It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage from Asia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Should be in this category:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Description and thoughts are always encouraged here.

In fact they may actually be required.

Sheesh.
edit on 1-8-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Read it, posted it in wrong category, debunk that video please, if you can.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Why would I debunk?! I'd rather just watch it and believe it is alien space craft.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Why would I debunk?! I'd rather just watch it and believe it is alien space craft.

Cool
, then watch it closely at 6/7 seconds, thread will give you a run down.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I wish I could reply on the video, but as one said, please provide some information. Believe it or not, some of us have to use means of being here that don't allow us to even see a video, thus we appreciate your take on what it there. Damn, I have a feeling that the written word is going down the tube.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't think ATS even has a category for this, does it? UML's? Unidentified Mountainous Lights?

You are saying it is "spinning"? I see 3-4 separate lights most likely breaking on and off though trees on the hillside. You can go ahead make stuff up and believe it if you want to but there is nothing spectacular about this footage, most likely some peeps walking on the hillside or some cars coming down a side street.

You say that there is definitely not a path or road there? Have you been there and can verify it? Hell, the daytime image is so blurry I cant even make out individual trees, how could anyone tell there is no paths or roads beneath them? Their daylight video also shows definite cuts into the side of the hill as if there is a road or some other kind of pathing there.

Like I said you go ahead kickin' your brains down the road in front of you and make up something you can believe in I'll stick with what I see and no more...
edit on 1-8-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
I don't think ATS even has a category for this, does it? UML's? Unidentified Mountainous Lights?

You are saying it is "spinning"? I see 3-4 separate lights most likely breaking on and off though trees on the hillside. You can go ahead make stuff up and believe it if you want to but there is nothing spectacular about this footage, most likely some peeps walking on the hillside or some cars coming down a side street.

You say that there is definitely not a path or road there? Have you been there and can verify it? Hell, the daytime image is so blurry I cant even make out individual trees, how could anyone tell there is no paths or roads beneath them?

Like I said you go ahead kickin' your brains down the road in front of you and make up something you can believe in I'll stick with what I see and no more...

As will I mate

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Uh, why don't you prove it if you can? Duh, obviously neither 100% "debunking or 100$ idiotic blind believing can be done with that stupid video anyway.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to 100% debunk a video over the internet anyways it seems. I can go out and film the light on my barn, shake the camera little, upload it to youtube and post it here and beg for those evil "debunkers" to prove it isn't an alien craft, orb, ghost....whatever I want to call it. And you know what, they will not be able to.

Give us a break.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 1/8/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I have no wish to debunk, I think it's good footage.

new topics

top topics

join