It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a Drug .....and We're all Hooked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have found out that the internet is the ultimate argument solver. There is no more "my dad's friend said that if you do this bla, bla, bla" I just witnessed it the other day, my friends and I were arguing about something, one friend pulled his phone out, went to the internet..argument solved.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Hessling you are awarded 100 Internets for that beautiful piece! Many thanks for the lols. My friend, you should write a book. I'd buy it, and I'd buy copies for Xmas gifts too.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes it is, 48 hours away from my pc, then its make-up time, news, current events, gaming, and when i travel my laptop, goes with me, Save us----

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i used to be addicted to television until it went all crappy about 15 years ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

on the upside, the internet doesn't have the nasty side effects of tobacco, alcohol, or street substances.

er... we'll see about that in 20-30 years, after you've spent 18 hours sitting on a chair... doing nothing else...

But I agree it's easier to control the addiction to the internet than an addiction to... maple syrup... I try to stay a couple of days off the net, or only come for a few minutes to watch the news... all in all, I swear my net addiction is under control... Yeah, it doesn't control me one bit.

Nope. ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join