It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting from Paris, France !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Greetings to all ATSers !
I've been lurking around for quite a while now and finally decided to hop on the mad men train!
As you can see in this introduction thread's title, I'm french... My bad... Don't be too harsh on me since I've noticed that France isn't exactly some of ATS's members favorite place
. I also hope you'll forgive my typos and grammar errors, but I'll always do my best to understand and be understood (well, I may eventually end up improving my english skills after all!).
I joined mainly because as far as I can remember, I've always been interested in what science can't explain. I'm the kind of person that remain skepic to the bitter end, until all reasonable explanations to an event have been dismissed. Hence my tendance to stick to the facts and hard evidence before rushing to my tin foil hat, hidden in my super-secret bunker ! (/sarcasm off from here)
What else can I say? I'm 31, well beyond my trolling years (if there were any
), and I'll do my best to make educated and polite posts that can really add something to the debate I'm in.
So, to make it short...
Tin foil hat - check
Sense of humor and self derision - check
Pronounced taste for rational explanations - check
well "someone is hiding the complete truth from me for any reason and I really hate that" attitude -check...
Think I'm ready so...

Looking forward for interesting and mind challenging topics and anew... Hello everybody !

Sam.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulagentforchange

peacefulagentforchange, welcome to ATS and enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

bienvenu a ATS.

it would take a lifetime to see Paris, you're lucky, much to do.

edit on 1-8-2011 by citizen6511 because: redo post

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
bounjour, j'espere que vous apprecierez ATS

voux de londres

(hello, hope you enjoy ATS

greetings from london)

je vous donne une drapeau

(ive given you a flag)
edit on 1-8-2011 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Welcome to bedlam.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hi peacefulagentforchange, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome..

My french consists of saying good day... "bonnie journey" ..and thank you ... "mercy buckets" ...
(kidding)

Hope you enjoy your time here...

edit on 1-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Bienvenue et bounjour, j'espere mois ousi que vous apprecierez ATS

Canadian Francais

when to french school first few year, then move to a all engish school so my spelling
is bad for both

je vous donne une drapeau mois ausi

I've gave you a flag also

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
First off ...I personally dont find fault with France..beautiful country..great food and WINE

Hello and Welcome to the ATS Jungle

From South Texas

Again Welcome to Above Top Secret

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. There are many forums and topics that you will find your place in. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Languedoc.

Enjoy joy your stay here. It has many ups and downs, so you may want to wear your seat belt.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Bienvenue et bounjour, j'espere mois ousi que vous apprecierez ATS

Canadian Francais

when to french school first few year, then move to a all engish school so my spelling
is bad for both

je vous donne une drapeau mois ausi

I've gave you a flag also

Are you mocking me? Did i make a mistake? If you have both learnt English then you should understand how it is to learn a language! you shouldn't laugh at people, for trying?
I learn French so when i visit France i can speak to the local people in their language, then come across people like you and think, Why do i bother??!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Welcome Sam!......I like French people...my Great Grandmother was 100% French.....and...your English is good! I look forward to your input here on ATS....it sounds to me like you will challenge many.

top topics

join