It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Bust Skeleton Driver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ghostbusting police pulled over skelton driver because he had caused them to change from the boys in blue to the boys in brown trousers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e64277ea7a9.jpg[/atsimg]

web.orange.co.uk...

Spooked cops couldn't believe their eyes when they checked their rear-view mirror - and saw a car being driven by a ghostly skeleton.

The brave boys in boo pulled over the vehicle in Plattling, Germany, only to discover it was a British registered car being driven by baffled Martin Williams, 23.

He told police he'd snapped up the plastic life-size model at a local flea market but strapped it into his front passenger seat because he thought it would be damaged in the boot.

A police spokesman said: 'It was only when we stopped the car that we realised it was a British right hand drive car - and the skeleton was therefore in the passenger seat.

"We could not make any charges against him as it is not illegal to have a plastic skeleton in your car."

edit on 1-8-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Thats funny-But I bet the cheeky Brit knew the score on German traffic cams-they take the pic of the driver only,so in a UK car they take the passenger!
Some guy got busted a couple of years back for speeding like a tool through parts of Germany with a Muppet in the seat,which showed up on the pictures.

It was "Animal" the mad drummer I think.

Ah well,at least that's given me an idea on the best way to use my Zombie Cyborg Nun outfit next time I am in Germany.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

my Zombie Cyborg Nun outfit

Dare I ask?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

OMG that is hilarious, thanks for posting! Think I pee'd a little! At least it wasn't a blow up doll. In SA I had a few buddies who put them in their car so they could use the car pool lane. Wackhead Simpson pulled that move in SA for Highveld Stereo as a prank and got busted by the cops and put in jail!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

my Zombie Cyborg Nun outfit

Dare I ask?

Its probably best you don't,in terms of national security.
Ah well seen as you asked the Zombie Cyborg Jesuit Nuns are going to attempt a coup detat upon British democracy very soon,and I just wanted to be prepared with a disguise for when it happens so they don't assimilate me.

Oh yeah,I found the Muppet link!
This has to be one of the best Headlines and reports I have ever witnessed.

German police seek speeding British Muppet

German traffic police have been left looking like proper muppets by a British prankster.
An Audi TT with British registration plates has been repeatedly caught speeding on roads in the Bavarian city of Bayreuth.
But because continental speed cameras are set up for left-hand drive vehicles, the cameras keep missing the driver’s face.
Instead, they keep capturing clear views of a manic Muppet-like toy which the cheeky Brit has propped up on his passenger seat. But police admit they are even baffled about the identity of the muppet.

Yes! it IS animal !!!

arbroath.blogspot.com...
the pic is not an Audi TT though is it?
Hmm,its an A4 or something?
Photoshop maybe?

edit on 1/8/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: yes

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

A frienddid something similar, but didn't get caught.

Clarkson off Topgear, did that in Japan using a Bill Oddie mask.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Clarkson with his bill oddie mask He did do that!
Lucky blighters Clarkson and fellow presenters-the cars they get to drive..
I doubt they could afford the insurance without their BBC salary.
Lucky "banned words"blighters.

top topics

join