you can find about this. If you told me more, I could probably answer you better....

Sincerely,
Magestica

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hi all!

I have alot of witches in the family and many as my friends so a word of warning.......

DON'T BE IN A POSITION THAT NEEDS YOU TO COMBAT A WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
but to me
this thing is real i have seen it not only me but,most of my nation society know about this better.cast a spell
not only the word but together with the evil it is how the spell work,but nowaday who care. the new type more better liked using psyche power is a real tool
same as the ancient time

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Everyone has the right to do what they wish, as long as they don't interfere with the lives of others to a dangerous extent!!

Damn...have to stop drinking that Irn Bru

Back to the point.....If you pissed off a witch....ask her what offended her/him and make up...big time!!!!

Its not a good thing to have a black spell over you!

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Duh.... block the spell... Get a mason jar, fill it with nails, shards of glass, and anything else sharp you may find. Then fill it with urine, put the top on it and then take a 9 foot long piece of blue ribbon and tie it shut. Take it to a place that it won't be disturbed and bury it. As long as it isn't damaged the spell will be blocked.
P.S. Due it on or as close to a new moon as possible and be sure to visualize the spell being blocked while you are filling, tying and burying.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
my mother is a "witch"
she actually killed someone with a spell..

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
KO_S! Thats what I was looking for.. TY.

I haven't offended anyone, it's just that the dream earlier where I was told the word cantrip and it spooked me!

Anywho, back to normal....

Thanks again all!

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You're welcome and I hope it works.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I prefer to call it psychological remote manipulation/influence. It's more effective if you have some knowledge about the situation/person who is the target.

There's nothing mystical about. People unconsciously or consciously do it all the time. Results depend on the strength of your focus & duration. If it's light or not dwelled upon too much, the person in question is not affected in any significant manner. That is what usually happens in day-to-day life.

If you feel however that you are impacted in a significant way, you definitely need metaphysical protection.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Questor
Your avatar loos like Britney Spears on ketamine!

Ahhhhhhh
Just found this:
Legal Status of Ketamine
Ketamine is not controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act and therefore its possession is not a criminal offence. It is available under the Medicines Act as a Prescription Only drug. This means that unauthorised supply is illegal. It is not known whether the drug is made illegally or whether it is diverted from the pharmaceutical industry.

Very interesting. ketamine produces out of body expiriences, it activates 8th neuro atomic brain circuit. This is one drug i haven't treid yet but heard quite a lot about it. Any of you guys have vets or doctors as friends?

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by Papa Karlo]

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would create a HUGE Psiball (energy-ball), set it to heat up and throw it at him/her.Then I would form psychic shields around me to protecet me from his/her attacks.After a few minutes, I would send a MASSIVE psychic wave towards their brian and give him/her a Seizure,that's how I would counter their spell casting.
~Quetz.

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by Quetz.]

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
not to be sceptic or anything but huge heated psi ball and psishields?? i thinkk you watch to much dragonballZ

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
true witches do not cast so called "black magic"

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Questor,

What's metaphysical protection? Give me an example please

Thanks so much!

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
DBZ???????????? I can realy can create Psiball and the like,anyone can.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
DBZ is a stupid a Kiddy Anime full with bs.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Psiballs and Psi sheilds are psi terms. A ball made from the persons psi energy(or someone elses if playing a hand me down game with it) is a psi ball. A psi sheild is used to block oneself from a psi attack or invasion(ie mind read or bad psi effect put towards you).

And one thing, witches don't use black magic, no such thing as a white magic witch and a black magic witch for all witches white magic. They believe in "Do what one wilt, as long as yee harm none". Heck, some pray after using a plant and thanking it for giving it's life energies to them to use.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
...anyone casting a spell is ultimately accessing a power, concentrating it and directing it...

...you can try all the various blocking techniques you like...however I have found the most effective is to merely align yourself with a 'greater' power...I term it God...you may have another word for it...but it conquers and shields from all...

...or if I wanted to get a little nasty I'd speak to a few of my old people, have them send a little something back in return...hehehe...no, pays not to become the negative instigator, just shield yourself with the light and its all good...

Peace,
ALIEN

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join