It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, Pulsating Orbs, & Aliens, oh-my!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm going to preface this by saying that I fully expect everybody to say "You are crazy." And, I'm okay with that. I may be.... But, I came here to share my experience, and hopefully someone can relate.

Over the past year or so I've experienced this "awakening" which can only be described as a period where all the puzzle pieces are finaly starting to fit together. I am agnostic/atheist and have become much more open-minded to alternative theories about our existance in the past year. At this point, I will admit (here, but not to most of my family or friends) that I think that I am a star person (star seed). I have had such a boring life with such interesting coincidences & experiences that it is hard to deny any longer. It is the first 'group' that I feel that I fit in with.

That said, I was talking to my sister on gmail chat today & revealed some of my thoughts to her. It started out because I had a dream last night about my red aura being ripped from me. So, searching for meaning of this dream today, I came across a 'test' to see what color your auro was: I saw red. I saw that my sister was on-line, so I asked her to take the same 'test' to see if everybody would come up with the same result or what...she didn't. Our conversation progressed into all sorts of odd-ball things, and she remained interested yet somewhat skeptical (she's in law-school, so she tends to be very 'fact-oriented') I've copy/pasted our conversation below. I was just so excited when she revealed to me a secret that she has kept for the past 6 or 7 years, that I couldn't get the questions out fast enough. (Please excuse the crappy language, it was after all, instant messenger)

me: diamondhead.net...
kinda unfocus your eyes
what color do you see within the black & white
Alicia: white..
Sent at 3:12 PM on Monday
me: lol
hold ur computer a bit further away
and googly your eyes
Alicia: maybe yellowish green?
me: THAT IS SO WEIRD!!!
I am all into weird stuff lately... and i have been having all sorts of paranormal sh*t happening to me
anyways
last night I had a dream where I had a red aura that was ripped from me
and the color I see is bright red
I wanted to make sure everyone didn't see it
Alicia: lol
me: diamondhead.net...
that will tell you what yellow/green means
i'm beyond creeped out
so then I go to figure out my "feng shui" number and they example they use to calculate was a birthday of 1983
creepy
ok sylvia brown
me: haha
I'm not a psychic
I'm just saying!
Sent at 3:17 PM on Monday
me: I have had many things happen recently........ over the weekend, I had a dream about dad's dad & in my dream I felt this buzzing (like a handshake joke buzzer) and then I woke up and I had a circle impression with the letter 'J' in it
I took a pic!
Alicia: i was puking so much saturday night my entire body still slightly hurts...my ribs were killing me this morning..thats the only weird thing that has happened to me
me: lol
thats self-induced though
Alicia: ehhh
i did have something weird happen to me back when i lived with mom
me: what?
Alicia: no ull laugh
me: omg telll me!
i have a theory
on stuff
It is very laughabel
Alicia: one night i woke up to mom and mark fighting really loud outside and i was like omg embarassing i looked out my bedroom window and there was this big bright white ball of light like the size of a baseball above the one bush and they were trying to grab it
and i was like wtf and it stayed there so i got freaked out and went to bed by listening to music
then the next night they were fighting again in the living room and once they went to bed I woke up from ashley pushing my door open so i went to close my door and the ball of light was in the living room
and i stood there staring at it to make sure it wasnt a reflection and it wasnt so i closed my door sat down and then decided to look again
me: omg!
Alicia: and it was still in the living room like pulsing
so i got freaked out locked my door and hid under the covers
me: were they actually outside the first time?
Alicia: yes they saw it too they were drunk trying to grab it well mark was and mom was trying to stop him cause it was hovering above the one bush
me: omg
Alicia: i never asked mom about it
me: swear to god
that is what happened the one time I swear I talked to aliens at hickory hills
well started out with a bright white light in our bedroom right above my bed
omfg I knew it!
want to know my theory?
Alicia: what?
me: I think I (we) have alien DNA
okay I kno that sounds sooo dumb
but hear me out
me: google Star People / Star Seeds
I have had so many ridiculous things happen to me and it all fits
I think it attached to dad's bloodline
and us
(duh)
Alicia: why
me: because, he fits all the personality traits, as do I
PLUS
there is a lot of theory surrounding the - RH blood type that dad's mom had
Alicia: i fit the obession with ancient history lol
me: and how.... dad really wasn't supposed to be born & almost died b/c of the - RH
so do I! So does Linday --- it's creepy. I've been really getting into it lately.... trying to not be a weird-o, but it's very interesting. And, it feels 'right'
omfg ur story is so creepy!
Sent at 3:29 PM on Monday
Alicia: ya it is
only saw it the two nights
me: and it was actually in the living room? where was mom/mark then?
Alicia: they went to bed that night
after a fight
i used to go out and clean up after their fights
me: u know it was there for u!
and that is why it was outside ur window too
how old were u?
Alicia: had to have been either summer before senior year or senior year
thats when they started to date
me: 'cause I was 15 or 16 when I had my similar experience
Alicia: i would have been 16 or 17
me: w e i r d
did u stare at it? were u scared? was it floating?
Alicia: duh it was floating ya i stared at it..it freaked me out the second time because it was in our house
me: was there any telepathy invovled? Or, did you just run away?
did u feel weird?
Alicia: i kept trying to think of a reason that it was fake or not there
but it wouldnt move just kept pulsating
me: how big? how bright?
did you ask it anythign?
Alicia: no
i said like a base ball and brighter than highbeams
me: some sort of enery/spirit
The thing I saw was at hickory hills.... exact same size & brightness. Happened shortly after bed time... but it was over the bed & I couldn't go anywhere. From there an alien/spirt materialized and sat on the bed with me.
I asked it like every question I could think of (much of it was about ancient egypt...seriously!) and "WHY" we are all here
and the 'thing' answered.
But when it was gone, I didn't remember anything it had said.
Sent at 3:38 PM on Monday
me: creepier still
look at this post I just found on the internet
look at the user name..!!
forums.about.com...
me: I'm tellin u
# happens for a reason
and its all tied together
Sent at 3:43 PM on Monday
Alicia: o casie
Sent at 3:48 PM on Monday
me: Just sayin' leashy. There are many more explanations that make far less sense. Be open-minded....it all fits together.

If you could read thru our sibling gibberish....what do you think? We are nut cases? (I already knew that one)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
MY EYES!!! OUCHIES!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the effort to share this with the class. There are many here at ATS who will not be able to accept a story like this - not because they are closed minded - but because they have never had an experience such as this to back it up in their own minds. Just a warning, in case the trolls come out from under their bridges.

As a person who shares the same questions as you do, I strongly suggest buying a pen and pad, and leaving it on your bedside table. When you wake up, write down all of your dreams - even the fleeting ones. No matter how insignificant, as at later dates I've found that connections can be drawn at a later date from even seemingly meaningless dreams.

When you lie in bed at night, don't give in to fear if you sense something else. Instead, try to make affirmations before you sleep. It may increase the likeliness of another "experience".

Good luck, and thanks for posting. S+F

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

post by ThinkingCap
Thank you for taking the effort to share this with the class. There are many here at ATS who will not be able to accept a story like this

Here Sir

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'll call my agent, he'll call "them", "they" will call Santa, Santa will mail God, and God will pencil you in for a paranormal experience - just you wait Gortex!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nice to hear others are connected in some way to whatever is going on. I and my wife have a history, but no orbs, just OBE's and with her physical happenings. I also agree to keep a journal and I will relate a couple here in which it seems the two of us were involved with, leaving out a bunch of others.

In on a year ago, my wife relates to me this event of the night before in which two of us were with others. She is not into this, yet swore it was real and not a dream, thus I wrote it down along with a message that was illustrated to her. The point here, after a week or so, she was a complete blank on the subject until I read it back to her. Then again, it disappeared from her mind, twice.

This last a few weeks ago was coupled with a short loss of time after we went to bed and she awoke after what seemed two minutes as I was awake, yet lost almost an hour. She was upset and saw the others there with us, waiting for her to go back to sleep, they wanted her alone that night and not us as a couple. There were the tall ones and the short ones whom worked for the tall. Again, a journal came into this as being very out of it, part here and part elsewhere, she insisted I get up and write all this down or she would forget. Lest I forget, she panicked when she tried to scream out to me, but could not as her lungs did not work. So I reminded her that you don't breath when in your astral body and she replied, "oh, I forgot". HUH? I did not know she was a traveler.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I'll call my agent, he'll call "them", "they" will call Santa, Santa will mail God, and God will pencil you in for a paranormal experience - just you wait Gortex!

Gortex is becoming a one lined troll .
He is even synical of other synics
Best to ignore him
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Gortex is becoming a one lined troll .
He is even synical of other synics
Best to ignore him
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

A sense of humor helps in this place , maybe you should find one

edit on 1-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

Over the past year or so I've experienced this "awakening"....

Well, I must admit that with that hippie bs line itself 99% of those with half a brain will move on and not bother as we have heard it all before, it is so popular that those with too open of a mind (and perhaps aided by some sort of drug or mental disability) have read so much of this that they now regurgitate it over and over.....you thread and imagined "experience" as an example.

But what the heck...I read on anyways....yup, just as I thought. I don't think your crazy, but I do hope you find the help you need.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by cassp83

Over the past year or so I've experienced this "awakening"....

Well, I must admit that with that hippie bs line itself 99% of those with half a brain will move on and not bother as we have heard it all before, it is so popular that those with too open of a mind (and perhaps aided by some sort of drug or mental disability) have read so much of this that they now regurgitate it over and over.....you thread and imagined "experience" as an example.

But what the heck...I read on anyways....yup, just as I thought. I don't think your crazy, but I do hope you find the help you need.

You insult the OP and yet you read on , where people with only half a brain would have moved on . Does this mean you function with only a quarter of a brain ? Judging by your responce , I would say , definately . I'm supprised you can inhale and exhale without a prompt to do so .

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

Ya had something close to it
Woke up could not move saw a light outside well reffection
as it move into the room from the window could not see souce of the light
but could see the refection of the light on all three wall
and it was moving around as if it was looking for something

new topics

top topics

join