It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fullerton cops beat homeless man to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Fullerton cops beat homeless man to death

youtu.be

Fullerton Police beat and taser 'gentle' mentally-ill homeless man to death

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
All I have to say is " when is enough enough?" when do we stop getting killed by the same people who where suposed to protect us?" These cowards are the scum of the earth. I bet there is some dumb # out there who would say these men are brave and heros, bull#!, the people who fight for this country overseas are brave and heros,
I bet if there was civil unrest these would be the first ones to take off their uniforms. NO MORE! there needs to be som of this medicin dolled out to them in full, cowards I say.
I do not want to hear ANYONE say "oh the cops jobs are hard", yea real hard beating a homeless man to death.

if this is in the wrong place mods please move it for me thanks.

youtu.be
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's getting pretty wild out there, well been wild, but still staying there. Pretty horrible to hear about stories like this. I haven't heard/seen anything that states why they initiated the tazing.

"quit resisting" is pretty much all I have gathered, but there has to be a jump off point to get there.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftKoast

His name was Kelly thomas and they beat him to death, for "officer contempt", his father was a fullerton police officer, I had seen this guy a few time and he seemed a little strange, but not so much that he needed to be brutaly killed by officers of little more them nothing. It sickens me and I have zero faith in the police any more, as long as its open season on citizens. I just want to know when is it too much to bear asnymore, when will we stop taking this?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join