It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow I just made a dream log on computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I started by just writing down what i remembered from last night, then i decided to do the main parts of previous dreams i remembered. Once i started to write down past dreams i would remember brand new ones. i only remembered 3 at the start, by the end i had 13. Used to think dream logs were BS but now im not so sure, heres what i just remembered.

As a side note, you only need to write down a sentence or two and you will have recolection of hours from that dream.

Previous dreams.
1. – The dream where I was poisoned with my friends by aliens with psychedelics, and the waterfall adventure.
2. – The dream where I was on a battlefield in the snow, hiding in a trailer of some sorts shooting Germans.
3. Finding the two guns in the parking garage.
4. Arnold shwartzenager giving me the flying ring.
5. The battle where I was on a tall building, and we were using civil war guns.
6. The dream with the asteroids in the forest war museum, everyone panics when the big one hits, I die calmly.
7. The dream with the red Saturn like planet being extremely close.
8. The dream on the roof of the house, party, swimming pool on the roof, plastic satellites falling.
9. Dream where I was on a spaceship that fell from orbit, then realized it was a ride at an amusmet park.
10. Various amusement park dreams, one at night, one at day, one was just game booths.
11. The dream driving the van with the stars spinning, cannot remember what happened on the road.
12. The dream skateboarding down a huge concrete road with my dad.
13. The dream where me and a girl were swimming in the ocean, we were teleported to a massive ship, we heard a voice say that all is lost and your planet is doomed, teleported to a huge hill where our old house was in Montana, red truck beside me. A full circle of planets lined the horizon in a 360. They all exploded in a straight line one by one. I die calmly

edit on 1/8/2011 by kosmicjack because: title spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It appears you're watching too many Arnold Schwarzenegger action movies.

Start watching Dracula movies for 3 Month, make another dreamlog, and it'll be full of Vampires.

Admittedly, some of them might wear sunglasses and bear a shotgun.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

12. The dream skateboarding down a huge concrete road with my dad.

I dont know why but this one makes me laugh.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

You actually just reminded me of another dream! I WAS fighting vampires except they kept taking out my men, i ended up getting a custom made suit that radiated intense and extremely bright UV light at the touch of a botton. I was then invincible and tore into the vamps.

Thanks for that dude, haha and i really like ur avatar!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Glad it could bring some positive energy to ya. But im serious if you take 10 mins right now and start writing down the dreams you can remember, then you will double what you previously thought you remembered. They all link somehow

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11
reply to post by misscurious

Glad it could bring some positive energy to ya. But im serious if you take 10 mins right now and start writing down the dreams you can remember, then you will double what you previously thought you remembered. They all link somehow

I never remember my dreams.

As soon as i wake up they are gone.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I never remember my dreams.

As soon as i wake up they are gone.

Have you ever tried waking up an hour before you were going to, and then going back to sleep? That brings about an hour of very vivid dreaming! I never remember any of my dreams untill i go back to sleep

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Don't share your log online.
Everything is watched and analyzed, even dreams.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You are very welcome.

How about watching "My Little Pony" now to get things really weird ?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"The dream on the roof of the house, party, swimming pool on the roof, plastic satellites falling"

this one made me laugh wholeheartedly
it's raining plastic satellites hallelujah hehehe

top topics

join