It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Company Turns Cremated PEOPLE Into Bullets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This caught my eye on my youtube subscriptions, had to post this one!

I think I found the way I wanna go... Alot better than cutting me into slides like that company does in europe(not that I ever wanted too in the first place, just sayin)...

Like the one guy says at the end... Going out with a bang! lol

Pretty cool concept though... 1200 bucks for 250 rounds...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That's as occult as it can get.

I expect they have boxes with 666 rounds as well on request...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

How is this different than someone wearing a small vial filled with ashes on their necklace?

I see a new saying... "Went out in a hail of gunfire... twice."
edit on 8/1/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

That's disgusting, but to each his own, I guess, gross

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Because I wouldn't want my remains to be used to kill people

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Well I'm sure that's not how Gandhi would have wanted to go, but I say: Why not?

Some people put the ashes in their beer, some people throw them off a cliff, and some people shoot their ancestors out of an M16. Meanwhile, some people throw dirt on top of em and step on them afterwards, what is the difference?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

But how BA would it be to be in the ammo used to shoot the person that killed you? That's how I'd want my revenge anyway.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That's interesting. I suppose since we all break down into carbon it would work. I'd prefer this method myself.

www.lifegem.com...

The family heirloom engagement ring will never be the same. Would suck to be hocked lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sign me up.

I'd rather somebody do something useful with my corpse than just have it rot in the ground, you know.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This does not feel right, at least to me. Much better to become grass or worms then bullets. Brrrr. It feels very very very wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What? You say that as if the US Military is putting remains in the bullets as some sick joke.

The people putting your remains into the bullets are your FAMILY members. If you see your remains being used to kill people as a real possibility, you have bigger things to worry about than what happens to your remains...

This service seems to be for people who's loved one was big into target shooting or hunting, so their remains can be part of the bullet that brings down the deer.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think becoming part of the Earth is more beautiful than becoming part of someone else's death..

On a good note, atheist have something to look forward to after death now.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
This does not feel right, at least to me. Much better to become grass or worms then bullets. Brrrr. It feels very very very wrong.

Don't worry, you also get a chace to become grass, worms, and other things too, after the bullet stage.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I can see how the relative of a murder victim might find this a fitting tool in the quest for vengeance.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Wow, that just sounds like such a redneck thing to do.

But hey, to each his own, some will find this appealing. There's a shopper for anything.

Khar

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Freedom at its best

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You guys are a day late and a dollar short.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is almost like feeding fish to fish. But in a human case its very wrong. Kill someone from someones dead body.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Why does everybody keep insisting these bullets will be used to kill people? Do you have any idea how many rounds of ammo are fired each year for target shooting or hunting? And then how many are fired each year to kill a person? Well I do not have the exact numbers for you, but I can guarantee you the number used on humans each year is not even a drop in the bucket for the total amount of ammo used. I alone probably many up for the entire “used on human” quota each year. I fire a case of ammo nearly every time I go out shooting. So figure over one thousand rounds each time and on average 2 times per month. So let’s just round it off to a nice 25,000 rounds of ammo per year, to cover hunting, and other random (non human) shooting events. I may not make up for all the military action. But I am sure I cover most, if not all of the police and civilian action. And the military is not buying this ammo, so I am not worried that I need to count their usage.

Now having said this; I do think it is a bit odd, but I have heard of people that eat the ashes, or do other very odd things with them…. So while I can’t imagine doing it myself, it is not the worst use of peoples ashes have heard of. I think the eating of the ashes has to top the list of weird things to do with uncle bob’s ashes. But I have seen it mixed in paint, and then repaint the guy’s car. I have seen it dumped in the garden of the lady who died, and there by default, was eaten by the people who then eat the food grown there. I have seen people just toss it off a cliff or out of an airplane etc. There is just no telling what someone is going to do with the ashes.

edit on 22-8-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join