It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.B. COOPER-alive and breathing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
D.B. COOPER has indeed survived his jump out of the airplane with all that loot.Investigators are currently hot on his trail with leads.They should find him within a short period of time.Im sure he spent all the money by now.He can make millions starring in his own movie.A true american legend here.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Legend in the criminal world?... not that impressed ...and if there is a God..sure he's not so impressed either...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by brindle

Legend in the criminal world?... not that impressed ...and if there is a God..sure he's not so impressed either...

God couldnt survive the fall d.b. cooper had,so screw god,I cant wait for the movie.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Sorry.... I'm confusing you with someone who is always preaching about God...hence the comment.

As far as a legend goes...I guess I don't get impressed with thieves , even if they do jump out of planes and survive. Just another criminal who will be idolized through movies , and books....not a great example to our children on why we should respect people ..in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

Sorry.... I'm confusing you with someone who is always preaching about God...hence the comment.

As far as a legend goes...I guess I don't get impressed with thieves , even if they do jump out of planes and survive. Just another criminal who will be idolized through movies , and books....not a great example to our children on why we should respect people ..in my opinion.
Look at the president of the united states.Thats the epitome of a bad example.We cant pay our retired people social security,and this moron wants to enact a bill to feed african children.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
D.B. COOPER has indeed survived his jump out of the airplane with all that loot.Investigators are currently hot on his trail with leads.They should find him within a short period of time.Im sure he spent all the money by now.He can make millions starring in his own movie.A true american legend here.

A link would be nice; or are YOU DB Cooper with firsthand knowledge?

Something I've been wondering... If he (DB) has been living in the same place for a certain number of years, wouldn't the statute of limitations have run out by now? If so, he could make a fortune selling his story to TV.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

reply to post by brindle

Look at the president of the united states.Thats the epitome of a bad example.We cant pay our retired people social security,and this moron wants to enact a bill to feed african children.

Oh..you can pooh pooh him for wanting to help african children..yet you make a hero out of a thief .

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sounds like you voted for that fool.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For more information
ATS Thread: FBI Checking 'our most promising lead' in D.B. Cooper Case
edit on 1-8-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

Criminals.. our system breeds them. If he cheated the system good for him atleast he had the balls to take the chance.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

I guess we should would applaud every person who has the balls to cheat the system hunh?

Then we should applaud while the system burdens the ones who didn't , with the consequences....(they have to make up for the loss somehow)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

jesus how old would he be now 110?I really hope the F.B.I has better things to do than try and find an old man.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

being good or bad makes no difference. Skills are what makes a person, and he had mad skills. it seems to me you make too big of a fuss about ethics (which is different to every single person). just because you think a certain way doesn't mean others should. D.B. Cooper should be a hero to children. it shows them that with perseverance even the small guy can get away from this evil corrupt government. this is the land of the free remember.

[Edit] p.s. even though he was a criminal, wouldn't the story of D.B. Copper inspire them to explore, and learn from the experiences. maybe even turn some of those kids into law enforcers? think out side of the box
edit on 1-8-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

being good or bad makes no difference. Skills are what makes a person, and he had mad skills. it seems to me you make too big of a fuss about ethics (which is different to every single person). just because you think a certain way doesn't mean others should.

So I guess the guy with the mad skills of making great bombs ..should be highly respected for that...and it really isn't good or bad if he decides to blow up 5000, 000 people... after all... just because I think its wrong doesn't mean he should.

When people say things like being good or bad makes no difference ..and skills is what makes a person...all I see is ego... with no heart to keep it in check.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The FBI has said their main suspect is no longer living in case you did not read the article.

They have just investigated the possibility and went back and checked his where abouts during that period and afterwards.

His family even believes he was "D.B.Cooper".

Check the link below.

It include photos of the man.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce0d8818d02c.jpg[/atsimg]

D.B.Cooper?

And this one.
edit on 2-8-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I read they are using DNA evidence. They say they're using cigarette butts and a necktie that were left on the plane for this evidence.

First of all a shirt goes between the skin and a tie, so where is the DNA going to come from?

And second, that many years ago who would have saved the cigarette butts?

Just saying. I think it's a little strange that those butts were saved back in 1971. To me it sounds a bit "manufactured". But that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The suspect that the FBI is looking at had been dead for a while,

LINK

Let's see what comes of it.

top topics

join